Found Deceased SC - Duffy McLemore, 4, Charleston, 14 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When the story broke there were lots of comments on social media of people leaving the park as late as 6pm without there cars being searched, and there was not a heavy police presence at the time.

When the story broke there were lots of comments on social media of people leaving the park as late as 6pm without there cars being searched, and there was not a heavy police presence at the time.
SMH

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, part of the park is actually a warer park. Then there is a large lake, and the park itself is on the coastline 🙁
Oh no :(
I just do not have a good feeling about this. Hope I am wrong.

[video=twitter;731688316366688256]https://twitter.com/AlexisLive5/status/731688316366688256[/video]

I understand that Duffy went missing around 4 PM, but still haven't figured out what time authorities were called.

Alexis Simmons
2m2 minutes ago
Alexis Simmons ‏@AlexisLive5
Officials say body of 4-year-old child was recovered in small pond at 10:03 #chsnews

Alexis Simmons
2m2 minutes ago
Alexis Simmons ‏@AlexisLive5
Officials say body of 4-year-old child was recovered in small pond at 10:03 #chsnews
Oh God no :(

[[[[[[[[I am bawling my eyes out over here....]]]]]]]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in peace Duffy. You poor baby :( I'm so sorry.

So sad. RIP.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I just can't imagine.....

Ugh.... RIP Duffy. This is horrible 😢

[[[[[[[[I am bawling my eyes out over here....]]]]]]]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too :(
So angry no one seen him near the pond. Why wasn't there a safety fence around it or someone watching it. #@$%!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back