Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up - I am just now looking at the google map on this location. If the Circle K (I can't find it on a map) is next to Waffle House, then it's nearly a 1/2 mile away from their residence. Why in the world would a 6-year-old have "wandered off" to a location .5 mile away?! It's very odd to me if mom went there to search for her.

I pray the decision to keep the search within a one mile radius until almost 48 hours after her disappearance does not prove to be a mistake.

I understand the need to eliminate the area first, but I imagine with over 250 LE present they could have expanded in a systematic way. Especially being so close to a major interstate.
If they’ve found her where the tape was today— that’s less than a mile. MOO

Hold up - I am just now looking at the google map on this location. If the Circle K (I can't find it on a map) is next to Waffle House, then it's nearly a 1/2 mile away from their residence. Why in the world would a 6-year-old have "wandered off" to a location .5 mile away?! It's very odd to me if mom went there to search for her.
No way would I think she could’ve crossed that street. Mom was frantic, or something. All before calling police.

CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) - Officials are swarming the neighborhood where 6-year-old Faye Swetlik was last seen as the search for her enters its fourth day.

We have a live look at the search efforts for Faye happening Thursday morning in the Churchill Heights neighborhood of Cayce.

There is a lot of activity. This story will be updated as we learn more.

LE has lights going on most of their vehicles. I haven't seen that very much during a search. Maybe it's standard for them and not a big deal, but I find it somewhat odd.

Cody Alcorn on Twitter
1pm news conference just announced in Faye Swetlik missing persons case. Stand by!
EQrF7SfWAAA8yyF.jpg

12:42 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from Greenville, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members