Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without more info, I don't think it's odd the mom went to Circle K to ask about her daughter. I wonder if she went to other businesses near there or just that one? It's possible they frequently go to that Circle K. Maybe Faye likes to get icees or some other treat from the store and in her panic, she thought she'd try there on the off chance Faye wandered there alone. If she was out of her mind with worry, I could see just going anywhere you think might have a gathering of people who might have seen her.

As far as her knowing it was precisely 3:44 when she went outside, maybe Mom got a text that came through right as she noticed Faye outside playing? It would have a time stamp on it and she could recall "Hey I remember getting a text from XYZ when I noticed her outside" and then she checked the time stamp. This is just speculation on my part, all MOO.

I do think if mom drove to Circle K we know why her car was towed. The fact her vehicle may have left the complex prior to calling 911 is suspicious, IMO
Now, we know not every driver pays attention to things, many are busy eating, talking, texting, etc., but it seems to me someone might have been concerned to see a little girl on a busy street alone & called it in, as well as stopping.
Evidently there is zero footage of Faye going to CK.
Moo

For what it's worth, I don't think Faye actually DID go to Circle K on Monday. But I don't personally find it odd for a parent who is panicking about a missing child to check in with any nearby business.
If she went to CK, I think LE knows & info would be out here. Jmo

Millhouse and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

That was the time Faye’s mother told police she realized that her daughter was missing from the house.

The little girl was seen getting off her school bus. Faye’s mother told police that she came in the house, grabbed a snack and went out to play at exactly 3:44 p.m. That’s the last time she said she laid eyes on her child.

If we were to use the timeline given by Millhouse and her daughter. There is an 1.5 hour window that Faye is uncounted for.

Am I reading this right?I am anxious to hear what other posters think? Because right now I am too numb with fear to organize my thoughts.

My Opinion Only

Officials look to ID vehicles, drivers may have info related to missing SC 6-year-old

Cacey Public Safety PIO stated at the initial presser that the mother contacted LE to report her child missing about 40 minutes after she could not locate her and after checking the neighborhood. Millhouse story is not verified.

I pray the decision to keep the search within a one mile radius until almost 48 hours after her disappearance does not prove to be a mistake.

I understand the need to eliminate the area first, but I imagine with over 250 LE present they could have expanded in a systematic way. Especially being so close to a major interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove