Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my screen grabs of those vehicles from the live. There was clearly yellow tape with an LE standing in the road almost appearing to guard that area.

Linking again for source.
It’s at the beginning - I think 1-2 min mark.

ETA: 4 trucks total - 1 with trailer. Pulled in and drove to the left.
Reporter is saying that residents have been denied entry into neighborhood. They are in a parking lot with her across the street.

Edit 2- she says that about 48 min in. Start listening there.

Last edited:
How odd the mom knows the precise time (3:44) Faye went out the door to play. Even odder, at such a busy time no other person reported seeing her. No one?
Hmmmmm

Here are my screen grabs of those vehicles from the live. There was clearly yellow tape with an LE standing in the road almost appearing to guard that area.

Linking again for source.
It’s at the beginning - I think 1-2 min mark.

ETA: 4 trucks total - 1 with trailer. Pulled in and drove to the left.
I can't read the tape but the reporter called it "Caution Tape." MOO

Leland on Twitter
BTS: Severe storms in the area and the latest on the search for #FayeSwetlik right now on @wis10 midday and throughout the evening #TuneIn https://www.wistv.com/2020/02/13/investigators-search-trash-cans-sc-neighborhood-where-missing-year-old-was-last-seen/ …
EQq-fELWkAQOMd2.jpg

EQq-fJEWkAAp51v.jpg

EQq-fKoXUAECZ4D.jpg

EQq-fQ9WoAAti_C.jpg

12:09 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from South Carolina, USA

I agree!! He was obnoxious, inconsiderate, wasn't truthful (as you said, FBI and SLED ARE helping), and the questions he was DEMANDING answers to have been answered over and over! Maybe he should take the test and walk the walk of a LEO! JMO! If nothing else, he needed some grammar lessons before making a scene! JMO, MOO!

February 11, 2020 at 3:05 PM EST - Updated February 12 at 1:29 PM

CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) - State and federal law enforcement agencies have gotten involved in the search for a missing 6-year-old girl from South Carolina.

At this time, investigators have not found any evidence of an abduction, officials said during an update Tuesday evening.

Officials: No evidence of abduction during investigation into missing 6-year-old from S.C.

WISTV stated during the pre-press conference segment (around 10:30 am) that the additional yellow tape was put up by Cayce Public Safety and that the LEO’s seen entering the wooded area beyond the new tape enclosure were FBI agents.

Respectfully, FBI has been spearheading this investigation since day 1. Those misinformed speaking to media only add chaos to the situation and nothing of value to an investigation. MOO
This makes perfect sense to me because they knew the politicians & media were coming for days in advance. Poor little Faye was lost right about the same time the FBI would have been in town pre-viewing the motorcade route. It is fortuitous that the FBI were either already there, or were expected to arrive.

Looks like that Faye has been to the Circle K perhaps on her own in the past or F's mom just went everywhere to see if Faye showed up... JMO

That's what I was thinking...Maybe Faye had gone there alone before. Hopefully, she didn't but Mom must've had a reason to go check there. Maybe they had been there together before, and she was looking everywhere she thought she might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T