Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 13, 2020
Officials look to ID vehicles, drivers may have info related to missing SC 6-year-old
[...]

FM and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

That was the time Faye’s mother told police she realized that her daughter was missing from the house.

[...]

“[Faye's] mother came in and asked the cashier, ‘Did you see my daughter?’” FM explained.

The little girl was seen getting off her school bus. Faye’s mother told police that she came in the house, grabbed a snack and went out to play at exactly 3:44 p.m. That’s the last time she said she laid eyes on her child.

“She was crying And I was like, 'Oh, she has lost her daughter,'” said FM.

When FM and her daughter came back to their house in Church Hill Heights, they said a man came running up to them again around the same time just after Faye was reported missing.

“He just asked if I saw a 6-year-old roaming around by herself,” said the neighbor.

[...]
Wow!

He was a local preacher. SLED should be taking lead on this case and rambling or not, that Preacher was absolutely right.

But he is wrong about the FBI and SLED not being involved. I think we’re all frustrated with the slow pace of this methodical process. But from day one it was said this process was developed by the FBI, not Cayce PD. We’re used to seeing hundreds of volunteers out in fields searching for missing children and if I lived in that area I would be doubly on edge. I just think there’s a better way to express frustration than the one he chose. He basically was hinting at some kind of conspiracy. Of what? To not find Faye?

He was a local preacher. SLED should be taking lead on this case and rambling or not, that Preacher was absolutely right.

But he is wrong about the FBI and SLED not being involved. I think we’re all frustrated with the slow pace of this methodical process. But from day one it was said this process was developed by the FBI, not Cayce PD. We’re used to seeing hundreds of volunteers out in fields searching for missing children and if I lived in that area I would be doubly on edge. I just think there’s a better way to express frustration than the one he chose. He basically was hinting at some kind of conspiracy. Of what? To not find Faye?

Re-posting

FEB 12, 2020
New video released of missing 6-year-old SC girl getting off bus
At this point, officers said they're still actively searching for the girl. The search area has been expanded out past the initial one-mile radius, and has now stretched almost to Interstate 26.

FEB 12, 2020
UPDATE: Search for missing 6-year-old continues in South Carolina; new video released
Authorities confirmed Wednesday morning that their search area has been expanded while this very active investigation continues. Originally, officials were concentrating on a 1-mile radius around the home. Now that area has been expanded to include other neighborhoods and areas near the interstate.

FEB 12, 2020
Law enforcement says it ‘can’t comment’ on whether family of missing 6-year-old face polygraph tests
Officials have expanded their search into nearby wooded areas surrounding the Churchill Heights subdivision; however, the neighborhood of about 250 homes and a few dozen apartments remains the epicenter of the search.

FEB 13, 2020
One vehicle identified as search for Faye Swetlik enters day 4, search continues for other vehicle
... Authorities have expanded the search area to include West Columbia.

February 13, 2020 at 8:32 AM EST - Updated February 13 at 11:42 AM

Authorities ask that members of the public steer clear of the search area to allow law enforcement and first responders to handle it and preserve evidence.

There will be a heavy police presence in the search area due to the continued search for Faye. People may also notice more police in the general area due to Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to Columbia on Thursday morning.

Another vigil is being held for Faye on Thursday night in Kershaw, South Carolina.

That event is being hosted by the Frontline Biker Church. It will take place at the Kershaw Farmer’s Market in the 200 block of Hampton Street, beside the Kershaw Fire Department-Station 11 at 5:30 p.m.

WATCH LIVE: Officials swarm S.C. neighborhood where missing 6-year-old was last seen

A lot of folks around here are skeptical of everything...it’s a community with both deep divides and even deeper unifications. I don’t know how to explain that without getting too deep, but I guess if you live here you understand. SLED and police in Richland County are fantastic in my opinion, but they’re also on a reality TV show. They have also failed the community in certain ways. Such is the Deep South.

Has it been confirmed where the mom's boyfriend was when Faye went missing?
I apologize if this has been addressed, just now catching up and didn't see it anywhere.
I can't answer your specific question but I did read that LE said ALL family members (including boyfriend) have been compliant from the very beginning.

FEB 13, 2020
Officials look to ID vehicles, drivers may have info related to missing SC 6-year-old
[...]

FM and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

That was the time Faye’s mother told police she realized that her daughter was missing from the house.

[...]

“[Faye's] mother came in and asked the cashier, ‘Did you see my daughter?’” FM explained.

The little girl was seen getting off her school bus. Faye’s mother told police that she came in the house, grabbed a snack and went out to play at exactly 3:44 p.m. That’s the last time she said she laid eyes on her child.

“She was crying And I was like, 'Oh, she has lost her daughter,'” said FM.

When FM and her daughter came back to their house in Church Hill Heights, they said a man came running up to them again around the same time just after Faye was reported missing.

“He just asked if I saw a 6-year-old roaming around by herself,” said the neighbor.

[...]
what?? she went to circle K ? holy cow....
hmmmmm

Here are my screen grabs of those vehicles from the live. There was clearly yellow tape with an LE standing in the road almost appearing to guard that area.

Linking again for source.
It’s at the beginning - I think 1-2 min mark.

ETA: 4 trucks total - 1 with trailer. Pulled in and drove to the left.

Attachments

• 007DED3E-E0C7-4DCE-BFB1-D250432E7633.png
    007DED3E-E0C7-4DCE-BFB1-D250432E7633.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 62
I have not seen any evidence of SLED being involved. I stand by my statement that SLED should be leading this investigation and not Cayce Public Safety.

Praying for little Faye today...
Two scenarios seem likely to me at this point.

1. Once again we have a boyfriend/ girlfriend of the spouse situation.
2. Crime of opportunity for someone in the neighborhood that is familiar with the schedule of Faye and her family.

I hope I'm wrong and she is found today cold, wet and hungry but unharmed.

IMO

Respectfully, FBI has been spearheading this investigation since day 1. Those misinformed speaking to media only add chaos to the situation and nothing of value to an investigation. MOO

IMO, LE has been conducting a swift, well coordinated and aggressive search for this missing little girl.

I'm sure emotions are running high in this community. This is a terrifying event to have a 6 year old girl disappear, shortly after school, during the day. People want answers that they will not get. Most will not understand the process. Some just don't care about protocols because they feel helpless. Again, emotions are running high. LE can take the jabs, they anticipate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem