Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this video won’t play for me (my WiFi issue). How far is the store & did mom drive or was she out walking & looking? If she drove, I think would have been the reason LE towed her car. Moo
The closest stores - are across a very busy Edmund Hwy. Sunoco is the closest it appears, I circled it but there are others Circle K down by the Waffle House The only store on the same side and close to them is Napa Auto Parts. I would love to tell you definitely that a 6 year old would never go to a store that far away, but my 5 year old who was staying with grandmother did it.
Im not sure how up-to-date this Google Earth map is... maybe a store has been built recently on the same side of highway where they live???
I tried to upload screenshot photo of area but for some reason it won’t let me.

Last edited:
Those three white unmarked trucks with camper shells? What do they do? Anyone see them?
Y’all the news reporter just replied this is the most activity they’ve seen since the search began. :(
I think those are just LEO’s Chevy Suburbans.
you’d have to see them in the video. They weren’t suburbs so, there were 4 and one had a white, covered , enclosed uhaul type trailer .

This photo is from Google Map Street View literally in front of Faye’s home. Seems to have been taken in either 2015 or 2020. This image looks like a drug deal and it’s literally in front of Faye’s front door step. It is not a good area of town. Across from Faye’s neighborhood there is a creepy, run-down strip mall with a 20-24 hour bar called “Mile High Club” directly next to an “Asian Massage” shop. This is all just a minute or two away from a heavily trafficked Love’s Truck Stop and the Columbia Airport. There are tractor trailers everywhere.
Is this an increased presence? It’s live I think. I haven’t listened

Keep in mind Vice President Pence arrived at CAE literally exactly as the press conference ended and there is increased presence and road closures due to his and Gov. McMaster’s motorcades etc.

Y’all the news reporter just replied this is the most activity they’ve seen since the search began. :(

you’d have to see them in the video. They weren’t suburbs so, there were 4 and one had a white, covered , enclosed uhaul type trailer .
Oh they were probably the Hazmat trucks following the garbage truck that was searching the trash.

I am shocked that there is no sign of Faye by today, and it doesn’t seem that LE have a clue what happened. I believe they are doing everything they can to find her but I also think that the hour or so that she was missing without their assistance was too much time lost. Soooo hope she is found, this is sad. MOO

Kayland Hagwood on Twitter
Traffic now allowed to pass through Airport Blvd again near the search area for Faye Swetlik. @WLTX
EQq1sv0WoAEpzTo.jpg

11:31 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Gina Esposito on Twitter
NOW: First responders are going through neighbor’s trash cans prior to being dumped. This is in the neighborhood where 6-year-old Faye Swetlik disappeared. Police still have the neighborhood blocked off to non-residents as they investigate. @wsoctv
EQqdbuhWkAAjRSb.jpg

9:45 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Gina Esposito on Twitter
We’re about to get an update from officials here in Cayce, South Carolina regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik. @wsoctv
EQqnWAEW4AIwAB9.jpg

10:28 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Candace Scalese on Twitter
#UPDATE: We expect to hear from the @Cayce_DPS today at 10:45 regarding the search for missing 6 year old Faye Swetlik. The press conference has been moved up an hour due to VP Mike Pence’s motorcade coming through this morning. Watch live on @wachfox
10:31 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Anne Marie Hagerty WBTV on Twitter
COMING UP: update on the search for Faye Swetlik from Casey DPS in about 10 mins. Will stream live on Facebook for @WBTV_News
EQqpKuvXUAECufm.jpg

10:36 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Grace Runkel on Twitter
The line up of local and national media waiting for the #FayeSwetlik press conference. We’re expecting an update from investigators in just a few minutes.
EQqpmSRWsAA_YbO.jpg

10:38 AM - 13 Feb 2020

I wonder who is actually on scene in the neighborhood?

Cayce Public Safety‏ @Cayce_DPS
There have been a lot of questions regarding why an AMBER Alert has not been issued in the disappearance of Faye Swetlik and this case so far does not meet the federally mandated guidelines.

10:34 AM - 12 Feb 2020

For an AMBER Alert to be issued, law enforcement should have evidence that an abduction has occurred and have enough information to share which would aid in the recovery of a child.

Local media, along with social media, continue to be invaluable in sharing information as this investigation continues. For more information about AMBER Alerts, please visit this website. https://amberalert.ojp.gov/ @wis10 @WLTX @abc_columbia @wachfox @thestate @WestMetroNews

64ypS6Mi

Home | AMBER Alert

Bump re. Amber Alert asked and answered by Cacey Public Safety.

No evidence of abduction -- FMS did not meet federally mandated guidelines.

Trying to catch up on this one but I just noticed the Missing poster states she is 3'10" and 65 lbs. No way that weight is accurate. I have a very large for his age 6 year old boy that is 4'3" and he only weighs 52. Minor detail but it's bothering me.

The closest stores - are across a very busy Edmund Hwy. Sunoco is the closest it appears, I circled it but there are others down by the Waffle House. The only store on the same side and close to them is Napa Auto Parts. I would love to tell you definitely that a 6 year old would never go to a store that far away, but my 5 year old who was staying with grandmother did it.
Im not sure how update this GE map is... maybe a store has been built recently on the same side of highway where they live???
I tried to upload screenshot photo of area but for some reason it won’t let me.
Tysm! So mom likely used her car to visit commercial locations, meaning she was out of the complex, at one point. Again, tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem