Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Suskin‏Verified account @GSuskinWSOC9
Just to consolidate the latest info. Officers were devastated moments ago to tell us Faye Swetlik’s body was found this morning in her Cayce neighborhood. The body of a man was also found but not identified. This is now a homicide investigation. Police did not take questions

11:18 AM - 13 Feb 2020

After hearing all the details I wonder, just me thinking out loud, did someone in the neighborhood take her, hide her until the scrutiny was too much, then in the dark of night, head to the woods unseen? It makes you wonder if the deceased male lived alone that no one would report him missing too. Unless he was reported missing but it wasn't publicized.

Snellgrove looked and sounded very angry, maybe just to hold back tears, they are all obviously heartbroken over finding her deceased. They have done an outstanding job in my opinion, literally working day and night to find this precious child.
He said, No danger to community, yet he refused to say it might be a murder-suicide.
I’m so confused. Whose the guy? I did not hear “teenager”- I heard deceased male.

Do the townhomes have crawl spaces?

reminds me of the Jorelys Rivera case, killed by Ryan Brunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove