Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point...I’m burned out from school and work and this news makes it worse. I don’t know why I was thinking she was alive and he killed her and then himself out of panic. Static’s are unfortunately accurate when they say how crucial those first hours are in child abductions.
Oh my gosh no worries. It could have happened this way too. This news does make any anxiety worse. I hope you can rest soon.

Caroline Hecker‏Verified account @CHecker_WIS
The sun peaks out and shines on Trinity Baptist Church, if only for a second. Peaceful. Maybe it’s Faye telling us she’s at peace. @wis10
2665.png

EQsQp35WoAMlV_E.jpg

3:08 PM - 13 Feb 2020

It will be interesting to see if the white car they showed in that image circulated ends up being related. Does anyone know where the intersection shown in the video is located in relation to the wooded area they’re searching?

There have been several press conferences. Are you looking for one from today? (There were two.) Here is the video of Faye getting off the bus:

Thank you, PommyMommy. How heart wrenching to see this innocent baby heading toward some kind of disaster awaiting her.

I'm totally ignorant about both press conferences, so I will take anything I can get. I don't know why this case hadn't gotten my attention until today. Just overwhelmed with so many tragic situations worldwide.

So unbelievably sad for that to happen to that poor little girl. I had a feeling this was an abduction and not the parents behind any of it. I feared it would end badly.

bbm
Agree. Very, very few abductions end other than badly. And so many of the victims are killed within the first 24 hours of being with the abductor.
I wonder how long it will take to find out about whether the dead man was involved in Faye's disappearance and/or death?
I also wonder if there is any evidence to point to this man's involvement.

RIP and fly high, little Faye.

STOP discussing a rumor !! It is a violation of Websleuths TOS.

Rumor posts have been removed.

Any further discussion of the information that is not supported by MSM orLE will be removed and members posting about it will be placed on a thread reply ban.

Drew Aunkst WIS on Twitter

Appears the crime scene is in the woods.

This tweet is the same wooded area behind the Napa parts store. The victim's residence also had crime tape on the doors earlier so not sure crime tape is a true sign of where the bodies were located although I do think investigators found evidence in the woods. MOO

ETA: add the tweet

Drew Aunkst WIS‏ @NewsDrewWIS
Crime scene tape covers the wooded area near the Churchill Heights neighborhood, this after the bodies of Faye Swetlik and an unidentified male were found. @wis10 [embedded video of fenced woods at tweet]

11:42 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Last edited:
Many child sexual predators know they have stolen their victims innocence and want to rectify what they’ve done (in some way) by killing the victim so they don’t have to live with the pain of the assault. Many were abused themselves and know what it will be like to grow up with that trauma.

of course I’m not making any excuses But just trying to explain the physiological profile of someone who might commit these types of murders
Sorry, but I don't think child sexual predators murder because they think of the trauma their victims might re-live after the assult. If they were capable of that level of empathy there would be no assault or murder. They are basically the most depraved, sadistic criminals that walk the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia