Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When children are missing, I make it a practice to look up RSO nearby. I'm broken to report there are 19 RSO males and 1 female registered within a mile radius of the Churchill Heights neighborhood.

Conditions of Supervision at link below:

The Department continues to monitor its supervision strategies targeting the management of the sex offender population statewide and the implementation of requirements set forth in Jessie’s Law, legislation signed into law on June 8, 2006, aimed at protecting South Carolina’s children through tougher penalties for sex predators. Named after Jessica Marie Lunsford -- who was murdered in 2005 by a registered sex offender in Florida -- the law imposes a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison for sex predators and mandates GPS monitoring for sex offenders convicted of certain offenses. In addition, Jessie’s Law:

Sex Offender Management - SCDPPPS
I wish every state would impose the mandatory minimum. Sadly, too many SO get a second chance. A second chance to offend.

Just a neighbor, not a friend, not a relative and not seeking any one else at this time. LE saying her body hadn't been there long, if I'm not mistaken. Does that mean he held her captive somewhere??
Or he was unable to move her body if she was already deceased. Increased LE and neighborhood presence and observation. JMO

Danielle Barilla on Twitter
Faye was found after a methodical search. They don’t think she was there very long. A body of a male was found in the area. The Lex. Co. Coroner identified that man as 30-year-old Coty Scott Taylor, who lived on Picadilly Square, which is in Churchill Heights. @wis10 #PrayForFaye
12:02 PM - 14 Feb 2020

Jacob Reynolds on Twitter
.@Cayce_DPS says Faye Swetlik was found in the woods near her home. They now believe the two bodies were connected. .@wltx
12:06 PM - 14 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member