Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind is swirling with theories, questions; I know I'm not alone.

They said the investigation into the male deceased was just beginning. Which could mean that individual is not related to this case at all and was found by coincidence.

But the noticeable tone change and how they focused on Faye in the beginning before mentioning the male deceased (naturally, as it should be) - it's hard to think the male isn't related to this. Especially when they finally issued the "no threat to the community" line. They could have just been trying to get ahead of any rumors, but... :(

I had just found little Faye's thread about an hour or so ago. Then the terrible news came over the TV. I'm so heartbroken. Rest in peace beautiful little angel. Prayers for her family and community. It just never ends does it?

So to be clear... And I’m asking, not telling..

We do NOT know where Faye’s body was found or TOD or COD.

We do NOT know where the man’s body was found or TOD or COD.

ALL we know is that both were found today, correct?

I had just found little Faye's thread about an hour or so ago. Then the terrible news came over the TV. I'm so heartbroken. Rest in peace beautiful little angel. Prayers for her family and community. It just never ends does it?

Where does it say two vehicles were towed?

From the OP's link Police find body of six-year-old Faye Swetlik | Daily Mail Online

"Authorities gave an update on the investigation Thursday morning. At that time, police said they had towed two cars from the home where the child lived.

Sgt Evan Antley with the Cayce Department of Public Safety confirmed that the vehicles were removed from the home but didn't share details of anything that 'may or may not have been found in those vehicles'."

Curious to see if there will be a connection between Faye’s death and the other person found dead.

Also curious to see if there is any connection with the NAPA store, the local businesses and the crime.

I am not seeing a teen responsible. I am seeing someone familiar to her. Neighbor. Maybe someone known to the mother or grandmother. Youngish, maybe late 20s/early 30s. Possibly rents nearby home/moves around a lot. Truck driver? Bit of a loner. Maybe something from the NAPA store was the murder weapon, found in the trash. That sort of thing. But only if there is a connection between the two, which I suspect there is.

moo.
^^bbm

It was reported that the Napa Store rear parking lot was closed by LE as it faces the fenced, wooded area that was taped off. 10 second embedded video of lot and woods can be seen at tweet link below:

Drew Aunkst WIS‏ @NewsDrewWIS
Crime scene tape covers the wooded area near the Churchill Heights neighborhood, this after the bodies of Faye Swetlik and an unidentified male were found. @wis10
Drew Aunkst WIS on Twitter

11:42 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Regardless - I want an amber alert for EVERY sweet missing defenceless child on the planet may they be lured into a vehicle or by hand. Wow.

I'm beginning to think we need something like a tiny microchip implanted in each newborn baby that can be tracked if they are lost or stolen. Maybe they would have a choice when they are an adult to have it removed or something. How many sicko's would take a child if they knew it could immediately be traced/tracked. There just needs to be a solution.

Cayce Public Safety on Twitter
As our officers continue their investigation into the homicide of Faye Swetlik, we would like to thank local and national media who have helped share her story and brought tremendous attention on this case.
#PrayforFaye #FateSwetlik
EQr50ivXYAEyuVL.jpg

4:28 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Cayce Public Safety on Twitter
The Cayce Department of Public Safety is seeking justice for Faye Swetlik and her family and we appreciate the media’s continued coverage as this investigation continues. #PrayforFaye #FateSwetlik
EQr5073XYBIN4Ru.jpg

4:28 PM - 13 Feb 2020

#Justice4Faye

excuse me, I asked where in the link that the original poster posted, it does not say anything about 2 cars being towed. This link.
Nothing like that in there. If a post is made stating something and with a link, I think I would be able to read that.
Missing South Carolina six-year-old Faye Swetlik found dead | Daily Mail Online
It's the third paragraph above these two photos:

24606438-7996325-Faye_a_student_at_Springdale_Elementary_School_was_last_seen_wea-a-76_1581540545829.jpg
24606440-7999555-She_is_described_as_being_3_10_and_65lbs_with_strawberry_blonde_-a-4_1581600590054.jpg

Authorities gave an update on the investigation Thursday morning. At that time, police said they had towed two cars from the home where the child lived.

Sgt Evan Antley with the Cayce Department of Public Safety confirmed that the vehicles were removed from the home but didn't share details of anything that 'may or may not have been found in those vehicles'.

^^bbm

It was reported that the Napa Store rear parking lot was closed by LE as it faces the fenced, wooded area that was taped off.

Thank you for the clarification, @Seattle1! A Fox reporter had tweeted that they weren’t letting employees in the store so I thought it might be part of the investigation.

Aaron J Martin on Twitter

FOX Carolina News

The grandmother of Faye Swetlik provided this video of the 6-year-old girl singing shortly after police in Cayce, SC revealed the search for Faye had become a homicide case (Video provided)​
Oh my God, heartbreaking. Who does this crap to these poor babies. Seriously. I will never ever understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove