Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the OP's link Police find body of six-year-old Faye Swetlik | Daily Mail Online

"Authorities gave an update on the investigation Thursday morning. At that time, police said they had towed two cars from the home where the child lived.

Sgt Evan Antley with the Cayce Department of Public Safety confirmed that the vehicles were removed from the home but didn't share details of anything that 'may or may not have been found in those vehicles'."

Yes - the PIO responded to reporter question that the two vehicles towed on Feb 11, 2020 from in front of the residence were being "processed by LE" but provided no additional details.

In reponse to @symlyme -- this info was not initially cited in the DM news link provided by O/P.**

Tweet with video of 2 cars towed on Feb 11, 2020 at my post below.

SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

ETA: ** Take note DM was revised/updated with cars towed statement. :confused:
PUBLISHED: 14:12 EST, 13 February 2020
| UPDATED: 16:41 EST, 13 February 2020

Last edited:
This article says the two bodies were found close to each other. I had been wondering if the male body was unrelated (say a homeless person who died of exposure some time ago and was never located)... but the fact they were close to each other makes me think that's unlikely statistically. Of course, there is always a possibility of two people dying in the same area from the same hazard (jumping to mind is a snake nest, or a falling from a cliff) but I really doubt that's the case. RIP poor Faye.
Missing Cayce girl found dead, police say

I thought LE swooped in with huge resources very quickly in this case.
They did. This was a tremendous response, one that doesn’t usually happen as fast as it did.

They locked the neighborhood down, and focused their search inward.

That very well may have trapped the perpetrator, and prevented him from getting away with this.

Briana Harper on Twitter
We just went by the home of #FayeSwetlik’s father in Rowan Co. I’m not sure when this note was posted on the front door but it reads “{We} are in South Carolina to help with the search”
Please continue to keep this family in your prayers @wcnc
1f64f-1f3fd.png

EQr-0-BWsAYh_YP.jpg

4:50 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Unless it is clear the deceased male died by suicide it might be a minute before we learn more about him. LE must rule out a double homicide.

I fear Faye’s killer watched her often, plotting & planning, longing for the perfect opportunity to snatch her. If he lives or hangs in the LS complex, I’m guessing his name or description came up more than once. LE just couldn’t find him, I think.

I'm beginning to think we need something like a tiny microchip implanted in each newborn baby that can be tracked if they are lost or stolen. Maybe they would have a choice when they are an adult to have it removed or something. How many sicko's would take a child if they knew it could immediately be traced/tracked. There just needs to be a solution.
I believe in more not less camera's on street corners -benefits outweigh risks- followed by educating public school kids "hey, don't even think about doing something-followed by getting them to pass a test on crime won't pay -you are being watched- Too many stupid crooks these days walking into banks dropping their wallets while robbing them, so I need proof they ( the dumb crook wanna be ) all understand they were warned about their 1% chance of being sucessful. Theres gotta be a way, and yes chips too.

Yes - the PIO responded to reporter question that the two vehicles towed on Feb 11, 2020 from in front of the residence were being "processed by LE" but provided no additional details.

In reponse to @symlyme -- this info was not cited in the DM news link provided by O/P.

Tweet with video of 2 cars towed on Feb 11, 2020 at my post below.

SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3
Sure it was, I copied the quote from the post of the op. Its there in BW. They towed the 2 cars, no one here was spreading erroneous information. DM constantly edits their articles without giving particular notice, but gets it right eventually. Happened all the time in the Watts case.

Last edited:
This article says the two bodies were found close to each other. I had been wondering if the male body was unrelated (say a homeless person who died of exposure some time ago and was never located)... but the fact they were close to each other makes me think that's unlikely statistically. Of course, there is always a possibility of two people dying in the same area from the same hazard (jumping to mind is a snake nest, or a falling from a cliff) but I really doubt that's the case. RIP poor Faye.
I thought that could have been a possibility, but LE saying there's no danger to others leads me to believe they think the deceased male is the killer.

I thought that could have been a possibility, but LE saying there's no danger to others leads me to believe they think the deceased male is the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove