Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@oviedo I have been puzzling about the best way to show support...I did take one (4second) dip into that FB comment section and NOPE. Maybe I will send something nice to their office.
I sent a fruit basket many years ago to LE during another missing child (Caylee) it’s hard to say thanks online IMO

They indicated that the dump site was fresh, meaning she probably hadn’t been there since the beginning.

My guess is that he was unable to take the body away by vehicle, on account of the neighborhood being on lockdown.

I think he snuck out late at night, and carried her to that location.
Me too and I wonder if those Napa cameras caught that ? I’ve had cameras (like at pro football stadiums airports and major retail) In my houses and if they had anything decent it will be like watching a movie - we shall see
JMO

You'd think so but they are still coming at her mom saying she was somehow responsible or there's "more to the story", even after hearing the 911 tape, which gutted me.
Ugh. I always wondered how family could even go on camera in a situation like this. I don’t know that I could... maybe that’s the situation with her mother. What a nightmare!

I am very much behind, I went back and I'm kind of glad I wasn't apart of most of that conversation. My question is, are we allowed to discuss "HIM" or is he still off limits? I'm not saying I have anything to add but I want to make sure I know where we're at so I don't get into any trouble. TIA

From the previous thread --

Wow, what a great map @Truth Seeker -- a big thank you!

Oh my, she and her mom walked right in front of Taylor's apt. that day and every school day, I would assume. My heart aches to think of it. I'm betting he had allegedly seen her take the walk many days, and I betting he allegedly knew exactly where she lived.

Allegedly -- IMO, he had to have a ruse to somehow get her to go with him wherever -- it was still daylight -- anyone could have seen them together -- he couldn't just scoop her up and run away with her kicking and screaming. Did he pretend he was looking for his (supposedly) new puppy by walking down the little street, whistling "Here so-and-so, c'mon little puppy, it's time to eat," and let her hear and see him? Could she have been lured to help him? Stranger-danger, yes, but we're talking about a puppy -- or a kitten, etc. "Will you help me find my new puppy?" JMHO.
Maybe he lured her but maybe not. Snatching a child in broad daylight does happen. I know others have brought up Jessica Ridgeway for example.

Another I can think of is Rachael Runyon...when I read about her case on wikipedia recently, my stomach dropped. It's terrifying how quickly it can happen. :(

Last edited:
I am very much behind, I went back and I'm kind of glad I wasn't apart of most of that conversation. My question is, are we allowed to discuss "HIM" or is he still off limits? I'm not saying I have anything to add but I want to make sure I know where we're at so I don't get into any trouble. TIA

He has been identified in the Daily Mail...so probably elsewhere?

ADMIN NOTES:

At this time, the deceased CT has not been officially named by LE as the perpetrator of this crime. Unless/until LE advises otherwise (or Tricia makes a thread specific exception), do not sleuth him or make direct accusations of him being responsible.

Websleuths is fact based and rumors are not allowed. If your post starts with something like “it says on FB” or “i read somewhere”, that is considered hearsay or rumor and your post will be removed.

Inappropriate, crass or insensitive posts will be removed. Please don’t ask why.

It is against The Rules to discuss or solicit PMs on the thread. If you want to PM with someone, just do it without announcing it.

Please don’t drag other cases into the discussion. Details from other threads/cases detract from the case at hand and can end up causing confusion in the discussion.

Do not bring race or religion into the discussion. It is a violation of TOS. Race can only be mentioned as it relates to a physical descriptor released by LE regarding a POI/suspect.

Unless a member is a Verified Insider, all information stated as fact must have a link to MSM or LE, and ALL images require a link to give credit to the source.

Threads are for discussion of the case at hand, so please don’t question or challenge moderation or The Rules on the thread. Just read The Rules and post accordingly. If you have a question about those rules, please just private message a Mod or Admin without derailing the discussion.

ADMIN NOTES:

At this time, the deceased CT has not been officially named by LE as the perpetrator of this crime. Unless/until LE advises otherwise (or Tricia makes a thread specific exception), do not sleuth him or make direct accusations of him being responsible.

Websleuths is fact based and rumors are not allowed. If your post starts with something like “it says on FB” or “i read somewhere”, that is considered hearsay or rumor and your post will be removed.

Inappropriate, crass or insensitive posts will be removed. Please don’t ask why.

It is against The Rules to discuss or solicit PMs on the thread. If you want to PM with someone, just do it without announcing it.

Please don’t drag other cases into the discussion. Details from other threads/cases detract from the case at hand and can end up causing confusion in the discussion.

Do not bring race or religion into the discussion. It is a violation of TOS. Race can only be mentioned as it relates to a physical descriptor released by LE regarding a POI/suspect.

Unless a member is a Verified Insider, all information stated as fact must have a link to MSM or LE, and ALL images require a link to give credit to the source.

Threads are for discussion of the case at hand, so please don’t question or challenge moderation or The Rules on the thread. Just read The Rules and post accordingly. If you have a question about those rules, please just private message a Mod or Admin without derailing the discussion.

He has been identified in the Daily Mail...so probably elsewhere?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200214-231632_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200214-231632_Maps.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 176
Nope see page 1

Maybe he lured her but maybe not. Snatching a child in broad daylight does happen. I know others have brought up Jessica Ridgeway for example.

Another I can think of is Rachael Runyon...when I read about her case on wikipedia recently, my stomach dropped. It's terrifying how quickly it can happen. :(
Oh my gosh I’ve never heard of Rachael Runyon. So awful and so disturbing that it remains unsolved!

I have family in LE and I can say they feel these cases - the presser today where he talked about seeing the kids at school and waving on their way to this presser and him choking up - they hurt and I think a simple thing we can do is acknowledge their commitment and pain by sending a message of encouragement to them on their Facebook - Full Audio of Faye Swetlik 911 Call
This was probably linked already. I can’t even keep up with this case it is moving so fast. As I was catching up on the news tonight, I noticed the headline about the trash. Back in Thread 1, we were mentioning the trash, within hours of her being missing. Golly, how I wish when his house was searched, they could have seen in his trash bin. This is just heartbreaking. Poor little girl.

‘Critical’ evidence found in trash in case of missing girl Faye Swetlik

Police also found a "critical" piece of evidence "that would have been listed on her missing persons flyer" in Taylor's trash.

About the "search" of the man's house:

Unless I completely misunderstood, the officer at the presser didn't say the house was searched.

He said they were in the house but no mention of a search.

MOO

Been following along and have a few thoughts I haven’t seen mentioned here (or I missed them).
1-Looking at the maps and her proximity to the woods from her house, I don’t think it’s out of the question to think she may go back there to play. When I was her age and played outside, I often went to the woods in my backyard to explore. Could “a neighbor” have been on their back porch smoking or taking out trash, spotted her playing and taken her without being seen?
2-in many google street view maps I’ve seen linked, there are kids, moving cars or people out on those 2 streets. To assume you can grab or lure a child in broad daylight there without being caught on camera or seen by someone feels brazen and unlikely (see point 1), but maybe not impossible.
3-I have a sneaking suspicion when “a neighbor” was interviewed and the house was entered that LE spidey-senses were heightened. Maybe the neighbor behaved nervously? I don’t think they can get a warrant based on suspicions, but if they were suspicious, I think they were watching this neighbor closely. This could also explain why they focused exclusively on the neighborhood. This person probably felt trapped and dumped her body in the middle of the night, under the cover of darkness.
When the item was found in the trash, I’m sure LE immediately put in for a search warrant and began a preliminary search of the woods again, but I bet they assumed they would find more evidence and not necessarily Faye in the woods.
My theory is that the neighbor saw the item being located in the trash and ended it for himself.

Yes you can discuss him because he is named in MSM as the deceased person somehow connected to Faye's case. In what fashion we don't know. So you can discuss what is in MSM about him, just no sleuthing him as a POI/suspect (i.e. details that are not contained in MSM) ... and no direct accusations about him being the perp unless/until LE says so.

This is such a weird crime because if CT kidnapped and killed her, he doesn't have any sort of criminal history, isn't that odd?

What we seem to know is that he had no arrest history with LE but we really don't know that he had committed no crimes before.

Jerry Sandusky IIRC had no criminal history but he had been quite busy molesting boys over a period of years....maybe decades.

Child predators are masters at grooming children not to report them.

Sweet Faye may have even chatted with this man before while she was out playing which made her comfortable walking to his home to see his pet or get some candy.

It's sickening to know there are websites that teach pedophiles a whole string of techniques to draw children in without a fight.

You've probably seen the TV documentaries where children are shown on video talking to strangers and accepting candy while their parents watch remotely.
The children had been counseled repeatedly not to do that but they did without hesitation and the parents were stunned.

Let us hope this heartbreaking tragedy steps up the warnings and makes parents even more vigilant
as it seems the lovely days of free-range children are behind us.

God bless Faye's family and comfort them with knowledge of her sweet life in Heaven.
I hope someone connects her mom with another mother who has walked this walk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member