Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotted his brain smoking too much weed I'd bet. Compounded by sleep deprivation from gaming addiction maybe. JMO. I've seen this plenty of times with people our age. Or was already suicidal and wanted to inflict maximum damage before doing it. Changed his mind when it looked like he could get away with it and then it fell down so back to plan A.

Smoking weed does NOT rot the brain.

Did you read this before posting? First, it was 8 years ago and second, this suspect is believed Hispanic and nowhere near the age 22 (CT's age 8 years ago).:eek:

You can always self-report and request a Moderator delete post for you.

The article states, "white or Hispanic." Also, it's located on WACH Fox for those who were questioning if the article is from a legitimate source.

Didn't LE say today they saw something on video that concerned them? I believe that LE had several cameras around the community and were watching every thing very carefully. Probably saw him going into the woods and other suspicious activity. Another thought I had if he were trying to get rid of something why didn't he put in another trash can and not the one that belonged to his unit? I believe it was a crime of convenience and not planned. All jmo.

I was speculating that he may have left with her in his car after abducting her. But they never mentioned the car again, that I could find. Might be what you stated. It was not connected.

I think there are only two entrances/exits to the neighborhood and there must be surveillance of these points. I think this is why LE quick to state that this was not believed to be an abduction, and why they concentrated their efforts within the Churchill Heights subdivision only (no vehicle speeding away with child).

I also think the surveillance photos published of the two vehicles they requested for owners to come forward (SUV and silver sedan) were captured at the entry points.
As for not hearing more about the silver sedan -- it most likely was not relevant to investigators as they progressed in their investigation. MOO

While certainly CT is implicated in her death, has anyone shown that the killing was intentional? Alternate theory, and this could easily be disproven with the next release of official information- accidental death.

With no mention so far of method of asphyxiation or signs of SA. What if Faye died accidentally, through CT’s negligence or otherwise? CT might’ve panicked and tried to cover it up.
A couple of possibilities-

CT accidentally leaves car truck open and Faye climbs in. CT has no clue she is in his car when LE comes to his apartment- which explains his cooperation. CT then later finds Faye in the trunk, realizes how it will look to everyone- buries body at night.

Alternatively, perhaps he pulled up in his car while intoxicated and pinned her to something without knowing it until too late.

Yes - Wingstop, West Columbia SC. Corporate made a statement yesterday that he was their GM up until he killed himself. No evidence that it wasn't business as usual.

In fact, I posted earlier that I think his job and the typical long hours for fast food eatery gave him the perfect cover. I think he could have murdered Faye on early dinner break, and before LE converged on the neighborhood and set up residence to investigate a missing child. I think CT could have then returned to work for dinner rush and not come home until after he closed the shop around 11 pm.

CT would have been able to enter the check pointe telling officials he was going to his apartment after his normal work shift. I also think his hours as a GM were also conducive to him being one of the last to be interviewed during the door to door canvassing.

I also think Faye was concealed inside his apartment and he would not want to be spending any more time at home than necessary -- couldn't get to work fast or early enough and remain until closing! Yes -- a very good cover for his crime. MOO
Was his schedule not posted here on WS?

The trash collection is on Thursday. LE had already checked all the cans on Wednesday.

Yes -- reportedly, LE continuously checked the garbage bins Monday, Tues, Weds, and also Thursday when they followed the sanitation trucks as the bins were being emptied into the truck, and rifled throw the resident's garbage looking for any evidence. Bryon Snellgrove explained the methodical process investigators followed during their search for Faye.

While certainly CT is implicated in her death, has anyone shown that the killing was intentional? Alternate theory, and this could easily be disproven with the next release of official information- accidental death.

With no mention so far of method of asphyxiation or signs of SA. What if Faye died accidentally, through CT’s negligence or otherwise? CT might’ve panicked and tried to cover it up.

CT accidentally leaves car truck open and Faye climbs in. CT has no clue she is in his car when LE comes to his apartment- which explains his cooperation. CT then later finds Faye in the trunk, realizes how it will look to everyone- buries body at night.

Alternatively, perhaps he pulled up in his car while intoxicated and pinned her to something without knowing it until too late.

I have not found any info leading me to believe Faye died accidentally. Jmo
I’m of the opinion CT had his eye on her & pounced at his first available opportunity. Jmo

If the death of a child is not intentional and/or an accident as you hypothesize, whether the child was pinned, crushed, or decapitated, a prudent person would call 911 screaming for help.

If he panicked and tried to cover it up, why suicide. And if he's afraid of not being believed, I think one would write a suicide note defending himself.

No, I don't agree with any of your alternative theories. CT was a predator that murdered a baby girl. He squeezed the life out of her until she could not breathe.
This is what the evidence revealed.

MOO

Welcome TybeeTime! I just don't think this could have happened. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would slit their throat and die if they weren't guilty of something. If anything accidental happened to Faye and CT was involved I think he would have come forward, he had no record and nothing to hide. I believe the reason he didn't come forward was because it was no accident and there is probably much more evidence including DNA in places we don't want to know about. JMO

It’s scary to think the killer is still living in that neighborhood.
A person that wants to commit suicide would not stab themselves!

CT would have had to kill Faye then take her body to the woods then go back home and plant one piece of evidence in his trash can and then stab himself.
Crazy that anyone would believe that,
Scary that the killer is still roaming free.

People kill themselves in all sorts of surprising ways, some of them very painful.

If CT is the killer I think he was an idiot and thought because the bins had just been emptied it meant the police wouldn't search the bins again, and placed the gum boot and the bloody knife in the bin. God knows why he'd bother to move her body and then take his own life. This is just assuming CT was responsible!

Same thing.

A very unlikely way for someone to commit suicide.

Fast though. Probably didn't have a gun.

Ok, maybe this has been already asked and answered, how does one slash their own throat?
Probably by making sure the carotid artery is cut. It would likely take a few minutes to bleed out.

It's not how one would expect someone to end their own life, but I'm guessing he had no other alternative. Maybe he didn't have access to a gun.

Imo

If the death of a child is not intentional and/or an accident as you hypothesize, whether the child was pinned, crushed, or decapitated, a prudent person would call 911 screaming for help.

If he panicked and tried to cover it up, why suicide. And if he's afraid of not being believed, I think one would write a suicide note defending himself.

No, I don't agree with any of your alternative theories. CT was a predator that murdered a baby girl. He squeezed the life out of her until she could not breathe.
This is what the evidence revealed.

MOO
And why is anyone trying to defend him or come up with alternative theories?? I think LE has been forthcoming. DNA on CT, DNA in His house and DNA on FS all tied together. What am I missing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98