GUILTY SC - Five Jones children, ages 1-8, Lexington County, 28 Aug 2014 *Father Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It must be KILLING our good ol boy Alabama deputies to keep from beating his *advertiser censored** to death!

Correction...Mississippi deputies, but it still applies.

Spice:

Spice users report experiences similar to those produced by marijuana—elevated mood, relaxation, and altered perception—and in some cases the effects are even stronger than those of marijuana. Some users report psychotic effects like extreme anxiety, paranoia, and hallucinations. So far, there have been no scientific studies of Spice’s effects on the human brain, but we do know that the cannabinoid compounds found in Spice products act on the same cell receptors as THC, the primary psychoactive component of marijuana. Some of the compounds found in Spice, however, bind more strongly to those receptors, which could lead to a much more powerful and unpredictable effect. Because the chemical composition of many products sold as Spice is unknown, it is likely that some varieties also contain substances that could cause dramatically different effects than the user might expect. What Are the Other Health Effects of Spice? Spice abusers who have been taken to Poison Control Centers report symptoms that include rapid heart rate, vomiting, agitation, confusion, and hallucinations. Spice can also raise blood pressure and cause reduced blood supply to the heart (myocardial ischemia), and in a few cases it has been associated with heart attacks. Regular users may experience withdrawal and addiction symptoms.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/spice-synthetic-marijuana

How I wish it also caused spontaneous combustion of the users before they could commit these horrific acts.

"Two temporary orders were also issued during the divorce process: one on July 30, 2012, saying that it was in the best interest of the children that they be placed with the father, and another on April 3, 2013 after the fifth child was born so a Guardian ad Litem could be appointed for all five children. "

Wonder if they still had the Guardian. Guess that answers my question about the 1 year old despite being separated 2 years ago. Wonder if the fifth is really his....

ETA: Just read this part: "The mother, meanwhile, would have supervised visitation with her children at least every other weekend. An affidavit inside the divorce file also said the Department of Social Services had previously investigated the mother for possible neglect."

MAN! The kids were doomed from the start. What a tragedy

"Two temporary orders were also issued during the divorce process: one on July 30, 2012, saying that it was in the best interest of the children that they be placed with the father, and another on April 3, 2013 after the fifth child was born so a Guardian ad Litem could be appointed for all five children. "

Wonder if they still had the Guardian. Guess that answers my question about the 1 year old despite being separated 2 years ago. Wonder if the fifth is really his....

ETA: Just read this part: "The mother, meanwhile, would have supervised visitation with her children at least every other weekend. An affidavit inside the divorce file also said the Department of Social Services had previously investigated the mother for possible neglect."

MAN! The kids were doomed from the start. What a tragedy

This is why I'm beginning to think that people should need a prescription from a doctor to take a pill to GET pregnant.

Didn't mean to offend ... Think it was misunderstood, but I removed ... Sorry. :(

I love you guys but wth. This woman had her five children murdered. Murdered. By her ex. We do not know what went down behind closed doors and she is neither a suspect, nor a defendant. Not cool.

I love you guys but wth. This woman had her five children murdered. Murdered. By her ex. We do not know what went down behind closed doors and she is neither a suspect, nor a defendant. Not cool.

I was insinuating that her ex made a bogus call out of spite ... I'll edit my post because I meant no disrespect to her. I think this man was crazy and tried in every way to hurt her.

I was insinuating that her ex made a bogus call out of spite ... I'll edit my post because I meant no disrespect to her. I think this man was crazy and tried in every way to hurt her.

I took it the way you meant it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took it the way you meant it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :) I have that crazy ex who stops at nothing to make my life hell ... He has no visitation and won't if I can help it! But I see so many courts fail the kids based on a bitter spouse with more money/ resources ... And I honestly think that's what is going on here. And from experience with someone like this, it was always about me, and getting me back or making me pay .. Never once about our kids. That's why stories like this really upset me .. :(

Oh honey, didn't mean to point you out at all. I was getting a vibe folks were ganging up on the mother and felt it was not very nice. In general. :hug: to you

"our son was a very loving father".... ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?????????? :angry:

I don't know that I'd play the "loving father" card ... :banghead:

I was beyond aghast at their attitude. Their son murdered his FIVE children. Disposed of their tiny bodies in *advertiser censored* TRASH BAGS on the side of the road. He is a pig.

His parents might be stuck on who their son used to be. It's clear that something awful happened to take a supposed "computer genius" with a college degree down to the depths of hell. Maybe it was his own doing, but something clearly collapsed in his world at some point. This is not sympathy, mind you, just pondering such a sad decline that took those innocents with him.

Here is an article where they correct some details, somewhat insignificant at this point, but for accuracy's sake I have shared it.

"On Tuesday, Jones led law enforcement agents to the bodies of his 5 children who were found decomposing in trash bags in a rural area of Alabama.

The Lexington County Sheriff says it is still not known why Jones dumped the bodies in Alabama. He says that Jones could have ended up in Mississippi because he was a graduate of the University of Mississippi and his father still lives in the state.

WLBT contacted the University of Mississippi and they said they have checked all of their records and that Jones did NOT attend the university.

Sheriff Charlie Crumpton of Smith County in Mississippi, where Jones is in custody, told our reporters that Jones actually attended Mississippi State University in Starkville. He graduated with an engineering degree and worked for Intel Corp. in South Carolina."
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/2649...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back