GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where are you Gabbiee??? I have to think she is close by since LE had Grant in their sights pretty quickly....

Oh the betrayal!!! I am just so stunned by NG tonight...Gabbiee, I am praying for you and your mom! So horrible!!!

And on a side note, if you were to put 20 guys in a room to meet me, I would pick the one bungholio. I don't know why, and that's a big part of why I am still single. Divorced after 21 years of marriage, 6 years ago and still single, but happy.

Oh how I pray Gabbiee is still alive!!!!!! I feel so terrible for her mom.

Ugh, I get the feeling this guy is not going to cooperate at all and LE will have to find her by themselves.

He is actually the "on again" off again" boyfriend of the mother. Another presser scheduled for tomorrow at 10am.

Ugh, I get the feeling this guy is not going to cooperate at all and LE will have to find her by themselves.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. He's a career criminal so he's not likely to make LE's job easy for them.

No news today other than they were "not actively searching" today. I don't know what that means. I did find out from my friend who lives nearby that they did have dogs out where they were searching yesterday.

The weather has turned rainy etc so I'm hoping her scent hasn't washed away.

I wonder if LE has searched the wooded area around where Grant lived with his wife that died in 2004, Ollie M. Rotan (Ollie Grant). Grant and his wife lived at 2441 Bowen Street, Elgin, SC. The house that we have been hearing about where Grant took Gabbie is somewhere on "Kelly Avenue". If my Google maps is correct, these two sites are about 0.8 miles apart. From the map I am attaching with driving directions from "2441 Bowen Street, Elgin, SC" to ""Kelly Avenue, Elgin, SC", it is about a 3 minute trip. I know LE has been spending a lot of time at the junk car yard close to Kelly Lane (which you can see on the map). If FG lived on Kelly Lane, I just don't see him getting rid of a body - or building a secret bunker, across the road from where he lived. There is a nice wooded area behind the Bowen Street area that he lived with his deceased wife. I hope LE is searching that wooded area.

Attachments

• Grant's Current home compared to previous home.JPG
    Grant's Current home compared to previous home.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 26
FG also being looked at for the murder of Daniel Lee Wood, Jr. from last year. The victim was an RSO and crack was found at the scene.

http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/29/2418600/suspect-in-teens-kidnapping-eyed.html

Gabrielle and mom you're in my prayers. Beautiful, talented, and much loved girl.

The irony of this is that Gabrielle was allowed to go on her first "date" the day she went missing. She was allowed to wear eyeshadow. She made the cheerleading squad and like FG are roaming around this world ready to hurt our children.

Does anybody know how his deceased wife died?
Then he is also suspected in the disappearance of another female he was involved with?
I seriously hope with this case being so hot in the media, that LE now starts opening these possible other strange deaths and disappearance.

I wonder how much property he owns? Or property his family members own? Or property that was in his late wife's name?

I suspect if they are having a presser today...something happened.

I wonder if LE has searched the wooded area around where Grant lived with his wife that died in 2004, Ollie M. Rotan (Ollie Grant). Grant and his wife lived at 2441 Bowen Street, Elgin, SC. The house that we have been hearing about where Grant took Gabbie is somewhere on "Kelly Avenue". If my Google maps is correct, these two sites are about 0.8 miles apart. From the map I am attaching with driving directions from "2441 Bowen Street, Elgin, SC" to ""Kelly Avenue, Elgin, SC", it is about a 3 minute trip. I know LE has been spending a lot of time at the junk car yard close to Kelly Lane (which you can see on the map). If FG lived on Kelly Lane, I just don't see him getting rid of a body - or building a secret bunker, across the road from where he lived. There is a nice wooded area behind the Bowen Street area that he lived with his deceased wife. I hope LE is searching that wooded area.

Thanks, Reannan! Great map!

Derrica Wilson, president and co-founder of the Black and Missing Foundation, said the Swainson case shows how difficult it is for parents, especially single parents, to find people they can trust around their children.
“You just have to be very careful. In this case, this guy is a convicted felon so understanding a person’s background and motives is important as is digging deep and asking questions,” Wilson told NewsOne in an interview. “Parents, especially single parents have to be careful with the people they bring around their children.”
Parents should also communicate regularly with their kids for clues about the people they are in contact with and any issues that might have arisen because of that contact.
“In so many cases we work it’s the people who know you who you are in contact with every single day that are involved. That’s why it’s so important to pay attention to your kids,” said Derrica Wilson.

http://newsone.com/2033137/gabrielle-swainson/

Good advice and good article.

I wonder if Grant was ticked off that Gabbie had gone out with someone else . Maybe he got jealous ,then gave mom the idea that she should go to her job (while it was dark and neighbors would be asleep) so she would have time with Gabbie . He probably knew exactly what to say to get her to leave that morning .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria
Back