Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not defending this Mom. As I see it, she had some type of issues/problems long before this baby was born. I didn’t read her FB, but from comments made here, she wasn’t the stable, happy, high school girl.

Where did her family stand on her choice of being lesbian? Did they support her? Was this a factor that tore the family apart and caused Brianna a major down hill fall in regards to how she felt about herself?

Was the relationship with the boy a tryst for the purpose of getting pregnant? Did she want to fulfill her desire of Motherhood, but did not want a lengthy relationship? Too many unanswered questions.

However, she suffered a horrific trauma watching him committ suicide which is a life changing experience.

After his death, at some point, she returned to her lesbian lifestyle. From the above instances, it seems she did not know what she wanted in life. As we all know, we can’t depend on relationships to get us through life. However, we don’t hear of Brianna working, going to school for some type of training etc. Perhaps she wasn’t capable of further schooling. Again, facts we aren’t aware of.

So, she has a baby. She’s young, not ready for the confinement that comes with a newborn, the lack of sleep, the 24/7 on duty, and the realization that her life is not hers anymore! I would imagine she was a perfect type for post partum depression. Add that to the memory of the baby’s father suicide, an explosion waiting to happen. Unfortunately,
thebaby suffered!

And we don’t even know what, if any, other problems plagued Brianna.
I'm concerned with what plagued harlee,and that is Breanna.
I wouldn't believe anything she says about any trauma, etc,etc.
I haven't seen any proof, or verification about said trauma. Concerning the boyfriend's suicide while holding their child. Nothing. No news, no records. Zilch.
No excuses for her actions.
Sorry it makes me so angry. Concern for someone who abused a baby to death.
Imho.

Looks like her hearing has been moved up. I had the 26th in my notes.... changing it to 7/18.

Court hearing set for Chesterfield County woman charged in her baby's death

According to WMBF, Breanna Lewis will have a court hearing on July 18. Lewis initially told officials that her daughter, 11-month-old, Harlee Lane Lewis, was stolen out of her arms on the side of Jackson Road in Chesterfield County on May 29. Harlee was found two hours wrapped in a garbage bag and "hidden inside a diaper box" in a field about 1,000 yards from her home....
[......]
Officials told WBTV that the autopsy on the little girl was complete but the results have not been released.
[.....]
Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says investigators removed the child’s crib, bed sheets and clothes from the house on Daisy Lewis Lane last week. He says the evidence will be tested by SLED.

Wednesday, July 18th:
*Prelim Hearing - SC - Harlee Lane Lewis (11 mos) (May 29, 2018) - Breanna Denise Lewis (19) "mom" arrested & charged (5/29/18) with filing a false police report, improper disposal of human remains & tampering with evidence (destroying, altering or concealing DNA). Indicted (6/14/18) with homicide by child abuse. No bond. Was on suicide watch.
6/5/18 Update: BL to undergo mental evaluation.
6/7/18 Update: Judge issues gag order on case.
6/13/18 Update: BL has been charged with homicide by child abuse in connection to the death of her daughter, according to the Chesterfield County Fourth Judicial Circuit Public Index. They will not release any more information regarding the case in order to comply with the gag order for the case last week.
6/14/18 Update: BL waives her right to appear at bond hearing. Charges were read & no bond set. No new bond hearing date give.

@Niner I see a Pre-lim hearing on 7/25. There are 4 charges:
2356-Murder / Homicide by child abuse (20Y to Life)
3418-DNA / Destroying, altering, concealing, or tampering with physical evidence or biological material
0471-Graves / Destruction, desecration or removal of human remains
1223-Report / Giving false information to law enforcement, fire dept. or rescue dept.
upload_2018-7-18_13-24-27.png

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
a bunch MicheleT!!

Wednesday, July 25th:
*Prelim Hearing - SC - Harlee Lane Lewis (11 mos) (May 29, 2018) - Breanna Denise Lewis (19) "mom" arrested & charged (5/29/18) & indicted (6/14/18) murder/homicide by child abuse, tampering with evidence (destroying, altering or concealing DNA), destruction, desecration or removal of human remains & giving false info to LE, fire or rescue dept. Was on suicide watch.
6/5/18 Update: BL to undergo mental evaluation.

6/7/18 Update: Judge issues gag order on case.
6/13/18 Update: BL has been charged with homicide by child abuse in connection to the death of her daughter, according to the Chesterfield County Fourth Judicial Circuit Public Index. They will not release any more information regarding the case in order to comply with the gag order for the case last week.
6/14/18 Update: BL waives her right to appear at bond hearing. Charges were read & no bond set. No new bond hearing date given. Next hearing 7/18.
7/18/18 Update: Next Prelim hearing on 7/25.

This ^^^ is the only charge still showing. On 6/28 they had a Brady Hearing (if it's the same as Texas, means any discipline against the cops gets turned over)
7/28 it shows Pre-lim hearing disposition

View attachment 140427

the 7/28 Prelim hearing - is it on the part of the attachment that I can't see? :)
or did you mean to type 7/26?
I'm not quite understanding the Brady Hearing that you mention.
You said: means any discipline against the cops gets turned over.

"turned over" ?? Sorry - dense here! LOL!

the 7/28 Prelim hearing - is it on the part of the attachment that I can't see? :)
Sorry! I got ahead of my fingers. That happens sometimes.
Turned over to the defense attorneys. In Texas a "Brady Cop" is considered a bad cop and is useless in Court - they've lied or something similar.
I can see the whole attachment, but the Prelim is at the top of it.

or did you mean to type 7/26?
I'm not quite understanding the Brady Hearing that you mention.
You said: means any discipline against the cops gets turned over.

A Brady motion (and Rule 5 motion which he filed) is one where the defendant asks that the State/prosecutor turn over any and all exculpatory evidence in their possession as it relates to their arrest.

SC Judicial Department

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47