Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Morgan Fogarty‏Verified account @MorganFogarty 1h1 hour ago

"The Sheriff says Lewis told investigators she "blacked out" and doesn't know how her daughter died. The Sheriff tells us his office will send out her booking mugshot ASAP for the charge of filing a false police report."

"Pending the autopsy results on baby Harlee, which are expected tomorrow morning, more charges could be filed against Lewis in connection to the child's death, according to Sheriff Jay Brooks. Amy will have a live report with the latest information from the scene tonight @ 10p."

Morgan Fogarty on Twitter

Been there done that. My husband died and I thought the universe made a huge mistake by taking him and leaving me. Unless you have lived it, don’t judge the craziness that goes on. I am NOT GIVING HER A PASS! I am simply watching and waiting. She has a story. We might or
Might not like it, but there is a story.

Been there done that. My husband died and I thought the universe made a huge mistake by taking him and leaving me. Unless you have lived it, don’t judge the craziness that goes on. I am NOT GIVING HER A PASS! I am simply watching and waiting. She has a story. We might or
Might not like it, but there is a story.
I agree.

I have found four FB accounts that seem to belong to the mother. Most don’t have a lot of friends, make no mention of the baby nor show any mention of a father. All seem to date back a few years and legitimately hers. It all seems strange and confusing. MOO and all. Interested for more info to come to light. This poor sweet baby. She deserved so much more.

Attachments

• CBD3A937-73F0-462F-AFBC-A386078A3D2A.jpeg
    CBD3A937-73F0-462F-AFBC-A386078A3D2A.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 164
  • A316B1FA-5B8C-466B-9F45-D58CA9FAA9CC.jpeg
    A316B1FA-5B8C-466B-9F45-D58CA9FAA9CC.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 122D4197-2BF5-47F1-AFC4-498B757B0E5A.jpeg
    122D4197-2BF5-47F1-AFC4-498B757B0E5A.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 138
  • EA925CDC-8547-4AE4-A0CC-97A5A84C62D3.jpeg
    EA925CDC-8547-4AE4-A0CC-97A5A84C62D3.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 128
I wonder if she's been going downhill since her husband's death.
I’m pretty sure she wasn’t married to the father. It appears that it must’ve been a “fling” as sw
I have found four FB accounts that seem to belong to the mother. Most don’t have a lot of friends, make no mention of the baby nor show any mention of a father. All seem to date back a few years and legitimately hers. It all seems strange and confusing. MOO and all. Interested for more info to come to light. This poor sweet baby. She deserved so much more.

I think I found a fifth listed as MaciBreanna Lewis. A friend of at least one of the above accounts and it looks like her. Also lists working at Bojangles. More friends than the other accounts though. What's the deal with just starting a new account over and over again?

I found 2 more Facebook pages too but can’t link from the app. Breanna Lewis and Macibreanna Lewis.

It appears on all of her accounts that she’s been involved with woman for at least the last 4 years. I’m finding it odd that she even had any type of a relationship with a man in order to have a baby. I’m really not saying that to be mean or judgmental, I seriously just don’t get that she would switch teams in between partners?

Definitely the same person we see in the FB page.

I guess she tried to pass that black eye off as happening today!?
Yeah, that was the first red flag!
I'm so sorry that the baby was found deceased, but she was found! COD should be easier to determine and hopefully it will prove without any doubt mom was involved in her death and disposal.
Moo

Morgan Fogarty‏Verified account @MorganFogarty 1h1 hour ago

"The Sheriff says Lewis told investigators she "blacked out" and doesn't know how her daughter died. The Sheriff tells us his office will send out her booking mugshot ASAP for the charge of filing a false police report."

"Pending the autopsy results on baby Harlee, which are expected tomorrow morning, more charges could be filed against Lewis in connection to the child's death, according to Sheriff Jay Brooks. Amy will have a live report with the latest information from the scene tonight @ 10p."

Morgan Fogarty on Twitter
Really, really, really sick and tired of all the "fogging out, blacking out, CRS"BS the mothers/girlfriends are spewing out.

I found 2 more Facebook pages too but can’t link from the app. Breanna Lewis and Macibreanna Lewis.

It appears on all of her accounts that she’s been involved with woman for at least the last 4 years. I’m finding it odd that she even had any type of a relationship with a man in order to have a baby. I’m really not saying that to be mean or judgmental, I seriously just don’t get that she would switch teams in between partners?
I also see where the name pronunciation is, she says Denise. (Middle name?) Sounds like she didn't go by Breanna.
I haven't done the math. I guess she would have been pregnant when the baby's father died.
I wouldn't call Oct 2016 "recent".
It should be interesting how this plays out.
The second I heard the word "suicide" I thought to myself, they might want to double check in that COD.
MOO

I'll be frank that in my personal experience with family and friends this is not that odd at all. I don't know one lesbian that has not had long term sexual relationships with men and only one with a short fling that involved conceiving a child. My circle might be limited. But this is definitely not odd in that limited circle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back