Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Sheriff: SC mother whose child was found dead made up abduction story

The Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office said a 19-year-old woman, who said her one-year-old daughter was abducted Tuesday, admitted she made up the story.

Whatever happened to dropping a baby off at a hospital or fire station if an unmarried, young women cannot handle a baby?

No wonder our society is so screwed up.

RIP Harlee

In that twitter link above, the reporter does write that they are at Daisy Lewis Lane. I'm thinking little Harlee is from a family of some importance (has mom's name been released yet), something happened, and it was swept under the rug out of shame.

In that twitter link above, the reporter does write that they are at Daisy Lewis Lane. I'm thinking little Harlee is from a family of some importance (has mom's name been released yet), something happened, and it was swept under the rug out of shame.
Is this an area of wealth? Something is making me feel this is gonna be sadder than we know.

From same post with interview posted above:
Officers said the woman DID have bruises, but later found out she got those injuries from a wreck last week.

ETA: Here‘s the full post with text:

HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW about the death of 11-month-old Harlee Lane Lewis:

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says officers got a call at 1:47 this afternoon from a 19- year-old woman saying she was assaulted and her baby was abducted

Officials began looking for the child in the woods, and that’s when they found Harlee in a plastic bag inside a diaper box.

Officers said the woman DID have bruises, but later found out she got those injuries from a wreck last week.

Brooks says the 19-year-old admitted to making up the abduction and assault. He says officers are interviewing her now.

Last edited:

ETA: Here‘s the full post with text:

HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW about the death of 11-month-old Harlee Lane Lewis:

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says officers got a call at 1:47 this afternoon from a 19- year-old woman saying she was assaulted and her baby was abducted

Officials began looking for the child in the woods, and that’s when they found Harlee in a plastic bag inside a diaper box.

Brooks says the 19-year-old admitted to making up the abduction and assault. He says officers are interviewing her
now.

Geez I'm starting to wonder if the wreck was intentional?

Of course! My apologies

Mother taken into custody after baby reported kidnapped in South Carolina found dead

This is where I read they found her in a bag
thank-you-smiley.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member