Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't found a link yet which gives mother's name. But yeah, she is POI for sure so the minute we have it sleuth to your heart's content.

Honestly, the story had hink all over it and the fact that they didn't release mom's name or any sort of plea for baby's safety from her suggested to me they never believed her tale either.
That was my thought as well. Why withhold moms info? I’ll wait patiently for them to release it. lol

Greg Suskin has tweeted again but no new details, not even mom's name. I think the story is moving so fast even reporters are trying to play catch up. It's not just us

Greg Suskin‏Verified account @GSuskinWSOC9 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING-the mother of that one year old child in Chesterfield has been taken into custody in connection with the crime. The story is quickly developing.

Not that I condone this kind of behavior but if something happens and you make the decision to cover it up so you don’t have to face the consequences of your actions instead of calling LE, wouldn’t you think of something better than this? You’re better off just calling LE to begin with. I will never understand people like this. I suppose that’s a good thing.

From the moment i saw this case on facebook, i had my questions with the story of the mom.

I know baby kidnappings happen, but this story was too unbelievable in my eyes. Too many details.

And its unraveling so quickly. Rest in peace sweet baby Harlee.

It's as if the 19 yr old Mom tried to copy cat the situation when the 4 yr old was kidnapped in Charleston and the Mom was attacked.

Not that I condone this kind of behavior but if something happens and you make the decision to cover it up so you don’t have to face the consequences of your actions instead of calling LE, wouldn’t you think of something better than this? You’re better off just calling LE to begin with. I will never understand people like this. I suppose that’s a good thing.
Mom doesn’t seem to be the brightest bulb on the porch. It‘s the smart and calculating ones that worry me more when it comes to criminal prosecution. Poor baby!

Google Earth Link
https://earth.app.goo.gl/EgEfx

The area really isn’t to populated. I’ve circled their area.

I wonder if she has injury’s from being punched in the head several times? Even though she wasn’t actually punched makes me wonder if she inflicted injury on herself.

Attachments

• 6AF2A2E6-2BF9-40E9-82ED-F00E3DC1ED59.jpeg
    6AF2A2E6-2BF9-40E9-82ED-F00E3DC1ED59.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 32
google map of the area the residence is located. very remote. Not a lot of neighbors to see much of anything MOO Google Maps

Yea. Definitely an area police might second guess a kidnapping.

Also, I', always so surprised by the amount of trees in different parts of the country. CO isn't well known for wooded areas unless you're in the mountains. I can see 100 miles in every direction from my home.

I think Harlee may have been deceased for a longer period of time than when the amber alert was issued. I never believed that story, it was beyond far fetched. A man punches you repeatedly and takes your baby and he conveniently has an empty diaper box in the car? In my mind she gave herself away the moment she said she was assaulted. Such a shame that child never had a chance

Google Earth Link
https://earth.app.goo.gl/EgEfx

The area really isn’t to populated. I’ve circled their area.

I wonder if she has injury’s from being punched in the head several times? Even though she wasn’t actually punched makes me wonder if she inflicted injury on herself.

Probably not kankan, that may have been a first clue for them if she lacks any injuries

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back