Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Harlee may have been deceased for a longer period of time than when the amber alert was issued. I never believed that story, it was beyond far fetched. A man punches you repeatedly and takes your baby and he conveniently has an empty diaper box in the car? In my mind she gave herself away the moment she said she was assaulted. Such a shame that child never had a chance

Yes I agree. I got this feeling when they mentioned the diaper box. I wonder if she's been inside for a while and was moved outside when mom couldn't take it anymore.

Yes I agree. I got this feeling when they mentioned the diaper box. I wonder if she's been inside for a while and was moved outside when mom couldn't take it anymore.

Oh I didn't even think of the possibility that she may have been deceased for days, that's even more upsetting. I sincerely hope this isn't like little Chance

Me too. I go radio silent after certain cases and that was one of them. I couldn't do it anymore. The last was Lucas.

Yes Lucas as horrendous, too. I had to take a break with both of those as well as Victoria's case. The things some people can do to their children is incomprehensible. I fear Baby Harlee is going to be another one I'll have to take a break from too

·
6m
Chesterfield Co Sheriff says 19 year old mom admits she made up story that she was attacked, and 1 year old baby kid napped, mom now being questioned after deputies find baby dead near home @WCCBCharlotte

I just read that they found her buried. It's sounding a lot like this baby has been deceased longer than a few hours. I hope they can still determine the cause of death.

I'm curious to find out what prompted her to call in the abduction

I just read that they found her buried. It's sounding a lot like this baby has been deceased longer than a few hours. I hope they can still determine the cause of death.

I'm curious to find out what prompted her to call in the abduction
She was buried in the diaper box? What the heck. I hope the COD can be determined too.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm wondering if this might be more complicated than abuse that went too far.

The sheriff says (linked in a post earlier) that the father committed suicide. The picture of the baby includes the 'mama' giving baby a kiss. If it is a burial it sounds like she's tried to fashion a makeshift coffin for the baby and give her a burial. Some of these things are signs of love and regret. 1000 yards isn't that far away, as if she's not really trying to add too much distance from herself, and there could be a motivation that she didn't want the baby too far away from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back