Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such a tragedy. I’ve no idea what truly happened to this baby but I hope it was an accident. I cannot believe the far fetched story the mother came up with. I just can’t wrap my head around why she thought it would be believable... MOO

Man punched SC mom in head, stole 1-year-old baby from her arms, deputies say

Deputies are investigating after a Chesterfield County mom said a man stole her 1-year-old infant from her arms, according to local media.
View attachment 135050
The mother was checking her mailbox on Jackson Road East at about 2 p.m. Tuesday when a tan and gold SUV stopped in the middle of the road, WCCB reported.

A thin white male, described as about 6-feet-two-inches tall with a beard, got out of the van and punched the woman in the head several times, WBTV reported. He then stole the baby girl.

The mother never saw the man before, deputies told WCCB.

Baby Harlee Lane Lewis is 11 months old with blue eyes and blonde hair, according to her Amber Alert. She was last seen wearing a purple onsie.

The Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and SLED are investigating the case.

From the moment i saw this case on facebook, i had my questions with the story of the mom.

I know baby kidnappings happen, but this story was too unbelievable in my eyes. Too many details.

And its unraveling so quickly. Rest in peace sweet baby Harlee.

Just waiting for release of her name so the sleuthing can begin. * ADMIN NOTE the property owner is NOT the mother so please do not even consider sleuthing that individual.

So heartbreaking. There are ppl that want children and many of them would have adopted Harlee if given the chance too. I am so tried of all these story telling crimes.

Don’t get me started. I have had two miscarriages and fertility issues. I would have taken that baby in .0001 seconds.

Such a tragedy. I’ve no idea what truly happened to this baby but I hope it was an accident. I cannot believe the far fetched story the mother came up with. I just can’t wrap my head around why she thought it would be believable... MOO
Even if it was some kind of accident, IMO it takes a special kind of evil to dispose of a child in a diaper box as though she's nothing more than trash.

I wonder how long the baby has been deceased.
I wonder what prompted the mother to call it in when she did.
I wonder if there are other children in her home and/or a husband.

I can only speculate but I’m going to say

Less than 12 hours
Someone noticed the baby was gone or about to notice the baby was gone
No other kids but a boyfriend/ significant other

We don’t have her name yet do we, even though she’s the POI?

I haven't found a link yet which gives mother's name. But yeah, she is POI for sure so the minute we have it sleuth to your heart's content.

Honestly, the story had hink all over it and the fact that they didn't release mom's name or any sort of plea for baby's safety from her suggested to me they never believed her tale either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back