SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the flyer, Heather's last known location was at 2:00 am "near 541 Whiteriver Drive just off River Oaks Drive in Myrtle Beach, SC." Her car was found at Peachtree Landing located at 6699 State Road S-26-611, Socastee, SC, 29588.

IMO, I think the family needs to hire a P.I. AND IMO I think there is someone who saw the car being dropped off/saw something, however, this could be a person that DOES NOT own a computer or follow media. (Hardcore outdoors guy). What I'm saying.. the area her car was dropped off needs to be swarmed at all hours to find anyone that saw anything. (vague, I know). Also, any cameras in the area need to be canvased immediately before video (if any exists) is erased or lost. The family needs to let the community know and be VERY VOCAL; post flyers everywhere. Especially businesses and any stores along the route to Peachtree Landing. Check out local RSO's. JMO, I do not think Ms. Elvis left on her own accord. She seems to be a lovely, responsible, family oriented person.

Praying Heather is found safe and sound for the holidays.

Heathers fathers facebook posts are heartbreaking.. He is so lost without his baby girl. :( come on guys, let's get some ideas flowing to help this case please! :)

OT a tad, but Neighborhood Scout lists Myrtle Beach as the seventeenth most dangerous town in the United States of America.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Myrtle Beach is a little beach town with a population of only like 20, 000 people. Therefore I am very much questioning if Heather's disappearance is related to the disappearance of Brittanee as well. JMO and :twocents:

OT a tad, but Neighborhood Scout lists Myrtle Beach as the seventeenth most dangerous town in the United States of America.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Myrtle Beach is a little beach town with a population of only like 20, 000 people. Therefore I am very much questioning if Heather's disappearance is related to the disappearance of Brittanee as well. JMO and :twocents:

It is not surprising ["17th most dangerous town"] since Myrtle Beach is a major tourist / spring break destination .. for old and young alike.

Also, my near-instantaneous thought was this case could be related to Brittanee Drexel's disappearance.

Heather looks have much similarities to Brittanee looks. Really makes me wonder if there is someone in the area snatching girls. Kind of gives me hope that these girls will be found alive someday like Amanda, Gina, and Michelle, but really I do not what Brittanee and Heather's fate is. I am hoping that Heather's disappearance can bring new leads to both of these beautiful young women's cases. JMO and :twocents:

Is there anyone with mapping skills who can map the locations listed in post 41 by Passin Me By along with locations of House of Blues and the Tilted Kilt? I'm not good at mapping but a visual would sure help. Thanks much.

I just shared Heather's missing poster on FB again. God bless her family and I pray that Heather is found. This is so sad. It's Christmas Eve, she should be home with her family.

wm

The youtube video of Terry (Heather's dad) made me super sad and hopeful at the same time. Terry owns a print shop (explains the informative flyer). The print shop is going to be his "weapon" in the fight to bring Heather home. JMHO, Terry should print as many flyers as he can and be VERY VOCAL in the media.

Scratches. Defensive wounds. That's another detail which should be brought into the media's attention. If anyone is acting stranger than usual or has new scratches they can't explain. JMO.

Oh gosh, the video of Heather's dad tore me up and made me sob. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. I can't imagine the pain, sorrow and anguish her family and friends are going through.

It is hard not to be reminded of Brittanee Drexel's case - there are more similarities than differences it seems. I too wonder if there is a serial predator here. Can anyone more familiar with Brittanee's case tell me if any of the dates line up here - anniversaries etc?

Oh gosh, the video of Heather's dad tore me up and made me sob. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. I can't imagine the pain, sorrow and anguish her family and friends are going through.

It is hard not to be reminded of Brittanee Drexel's case - there are more similarities than differences it seems. I too wonder if there is a serial predator here. Can anyone more familiar with Brittanee's case tell me if any of the dates line up here - anniversaries etc?

That video tore me up too, Lady. I am following the Findheatherelvis page on FB and the posts pleading for information are just heartbreaking.

I don't really see any similarities in dates between Brittanee's and Heather's disappearance. Britt vanished on Apr 25 2009 (hope I am remembering the correct date) while walking from one hotel to another. IIRC, she was walking from Bluewater to Bar Harbor or vice versa. Ironically the POI in Britt's case is pictured in her thread at some kind of costume party with 2 young ladies and the one on the right is wearing attire similar to the attire the staff wears at The Tilted Kilt. Get the eye bleach ready before looking......
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213011&page=4

He is a RSO who raped a 14 year old in CA and served time for his crime. He told the girl that she was too little to be out walking by herself and that he was taking her to the police station when he abducted her. If it is a serial predator who is abducting young women in MB he seems to have a 'type' whoever he is. The girl the POI raped also has brown hair. MOO

wm

That video tore me up too, Lady. I am following the Findheatherelvis page on FB and the posts pleading for information are just heartbreaking.

I don't really see any similarities in dates between Brittanee's and Heather's disappearance. Britt vanished on Apr 25 2009 (hope I am remembering the correct date) while walking from one hotel to another. IIRC, she was walking from Bluewater to Bar Harbor or vice versa. Ironically the POI in Britt's case is pictured in her thread at some kind of costume party with 2 young ladies and the one on the right is wearing attire similar to the attire the staff wears at The Tilted Kilt. Get the eye bleach ready before looking......
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213011&page=4

He is a RSO who raped a 14 year old in CA and served time for his crime. He told the girl that she was too little to be out walking by herself and that he was taking her to the police station when he abducted her. If it is a serial predator who is abducting young women in MB he seems to have a 'type' whoever he is. The girl the POI raped also has brown hair. MOO

wm

BBM. Totally. Not the nicest person to view.

According to Homefacts, RM still lives in Georgetown. http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/SC602623/Raymond-Douglas-Moody.html. Hopefully, LE has already checked out and verified RM's whereabouts at the time in question? (If they haven't questioned him..then omg what are they waiting for?).

IMHO, I don't think RM was involved with Brittanee Drexel's disappearance or Heather's. MOO, I think this is a younger perp (in their 20's to very early 30's) who is responsible. He might not even be a RSO. That's why I'm bringing up the scratches. I think this person showed up to work with fingernail marks on their face or neck. Or maybe a girlfriend of someone has noticed their boyfriend has unaccountable time (from the time HE went missing) and injuries.

Even though I don't think RM is involved, doesn't mean he should not be looked over thoroughly. All MOO.

My prayers are with Heather & her family, especially on Christmas Eve. As a parent of young daughters, this story rips my heart out.

I am hoping for a Christmas miracle - for this case & with the countless others we sleuth here on WS....

:please:

Using Tapatalk - now Free

Heather's case reminds me of Brittanee Drexel's case. There are some similarities, IMO. Both are small young women, Heather is 5'1" and Britt is 5' or 5'1" IIRC, both have brown hair with highlights, Heather's car was found at Peachtree Landing and Brittanee's phone last pinged at Pole Yard Landing near Georgetown but she was abducted in MB.

There is a POI in Britt's case. He is a RSO from CA who served time in prison and lives in Georgetown. There is a picture of him on pg 4 of Britt's thread in the 2000's missing forum if you dare. (He is wearing underwear and chaps. UGH!) I bring this up because we all know RSO's don't just stop or get 'cured'.

Here's a link to an article I didn't see posted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/til...ver-searched-for-20-year-old-sc-woman?cid=rss

Sending up prayers for Heather and her family.

wm

They do t stop and there is no cure but they keep releasing them.

BBM. Totally. Not the nicest person to view.

According to Homefacts, RM still lives in Georgetown. http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/SC602623/Raymond-Douglas-Moody.html. Hopefully, LE has already checked out and verified RM's whereabouts at the time in question? (If they haven't questioned him..then omg what are they waiting for?).

IMHO, I don't think RM was involved with Brittanee Drexel's disappearance or Heather's. MOO, I think this is a younger perp (in their 20's to very early 30's) who is responsible. He might not even be a RSO. That's why I'm bringing up the scratches. I think this person showed up to work with fingernail marks on their face or neck. Or maybe a girlfriend of someone has noticed their boyfriend has unaccountable time (from the time HE went missing) and injuries.

Even though I don't think RM is involved, doesn't mean he should not be looked over thoroughly. All MOO.
Not sure if you are talking about Brittanee or Heather's boyfriend, but just to put this out here for those unfamiliar with Brittanee's disappearance, Brittanee's boyfriend could of no way played involvement in her disappearance. He was back in Rochester, because he had to work, although Brittanee did invite him. Matter of fact, he was the first one to sense something wrong after Brittanee quit texting him back snd then he told Brittanee's mother about where she really last was and that she unexpectedly stopped texting him.

Bessie, Hollye, Otto, Truth Prevails or any other map / graphics experts....can someone please help with some visuals?! TIA!!!

(I'll give it a shot in the meantime!)

IIRC, Brittanee's phone pinged as though she was being transported in a car, down to that marshy swamp area. FWIW.

It might be worth adding Brittanee's map info to the above map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee