SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if OMM had no reason to stalk Heather for information? What if she was still in contact with him? Maybe they were mutually & amicably trying to break it off & move on with their lives? If they were still on friendly terms at that point (December), maybe they were texting back & forth? Maybe Heather, feeling a friendship was still present, texted OMM about her date or about BW being out of town? (For example, 'B is out of town & it's so lonely at my place!' or 'I have a date tonight. Wish me luck!') TOTAL SPECULATION -- JMO -- MOO

And, if OMM didn't have his phone passcoded or if anyone knew his password or could override the passcode, it would have been pretty darn easy to spy on his texts to see what Heather was up to. Again, SPECULATION -- JMHO -- MOO.

I have pretty much stopped following any other case here on WS bc Heather is all I can think of.

<Mod Snip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this doesn't take into account what Heather told Bri about OM calling her.
He didn't have to be stalking her for that call to be made.
But I get what you are saying.

If you think that this is true (that someone else picked up on OM's communication w/ HE), who do you think it could be? & do you think, that if he knew about it, he would submit this info to the authorities?

My guess would be a wife, and no. JMO

I haven't read everything today, so maybe someone suggested this already. Suppose HE had date take a photo of her driving the stick shift, had date send the photo to her because she tells date she wants to send it to TE. She sends it to TE and OMM at the same time. This prompts the phone calls from OMM. Just thinking out loud here. MOO.

Since we're not getting any new info, I've decided to spend the next 24 hours looking at what could have happened to Heather that DON'T involve MM or his wife. I just feel like I need to do that. I'll report back tomorrow night if anything looks interesting, and I promise none of my info will come from the FHEFB. I've deleted that bookmark. But I'll still be lurking for anything new that's released.

My guess would be a wife, and no. JMO

I agree, & as much as I love my spouse, if I thought (for even a hot minute), that he was involved in the disappearance of another person, I would be laying it all on the line to the authorities (if he's innocent, nothing to worry about, right?) So, I don't think the OM is protecting his OL, but maybe he's trying to protect himself. (& I'm using these as generic terms, I'm sure I'm older than the OM & his OL, I'm trying to picture myself as a 30-something wife, who's found out her husband has been fooling around w/ a 20 yr. old girl, not a pretty picture, but personally, I would not try to blame the 20 yr. old, & I certainly would not confront her-I might lay down some flame on my wretched husband.)

It's sad the direction the FHEFB page has gone to. Wow. SMH.
Majorly false reports were made days ago by the main poster, and when asked, she ignores or deletes the post. It's chaos. I'm so glad WS exists. Rant over. :facepalm:

And there is a link on that link with the list:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24331448/questions-surround-the-human-remains-found-on-tidewater-rd

I noticed there are people who are not from Horry county - also Georgetown, Florence, Dillon & Marion counties are included.
I'll have to take a look, thanks for the info. Could they have gone MISSING in Horry County, but not lived there?

Ok been getting caught up and something is gnawing at me. We know that HE talked to her roomie and they talked about old, married [modsnip] or whatever we are calling him, so if O.M.[modsnip] (LOL I just cracked myself up with that) convinced HE to meet or whatever wouldn't you think that HE would at least text her roomie something like "[modsnip] won't stop pushing, gonna go meet him, wish me luck." Or something like that? Young girls share EVERYTHING that happens in their lives. I know that I did.
I could see:
OM contacting HE and saying, don't tell anyone, meet me at X, and HE maybe thinking OM was going to tell her something important, so she would wait to find out what OM wanted to say before calling anyone.
OR OM contacting HE and wanting to return something of hers she had, and HE not wanting OM anywhere near her home, so arranging to get whatever at PTL (or somewhere else).
OR HE possibly having something that belonged to OM and wanting to return it arranged to do so at PTL (or somewhere else to keep him away from her home)

Just saying that the whole "X would not give back my Y", seems to always come after the fact for the only 2 girls I can reference (17 and 20).

I think "somewhere else" being the key here.

One thing that really stands out to me is why she didn't have whomever she was meeting up with come to her place. She was home alone, didn't have anywhere to be and if it was someone she trusted (per TE's theory) would it be a big deal if they knew where she lived and/or stopped over? Just curious.
If she no longer wanted anything to do with the person, she wouldn't want them at her place. Or if she didn't trust herself to be alone with said person, because logically she knew she should not be with the person, but still had feelings for said person, she wouldn't want them at her place. Or if it was someone who was related/friend of someone she trusted or once trusted, but she didn't trust the relative/friend at all, she would not want that person at her home.

Which has me wondering why Heather held on to her phone instead of passing it to her date for him to use her phone to take the picture. Maybe she was receiving calls/texts that she didn't want her date to see??
Here is a scenario I have been a party to: Person x is driving the car, removes phone from purse hands it to me and asks me to take picture of them driving beefy 4 wheel drive over drop off. Me having no idea how to use their phone and make sure I save the picture. Me telling them I will take the picture with my own phone and send it to them. Person X then sits their phone in their lap because it is somehow harder to get the phone INTO the purse, than OUT of the purse. (In this case, phone ends up on the floor, but that is another story)

If Heather's phone last pinged at PTL where the car was found, is there any reason LE would continue to not comment on the last phone ping location ?
Is there any reason Heather's family would not release the phone ping location if it was the same place as the car was found ? Or any reason the last phone ping was not mentioned in myhorrynews with the police report ?
If LE mentions when/where the last phone ping is/was, then someone can create an alibi for exactly that time. If they don't mention it, there is still the possibility of another time/place/type of "electronic communication" (who knows where I got that one from?) being on the table.

haha! sorry... clearly my emotions are obvious. in my mind this is a crime! I need that girl, my boy is a freaking handful....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I hear you, my son broke up w/ his HS girlfriend over Xmas (they're attending different colleges)-I'm bummed, but it's his life, I have to step back, he'll probably have lots of girlfriends I like.

If a person contacted her knowing harm would come to Heather, they would not go to her place, leaving evidence etc...

On JVM show now on HLN.

Her dad is on now.

This plays in my mind in regards to the "relationship" between HE and OM. I feel they had an intense relationship [modsnip]. I also feel the spouse found out and the OM ended it (I know I wrote this much earlier in a previous thread) I also feel it didn't end at that point but at some point later on OM ended it.Because OM had been caught(imo) I feel his spouse had him under the gun..at some point he had enough combined with the fact HE seemed to move on ...he made the move to make a commitment to HE. Calls were exchanged ,she was beside herself because of the previous promises to leave.. They arrange to meet and they do but they have company. What happens next ? Spouse? Close friend of spouse? Who would know about the
"meet"?

What if OMM had no reason to stalk Heather for information? What if she was still in contact with him? Maybe they were mutually & amicably trying to break it off & move on with their lives? If they were still on friendly terms at that point (December), maybe they were texting back & forth? Maybe Heather, feeling a friendship was still present, texted OMM about her date or about BW being out of town? (For example, 'B is out of town & it's so lonely at my place!' or 'I have a date tonight. Wish me luck!') TOTAL SPECULATION -- JMO -- MOO

And, if OMM didn't have his phone passcoded or if anyone knew his password or could override the passcode, it would have been pretty darn easy to spy on his texts to see what Heather was up to. Again, SPECULATION -- JMHO -- MOO.

I have pretty much stopped following any other case here on WS bc Heather is all I can think of.

[modsnip]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM -Me too, I don't have time to follow another case, this one is all consuming!!

haha! sorry... clearly my emotions are obvious. in my mind this is a crime! I need that girl, my boy is a freaking handful....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hope it works and gets his attention!

Heather's disappearance is on Jane Velez-Mitchell

Not sure what is going on with my phone.

I talked with LE friends 2 counties away who said the only presser will be to announce an arrest and do not expect any LE comment at all unless the case goes cold. His opinion after 20 years in LE in that part of SC.
Did they happen to say WHY it would be that way? Does that area of the country just NOT do press releases? Or do they think there is there no way to do a press release that would make sense without revealing too much information? Just curious.

JVM is showing a TK commercial to show the uniforms. Also talked about the older man, Dad says he only knows Heather was on phone with him until 6am.
Saying LE is keeping an eye on two men, the married guy and possibly a guy from her work.
I guess another guy said "if she hides, I will find her" no idea in what context or where this came from and her dad never heard of it. Just typing what I hear.

Heather never said anything about being harassed at work. Was always walked to her car after work. No customer problems.

IMHO and purely hypothetical, it's very hard to *shake* an OMM 'cause he is having his cake and eating it too and wants that situation to last and last. That's why when a new younger dude comes into the pic it is a game-changer for the OMM. It's very threatening. And that's where the scenario was that fateful night.

I think HE was finished with the OMM 'cause she knew it was not good for her and it was a no-win situation. HE suffered enough and was going to give herself a chance at a better scenario with someone new. It may have been very hard for her to come to that conclusion but it was the right one. OMM had to throw something out there to reel her back in like "I'm leaving the OMW for you now". Those are distressing words for everyone involved. And for the OMM, he may have somewhat meant it. HE was pretty, young, adventurous---[modsnip].

OMM knew what to say to HE to reel her back in. OMM wasn't pulling any punches. OMM was pulling his ace in the hole out by using those words, "I'm leaving the OMW for you now".
In general, OMM are the ones typically in control, especially over the young & somewhat naive/impressionable.

Maybe HE also forwarded OMM the pic of her driving the stick shift? Maybe that's what threw OMM over the edge? Maybe that's the exact moment when OMM really said to his OMW that he was leaving---he's had enough?

However.....the dreaded final actions may be that of a scouned OMW.....it really could.
OMW may have been worried that she was losing the foundation of her world? Would the OMW know where HE just moved to? Was the last ping NOT at PTL but at HE's apartment? Did the OMW surprisingly show up at the apartment and put an ultimatum to OMM, thereby putting HE's life at risk?

moo......

JVM says the date was a friend from school days.
More after the break, something about a photo...
Ok, she is back.
Ok, the "new" picture is the one of her driving on the date...

(jane velez mitchell show on HLN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member