SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it becomes relevent went the question is Was it coincidence that OM called on the night of her first date?.....I say it wasn't coincidence....

We are all assuming that contact with OMM had ceased at some point and then started back up this night.
All we know is HE received a call/calls from him this night.
For all we know they had been in constant communication with one another. The only thing we know is bri said Heather said that on this night OMM called to saying he was leaving his wife. We have no indication that this was the first time he had called in a while.

But of course LE has the answers to whether or not they had been in communication continuously.

:seeya:
I don't know anyone that would wear their watch upside down. I tried to put mine on upside down and I had a hard time getting it on. I have a clasp and it is a several hundred dollar one. I set my watch to 1:05 and flipped it upside down and you get 5:35. So, her watch would have to have been upside down and not working. Not believing that. I went through her other pictures and didn't notice this watch in any other pictures. Did anyone else see it? I wear my watch every single day. I have had the battery replaced once in three years (I think). So, if she didn't wear it on a normal day, then I would conclude, she did not think of it as an accessory or fashion piece, so she wouldn't be wearing it if the time did not work.

Fashion watches have been a huge trend with her age group for several years now. My 20 year old has a few, but my 18 year old has tons because she collects them. She has a similar looking watch to that one. Hers is made by Fossil. I agree with some other posts about the watches being thought of as a fashion accessory rather than a necessary timepiece. My girls use their cellphone for that. In fact, it's the running joke at our house because I'll ask someone what time it is and they giggle while reminding me that its on my phone. I think there is a lot of difference in the 20 year old's mindset as compared to those of us who are, say 20 years older.

I disagree. if she wore it daily, it was a "watch used to tell time".... if she only wore it in one single picture, she was using it as an accessory, just to wear it, much like I change earrings, or like my 18 yr old daughter wears one of her watches. just for looks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You are changing multiple earrings and your daughter is changing multiple watches. If there were pictures of her changing multiple watches, then sure. But, I have not seen a picture of her wearing a watch, bracelet or accessory, which would mean she may not be into that. Not everyone is into accessories. When I was that age, which was not that long ago, I was not into watches.

Regardless, this could mean something and it could not. I am glad that someone here saw what they saw and that I along with several other people called the tip line. It is always better to think it is something than to think it is not, when someone is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann