SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You! Luckily that fact (BW and HE friends for 2-3 years) is still in this revised version, but the previous link is the ORIGINAL that we all have been looking for that was revised to delete certain facts.

The article says that after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. That seems to indicate that the phone must have been on and was receiving calls and ringing with no answer. After an hour of trying, it finally goes right to voicemail all the time, and that seems to indicate that it was turned off by someone OR the battery died on it OR it was destroyed.

Doesnt this help us some. Like shouldnt LE be able to tell where those very last pings were hitting at the time of the fathers calls and it was still ringing? She could be near that phone.

The article says that after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. That seems to indicate that the phone must have been on and was receiving calls and ringing with no answer. After an hour of trying, it finally goes right to voicemail all the time, and that seems to indicate that it was turned off by someone.

I brought this up when article first came out. In a subsequent article TE clarifies that the first time he called it went straight to voicemail and he continued calling for an hour-with calls going straight to voicemail each time.

I was hopeful that this was not the case and the phone was pinging somewhere :(

GREAT NEW THOUGHTS!
Thank you~there could be a million directions this case could take if LE could clear OM. I am keeping my mind open to any and all possible situations. There is not enough evidence released to sway me towards the OM circus.
Lets find Heather!

JMO
YVW :)

Taking this further I guess it means Heather moved out at 18? From her traffic ticket (in Sept/13)? she still had her parents addy on license and her phone was still being paid. I wonder how long she was w/ex and if they were "living together [modsnip]"? (Just trying to use logic of religious)
If so, that might lead to an estrangement from folks (like mother/daughter remark) which might also be why she had such medical bills that she was complaining about? It might also lead to a lack of contact w/folks? (I remember quotes in MSM by family saying just stay in contact w/loved ones)
Which might explain why she still had car & phone in folks name so they could at least keep that tie going?
[modsnip] Could this explain why Heather just stopped to pick up her mail? I wonder how often she did so??Maybe that was the only time her folks saw her?
So many unanswered questions :moo:

I brought this up when article first came out. In a subsequent article TE clarifies that the first time he called it went straight to voicemail and he continued calling for an hour-with calls going straight to voicemail each time.

I was hopeful that this was not the case and the phone was pinging somewhere :(

Thanks. That explains it. Its a real subtle difference like that which is so important to get exactly right. Wondering how it got reported wrong to begin with.

Thank You! Luckily that fact (BW and HE friends for 2-3 years) is still in this revised version, but the previous link is the ORIGINAL that we all have been looking for that was revised to delete certain facts.

If Heather was friends w/roomie for 3 years could they have been roomies in a PREVIOUS place and then recently moved to a new place? or was the first place w/ex and after a big blowup/fight she moved in w/BW?

I appreciate that link and have now SAVED it. Thank you for stopping this old lady from thinking she was going crazy!!
Word to the wise from experience-always try to keep your mind stimulated to keep your memory going ;)

well then his wife would have been how old? I didn't state the 30 year old was hers did I? and I didn't state he wasn't..she's 46 btw
Yes, I know. That's why I said you obviously knew it...maybe that didn't come off to you as a compliment to your sleuthiness, but that's what I had intended. I didn't state her age only because I didn't know if was against the rules. My post wasn't to insinuate you didn't know, but rather to hopefully aid those who may not have known.

According to WMBF the remains are a male. I always think of Zach Malinowski...

My heart skipped a couple of beats there. :(

Prayers to this gentleman and his family.

Salem

YVW :)

Taking this further I guess it means Heather moved out at 18? From her traffic ticket (in Sept/13)? she still had her parents addy on license and her phone was still being paid. I wonder how long she was w/ex and if they were "living together [modsnip]"? (Just trying to use logic of religious)
If so, that might lead to an estrangement from folks (like mother/daughter remark) which might also be why she had such medical bills that she was complaining about? It might also lead to a lack of contact w/folks? (I remember quotes in MSM by family saying just stay in contact w/loved ones)
Which might explain why she still had car & phone in folks name so they could at least keep that tie going?
[modsnip] Could this explain why Heather just stopped to pick up her mail? I wonder how often she did so??Maybe that was the only time her folks saw her?
So many unanswered questions :moo:
We can't speculate on that rumor BUT my thought is that if it were true I'm certain the headline would read even sadder than the one we currently have. I think if there was truth to it, they would release it in hopes it could help bring their baby home faster.

I wondered that as well. Does everyone there where the same uniforms? I mean, could she have been doing something else there more recently. I noticed in the pictures she looked not even the same. Sometimes I look at the picture in the car and think it is someone else. I have fluctuated my weight, as have a lot of people. Just wondering if they allowed her to do something else or is that not even possible. We have a TK here, but I have never gone.

What are we talking about-her tattoo?
Not sure when the photo in her TK uniform was taken (the one TK posted of her originally on their FB) it was an extremely skimpy outfit. I think she was standing in a way so it would not show but it must have shown, straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc