SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fear this becomes a cold case grows ever day.

Based on all the recent drama, I am not confident LE is making progress in the case. I am sure they are doing what they can but it may just be that they have too little to go off of.

I am really hoping they prove me wrong.

My only point previously was that if more than one person is involved (and I think that's possible because I suspect some help was required), and LE knows/can prove that much, there's leverage to motivate someone to talk. As opposed to any party having a conscience and talking out of compassion for Heather.

I've always thought her location and her condition likely make it extremely difficult to find and recover her.

So I hope they have enough at some point to apply some pressure. Because I agree with you that they don't have much to go on at this point.

My only point previously was that if more than one person is involved (and I think that's possible because I suspect some help was required), and LE knows/can prove that much, there's leverage to motivate someone to talk. As opposed to any party having a conscience and talking out of compassion for Heather.

I've always thought her location and her condition likely make it extremely difficult to find and recover her.

So I hope they have enough at some point to apply some pressure. Because I agree with you that they don't have much to go on at this point.

Her location and her condition? What does that mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her location and her condition? What does that mean?

I believe she's deceased and I'm concerned that her location and condition of her remains make it hard to find her.

I'm also troubled by the recent arrests.

There is too much side bar circus activity in this case.

Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be and sometimes they're nothing that they appear to be.

I don't know who did this, but I think there's such an ongoing swirl around the entire situation. Perhaps that has calmed down with the arrests.

It's not even clear to me what happened to the car and when it was actually taken...where exactly? And is it still there? And not so much as a picture of it.

Dated pictures of Heather, for whatever reason, that may be confusing to the public. No indication of what she might have been wearing. Or not. I would think it's not too difficult to determine whether or not the clothing she was wearing when least seen by a credible source was in her condo.

Unless someone saw the incident or is privy for some other reason, I don't know what tips could be forthcoming, unless someone realizes after the fact that they witnessed or overheard something.

Where is HE?! I feel LE should give a presser, anything to indicate the status of the case and info that is being speculated(be it fact, rumor, whatever) just something to point the public in a direction

"DESTRUCTION, DESECRATION OR REMOVAL OF HUMAN REMAINS - $5,000.00"

I find that interesting personally.

I think I know what you were referring to & I find it very interesting too.....also ewwww gross!!!

I believe she's deceased and I'm concerned that her location and condition of her remains make it hard to find her.

(snipped by me).

There has GOT to be some tracking or cadaver dogs that can find HE. I would lean toward the cadaver dogs after this much time - and that hurts me to say that. I agree that it would appear that the searches done up until now may not have been fruitful but I don't see that as a reason to stop them. All MOO.

I think the recent arrests are playing into the perps hands, it was a needed distraction and giving them power, imo. The drama on fb has picked up on other pages and it's obvious there is a new comfort level. Anything to distract from finding Heather!! So unfair.

Thanks, So in December it pretty much locals there ,right? Not much of a transient populace until March. I think that just builds upon the theory that it was a local and most likely one that she knew well enough to leave her apartment for.

There's a slight influx around the holidays... mainly NYE. But I feel the majority of those visiting the area during that time are from nearby towns in SC & NC. For example, when I lived in Dillon (about an hour's drive away), I frequently made trips to the beach during "tourist" season but I'd also come down during December to shop & such because the shopping in Dillon, and even nearby Florence, isn't what it is here. And, I almost always came down for NYE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the more innocent side of the OM and OMW has no idea what the other did?
OMW proclaiming OM innocence? OM keeping every detail to himself?

Idk.
TE seems to be pleading what he knows to be the case.
Problem is, psychopaths have no conscience to appeal to. They don't think the way normal folks do. They have no empathy or soul to appeal to.

You're right. Nothing appeals to psychopaths but themselves. The way I'd attempt to get something out of a psychopath would be to broadcast flaws in whatever they deem to be the best quality about themselves or the thing they're most proud of/care about... like broadcasting "there's no way psychopath joe could have done this because he's not smart enough to get away with it or there's no way psychopath Jane would have convinced hubby to do it because he just doesn't care enough about her to do that and he's said that he wants out of the marriage anyway" yada yada yada... Target whatever it is they DO care about & piss them off enough to prove us wrong. IMO :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this article and I wonder if it was a typo or misspoken, as I thought Heather didn't have to be at work until Friday, not Thursday...

"Thursday she was supposed to work, and I sat for two hours after my shift to see if she would walk through the doors after we heard that she was missing, and when she didn't show up for work, that's not like her,"(snipped by me to avoid co-workers name.)

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24292418/11000-reward-offered-for-missing-myrtle-beach-woman

I found this article and I wonder if it was a typo or misspoken, as I thought Heather didn't have to be at work until Friday, not Thursday...

"Thursday she was supposed to work, and I sat for two hours after my shift to see if she would walk through the doors after we heard that she was missing, and when she didn't show up for work, that's not like her,"(snipped by me to avoid co-workers name.)

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24292418/11000-reward-offered-for-missing-myrtle-beach-woman

Her boss had posted she was not due until Friday ( on TK FB page)

OT I do not like tattoos :(
I think it is because I once saw an elderly woman with several and as her skin was quite wrinkled, they were just big blotches of dark colors that looked like bruises, etc...that always stuck in my head, that my skin would not always stay the way it was at twenty...

Her boss had posted she was not due until Friday ( on TK FB page)

Thanks, and all this time I never realized information shared on their page on December 27th specified if anyone was at or near PTL between 10PM Tuesday the 17th until 6AM Wednesday the 18th.

The driving picture was stated being sent at 10:43 PM, right?

I wonder if the more innocent side of the OM and OMW has no idea what the other did?
OMW proclaiming OM innocence? OM keeping every detail to himself?

Idk.
TE seems to be pleading what he knows to be the case.
Problem is, psychopaths have no conscience to appeal to. They don't think the way normal folks do. They have no empathy or soul to appeal to.

Did you think of the same scenario but flipped. OM does not know (but maybe has a feeling) what ow did? If he does have a feeling has he decided to come forward that he feels she is involved and might be an informant. Maybe that is what the police are waiting for...him to have proof on tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members