SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks: until or unless other people are named (re: TM's father) no you cannot speculate on that please and thank you.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GAWWWWWWDDDDDD

See what I did there? :)

MOO is that the OMM and OMW have video cameras on their property, and LE has spent time reviewing the surveillance from the night HE went missing.

I've also been wondering if there was a surveillance camera across from their home. From the Google images it looks like a utility yard across from them. I may be wrong, though, because I never looked at it further.

Members, please be very diligent in sourcing your new information as it's rec'd. Websleuths doesn't want to be the start of any rumors at this delicate time.

:tyou:

:blowkiss:

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 5m

A neighbor tells @CourtneyWPDE that officers are searching the home and digging in the back yard #HeatherElvis @CarolinaLive #YourNews

A neighbor tells @CourtneyWPDE that officers are searching the home and digging in the back yard #HeatherElvis @CarolinaLive #YourNews

Thanks for sharing but actually reading the "digging in the back yard" part made my stomach and heart a little sick. I guess now that things are moving the reality of both scenarios is upon us. Lots of prayers and gentle thoughts for her family.

You guys are fine!

Tell me what's going on. I'm on the west coast and just got up and Nurse emailed me there was an arrest, right?

This makes my stomach hurt and I just hope we get big answers today.
Bless the Elvis family.

Could they have video of digging? Are there any adjacent properties that could have cameras?

OMG, this breaks my heart.

Thanks for sharing but actually reading the "digging in the back yard" part made my stomach and heart a little sick. I guess now that things are moving the reality of both scenarios is upon us. Lots of prayers and gentle thoughts for her family.

Yeah, reading that made me feel like crying. :tears:

I wonder if dogs hit on her scent? I saw a video this morning that mentioned search dogs....
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member