SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the orange mug shot, we will see the real OMW, not the photoshopped version!

WMBF just reported live from the scene that K9 units are on the scene too.

Well that really puts an interesting spin on things. I can tell already I'll be coming to this thread many, many times today.

I just noticed the agencies (mentioned in the article) who issued the search warrant included SLED, SC HWY Patrol, US Marshall agents, and the Solicitors office... no mention of HCPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way too many different agencies to be something simple IMO. Lots of law enforcement vehicles in article pic too. Got a good feeling something BIG is about to happen.

Since this article is so short I can only add a short quote but can someone help me understand what this means?.....
"along with financial discrepancies filed."
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Do you all think that 2 people are arrested because of financial discrepancies?
Just hearing financial discrepancies makes me think perhaps people were arrested for that?? Do you think??
What are your thoughts, please? :) Thanks!

IMOO.

Yes, I do think that they could've been arrested over something like that for sure...BUT, they could just be charging them with something like that to get them into custody so LE can search for possible evidence of a crime they aren't currently charged with. I kinda feel like that's what's going on. IMO, of course.

"Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant Friday morning."

Oops I just missed it! TY!

Well that really puts an interesting spin on things. I can tell already I'll be coming to this thread many, many times today.

Way too many different agencies to be something simple IMO. Lots of law enforcement vehicles in article pic too. Got a good feeling something BIG is about to happen.

I think this is HUGE!!

Since this article is so short I can only add a short quote but can someone help me understand what this means?.....
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Just hearing financial discrepancies makes me think perhaps people were arrested for that?? Do you think??

IMOO.

I'm not 100% sure if I can share speculation I've heard about that charge, can a mod clarify? It would all be MOO of course, but I have an idea about what that is related to.

Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant Friday morning.

http://www.wect.com/story/24785359/2-in-custody-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Praise God! This is the best thing any of us could have hoped to wake up to! I am GRINNING!!!
I hope LOTS of you-know-what is hitting the fan & that Heather's family will soon have answers. Whomever harmed her (and, most of us believe this is what happened) needs to GO DOWN HARD.

IMOO.

I was thinking the same thing.

But from your link is this:
"Two people are in custody in the Heather Elvis case."
Would they say that if they are in custody for something unrelated to this case?
The financial bit is mentioned as one of the purposes for the search warrant so I hope they are in custody for something related to Heather's disappearance.

I have a feeling that OMM and OMW turned in edited video from their surveillance and HCPD finally brought in some experts that figured that out. MOO of course.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Would the financial claim allow them to access all computers?

I'm not 100% sure if I can share speculation I've heard about that charge, can a mod clarify? It would all be MOO of course, but I have an idea about what that is related to.

Thanks for responding, it's just strange that they would throw the "financial" words around, and maybe they were arrested for that, then a search warrant was issued for the Heather Elvis case, so like that is separate, but together if that makes sense??
IMOO.

Thanks for responding, it's just strange that they would throw the "financial" words around, and maybe they were arrested for that, then a search warrant was issued for the Heather Elvis case, so like that is separate, but together if that makes sense??
IMOO.

I think they've been aware of these financial discrepancies for a few weeks now, and waited to file the charges. In MOO they are not necessarily connected to the HE case, more likely an add on charge...if it's what I am thinking. Sorry to be so vague I just don't want to violate any TOS and get a time out.

If the financial discrepancies were related to their tax filings, wouldn't the IRS come after them? So it has to be something else....just thinking and typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932