SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that smirk/smile on her face... :banghead:

Hoping and praying for answers.

The smirk is telling to me. Her children may have possibly just witnessed this search warrant being executed. And her children are without their mommy and daddy right now. And a beautiful girl is missing. And she's smirking?

:maddening:

Jack Lamson @JackLamsonWPDE 3m
A black Ford F150 was just taken from the property on a flatbed truck. #HeatherElvis #SearchWarrant #yournews @CarolinaLive

WBTW noon News (Lauren Hinnant): Lt. Kegler said non-specifically, "they are focusing on video (not from the M residence) that has been captured throughout Socastee and Horry County." Won't specify where.

Watching the midday local news and can't believe this is the day that we see the mugshots of TM & SM as the opening story...

It has been a long haul and I just pray that the LE will get it right and are glad that so many other agencies are on the ground at the Moorer residence.

The Elvis family needs our prayers now more than ever as hopefully the truth will come out and Heather will be returned to her family. It is about time that Heather be treated with the respect that every daughter deserves.

OH my gosh! I have to catch up!

Salem

I have to share this with you guys so you know what it's like behind the scenes.

Nurse emailed me, Salem and Imamaze. I called Imamaze and Salem, but Salem didn't answer. Then I called Salem three more times and contacted SoSueMe and she called her too. So when we saw Salem online, we were very happy and feeling quite accomplished!

:kimsterwink:

WHERE IS HEATHER?

two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case
Does Tammy look pretty in Orange? Someone asked that question earlier. Here it is.

<snipped and BBM>

Bolded by me part of this article is VERY telling. The addition of "expert analysis" indicates to me that experts were not simply viewing the surveillance tapes but performing an in depth analysis to possibly ensure seized tapes were legit. MHO MOO JMHO

http://www.wistv.com/story/24785359...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

If the surveillance tapes were from the Moorers' own cameras, wouldn't they be allowed to do whatever they wanted to those tapes, including erasing, editing, etc.?

It would be great if any experts could see what was originally recorded any tapes, though. And of course the Moorers couldn't lie to LE if asked about anything done to those tapes.

Sorry...just saw that the tapes weren't from their own home!

I have to share this with you guys so you know what it's like behind the scenes.

Nurse emailed me, Salem and Imamaze. I called Imamaze and Salem, but Salem didn't answer. Then I called Salem three more times and contacted SoSueMe and she called her too. So when we saw Salem online, we were very happy and feeling quite accomplished!

WHERE IS HEATHER?

LOL -- it was a busy morning at my house :)

I think she can't help the smirk. She has been so vocal and noisy, and I think this is just who she is. She knew what her husband had been doing, and I'll bet his life was misery behind closed doors. Yet the facade continued. I feel so bad for those children, who so need to be sheltered. Kids can be so cruel sometimes, and I hope parents in this area discuss this with their children who may go to school with them.

WHERE IS HEATHER?

Photo of our wonderful Mods here:

:phone: :phone:
:phone: :phone:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online