DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<photo snipped for lack of artistry>

I think the tattoo hack misspelled. Shouldn't it read "Tummy"??? :waitasec:

:silly:

I think in jail he may change the T to an F...

and the M's to N's...

(FANNY...:behind: ...couldn't resist... :giggle:)

WHAT????!!!! OMG Just seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! What page should I go back to get caught up? Who got arrested? Minnie Mouse? OM? Holy cow!!!!! Help!!!

:scared:

They could have picked up every camera along that route from their place to the lake/boat ramp. It takes forever from what I have heard in past cases to review all of the footage. It is interesting that they allege they were shot at last night and picked up this morning.

It says what time TM was booked. 8:50am. The search warrants were delivered to their residence a little after 7:00am today.I understand they have three juvenile children (I guess all their kids) so perhaps police allowed her to make arrangements for them to be with relatives for the weekend? They never said what time SM was booked. I am guessing earlier than her.

yes, 11am ish

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RECAP for those just tuning in:

Kegler said the search warrant was executed to obtain evidence based on new information gathered through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed.

Sydney Moorer, 37, lives at that address with his wife Tammy Moorer, 41, and are both in custody, Kegler said. Their charges have not been released.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Is it just me or does Sidney look like he has lost ALOT of weight since his last mugshot? I wonder if nerves caused him to not be able to eat....

WHAT????!!!! OMG Just seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! What page should I go back to get caught up? Who got arrested? Holy cow!!!!! Help!!!

Charges not listed yet...started last 5 or so pages of last thread, I think. The pair is arrested though...some financial reason and some video LE uncovered, related to Heather's case. JMO

How long before we know the charges??

Probably when LE wants us to, lol...unless media finds out. JMO
They may need to file at least one serious felony charge to prevent bail, I would think, even if not ready to reveal everything.

WHAT????!!!! OMG Just seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! What page should I go back to get caught up? Who got arrested? Minnie Mouse? OM? Holy cow!!!!! Help!!!

I picked it up on pg 1 of this thread... not sure how far back it went...

Is it just me or does Sidney look like he has lost ALOT of weight since his last mugshot? I wonder if nerves caused him to not be able to eat....

He looks gaunt and exhausted. She looks...wrong. That is NOT a face you make when you've been arrested. I'd be worried sick about my children. Where is her mind?

Does anyone have an idea when they started digging, there's roughly a 2 hour difference between bookings. If she was responsible do you think he spilt some info.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Probably when LE wants us to, lol...unless media finds out. JMO
They may need to file at least one serious felony charge to prevent bail, I would think, even if not ready to reveal everything.

I see two scenarios, LE has what they need for the "big" charges or they are searching for more info to make the "big" charges. Either they had what they needed this morning and arrested them based on that OR they arrested them on other charges in order to see what else they could discover. I hope it's the first one! The longer we don't know what the charges are the more nervous I'm getting.

Bestill!!!!!!!
profilepic109879_1.gif

JMO her mug shot looks those women who hire hit men through stings, lol

When I saw her mugshot, I thought to myself that she looks like a female version of a hitman. A picture says a thousand words.

Today has got me shaken too. It really hits home when you hear that a fellow human being may be in someone's backyard. It's hard not to picture Heather as the vibrant young lady we see in the pictures, and read her words on twitter.

Can we assume the search continues at the Moorer's with no news updates about LE leaving the Moorer property ?

He looks gaunt and exhausted. She looks...wrong. That is NOT a face you make when you've been arrested. I'd be worried sick about my children. Where is her mind?

IMO she lost it upon learning of her husbands straying.... eyes? hands? ahem? (ewww, sorry, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members