SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I don't post very much but I appreciate all of your posts. You know on one of TM's suspected fake FB profiles there was a status posted that simply said burn, burn, burn in a ring of fire. I know this is an old Johnny Cash song but I have thought of it often and wondered if she might be gloating about how she destroyed HE's body. I'm sorry to say this and I still pray she's found alive. I just have a sick feeling she's not. Thanks again sleuhers for being here to share things with.:loveyou:

When was the posted dated?

TIA.

(Oh, and welcome! Thanks for joining in and sharing. Appreciate it!)

1qpq8O.AuSt.78.jpeg

Check out the bags of mulch,sand,soil or whatever they are, the trash cans overflowing, and the area near the top with the mulch and maybe landscaping fabrics.

I wanna know when the last construction stuff was done here!

The fire pit has my attention too. It looks as if half the ashes and what-have-you from the pit look scattered on the left side.

They had torrential downpours today...that could explain the fire pit mess.

The fire pit has my attention too. It looks as if half the ashes and what-have-you from the pit look scattered on the left side.

I think we have to remember there has been some very uncharacteristically stormy winter weather in MB. So, a lot of yards may be a mess. And a certain couple may have been spending too much time covering their tracks to have time to clean up their yard. Just sayin'.

I agree.

I'm not sure where she would think an appropriate place was, though. I keep thinking she'd throw her out with the trash.

I could see her saying to SM dump her with the rest of the trash but not local.I feel it may have taken local LE a few days before they started to keep an eye on him and by that time she was long gone,imo.

1qpq8O.AuSt.78.jpeg

Check out the bags of mulch,sand,soil or whatever they are, the trash cans overflowing, and the area near the top with the mulch and maybe landscaping fabrics.

Fire pit.... reminding me of Maria Lauterbach :(

If SM does/did landscaping he sure didn't show his own lawn much love. I know the weather has been bad and it's Winter but there are huge gaps of missing grass and the ground seems to have different textures throughout it. Strange. JMO

If SM does/did landscaping he sure didn't show his own lawn much love. I know the weather has been bad and it's Winter but there are huge gaps of missing grass and the ground seems to have different textures throughout it. Strange. JMO

That looks like the kind of trampling you get from kids playing on it.

I bet TM is fuming on how her privacy (computer) & searching through her Micky /Minnie stuff is being invaded by LE!
I see SM cracking first.....keeping them separated and questioned should be very interestng!
To be a fly on the wall.
As someone is detained can they have any relatives there?
I hope they have a very big bond, afraid of them walking away
(lost in Disney)

From google maps.......

34gprhl.jpg

1qpq8O.AuSt.78.jpeg

I think that's a large puddle...not new concrete.
Doesn't look like a puddle to me, but Ive been wrong before.
You can see the same colouration in two spots just above the 'puddle'. Dont see any other puddles elsewhere.

So me and my bowl of mini wheats (the late night snack food of champions, and sleuthers) are on page 17 but I have to post while it's fresh in my head.

1) About half the people I saw today's first words to me were "OMG Did you hear they arrested 2 people in Heather's case?" Mostly because they know how invested I am.

2) Even though they say they will release charges tomorrow, and some Deputy who clearly does not know SC law or the Constitution of this country... said they have until 11am Saturday... they actually have 72 hours. It's the 6th amendment right (Speedy Trial) and SC follows that law. (It also follows the addendum that there are exceptions.)

Forgot which poster asked if you could set Facebook settings so that you can approve what others post on your wall. You can do this & I would think that Tammy would have done that...if she had not I would think that more people/her fb friends would have posted since the arrests. Who knows?! Maybe she does not have many fb friends...maybe only the one who posted the mug shots.

When was the posted dated?

TIA.

(Oh, and welcome! Thanks for joining in and sharing. Appreciate it!)

Yes. I will go back and see if I can find it. She activates and deactivates a lot.
It was Feb 2 at 5:56pm.

Does anyone know if those cameras have audio? Something this inquiring mind would like to know. Hmmm . . .

I'm not sure if this was answered already, since i'm catching up. In the "trespassing video" TM posted on Facebook, she mentioned that the tape included audio, so they probably all do? The one she posted looked like she was taking a video of a video, maybe with her cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Facebook have that capability?? I'm a pretty heavy FB user and I've never seen that.

yes. my daughter has hers that way.

you can also check in from anywhere. I'm in Florida and once checked in from an olive garden in CA just for giggles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Okay, that's true, but how would they have dumped a body with three kids in tow? It's not like they're oblivious babies or toddlers...they're older kids, grade school through teens.
Sure, the M couple could have hidden a body in the outer compartment when the kids weren't around, but how would they swing the rest of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That whole dock scene seemed liked a set up. I wish I knew why a girl with so much spirit would agree to hang out with someone like him. JMO. It seemed from FB, that TM and SM had an "open" marriage. Not judging but that can lead to a lot of stuff. Rumors/fact in this one are hard to follow. But SM was apparently the last one she talked to. He gets her to meet him. She called him a bunch for whatever reason. God knows why. She agrees to meet.

From google maps.......

Doesn't look like a puddle to me, but Ive been wrong before.
You can see the same colouration in two spots just above the 'puddle'. Dont see any other puddles elsewhere.

Check out the reflections from the buckets/planters. It's water methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025