SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the fire pit, too, but no way would they have done anything to Heather there, or the human remains detection dogs would have hit like crazy today.

It makes me sick to think about this type of scenario. Like a previous poster, I remember seeing the TM post about burning in a ring of fire. I, too, thought of nefarious reasons she may have posted this before even considering the Johnny Cash possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

I'm not sure where she would think an appropriate place was, though. I keep thinking she'd throw her out with the trash.

Yes, I found out no regular garbage land fills............SAD!

From google maps.......

34gprhl.jpg

Doesn't look like a puddle to me, but Ive been wrong before.
You can see the same colouration in two spots just above the 'puddle'. Dont see any other puddles elsewhere.

there are reflections of the 2 cans in the water..not sure if that was the area referenced

Forgot which poster asked if you could set Facebook settings so that you can approve what others post on your wall. You can do this & I would think that Tammy would have done that...if she had not I would think that more people/her fb friends would have posted since the arrests. Who knows?! Maybe she does not have many fb friends...maybe only the one who posted the mug shots.

I would think they don't want to post there and be associated with her or Sidney.
Probably regretting they ever posted support, but so so so so wanted that discount on their future Disney trip.

I really dont think they have much friends. Just Disney dafties and family.

So me and my bowl of mini wheats (the late night snack food of champions, and sleuthers) are on page 17 but I have to post while it's fresh in my head.

1) About half the people I saw today's first words to me were "OMG Did you hear they arrested 2 people in Heather's case?" Mostly because they know how invested I am.

2) Even though they say they will release charges tomorrow, and some Deputy who clearly does not know SC law or the Constitution of this country... said they have until 11am Saturday... they actually have 72 hours. It's the 6th amendment right (Speedy Trial) and SC follows that law. (It also follows the addendum that there are exceptions.)
Say per chance that it is really bad charges or many charges (fraud, murder etc) they will be unbondable and stay in jail? Maybe more people arrested also? I'm thinking back on Haleigh Cummings-drugs-no release.

I don't think heather is at the house either....but evidence may be. I think she was dumped along 95.

The first time I saw TM refer to the road that leads from their home to I95 as "to "roadkill highway" (route 378) I was convinced that they got Heather into his vehicle, someone else was in the car...killed her and dumped her along that route.

Check out the reflections from the buckets/planters. It's water methinks.

Those two black things in the middle of the concrete/puddle?
Looks like it is dirt packed around the bottom of them to stabilise them to me. It is too uniform.

:offtobed:

G'night all. See you in the morning.

Say per chance that it is really bad charges or many charges (fraud, murder etc) they will be unbondable and stay in jail? Maybe more people arrested also? I'm thinking back on Haleigh Cummings-drugs-no release.

I think if they did it, their will be others arrested for helping cover it up

With that, I'm going to bed. What a day. Xoxo to everyone in this thread that I feel have become close friends lately. Prayers for the Elvis family and the M kids. Bless their little hearts.

In the picture taken today overhead...could the ashes/dirt to the side of the fire out what they "dug" to make the neighbors/witnesses state the police were digging in the back yard perhaps?

Looks like a Honey Boo-Boo hot mess of a property!

:seeya:
I wonder if it was an organized mess and this is after LE turned that place upside down :) If it is after the search, this is yet another blow to the temper threshold of the misses.

The first time I saw TM refer to the road that leads from their home to I95 as "to "roadkill highway" (route 378) I was convinced that they got Heather into his vehicle, someone else was in the car...killed her and dumped her along that route.

My exact thoughts and was itching to bring it here at the time to discuss. I mentioned/hinted at some point, only when the 50 something man was found dead along that road.

:seeya:
Hi everyone. I don't post very much but I appreciate all of your posts. You know on one of TM's suspected fake FB profiles there was a status posted that simply said burn, burn, burn in a ring of fire. I know this is an old Johnny Cash song but I have thought of it often and wondered if she might be gloating about how she destroyed HE's body. I'm sorry to say this and I still pray she's found alive. I just have a sick feeling she's not. Thanks again sleuhers for being here to share things with.:loveyou:
I say they were familiar with camping and obviously she has a fire pit. Their usual camping sites need to be discovered.

I hope that's not "chef" like in Breaking Bad chef. He does the "cooking"?

Sorry... I am behind... So this shows up randomly...

but you may be right!

TS does seem to have an aged, meth "face" beyond her years...

(Not trying to be snarky here... Just an observation)

JMO

I see the fire pit, too, but no way would they have done anything to Heather there, or the human remains detection dogs would have hit like crazy today.

It makes me sick to think about this type of scenario. Like a previous poster, I remember seeing the TM post about burning in a ring of fire. I, too, thought of nefarious reasons she may have posted this before even considering the Johnny Cash possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing it too. Was it under her "likes", which are un-viewable now? I believe Marilyn Manson was also listed there, and I thought it incongruous, and then wondered if Marilyn Manson had a strong following in Myrtle Beach because of playing there recently.

8 just logged on and haven't read thru the posts...saw active search in red and my heart skippied a beat. Finally...I have tears in my eyes. Dear God, please justice for Heather at last.

I'll be back in a bit...going to read thru the entire 17th and part of the 16th thread!

<snipped to shorten>

Yes. In the murder case of 14-year-old Tristan Jensen in Redlands, CA in August of 1998, his body was reduced to bones in a mere 7 weeks due to the gases in the sewer line.

See my original post here.

Just jumping off your post...

I wonder if LE will find searches on their computers for "ways to dispose of bodies"....

(Somewhat like Casey Anthony and the chloroform?)

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member