SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SM told Heather, maybe at TM's demand, that he had left his wife, to get her to meet him. I doubt he ever intended to break up his lovely marriage...sounds like divorce laws in SC are still pretty strict and I think adultery is at least a misdemeanor. He would be in a weak position with any divorce, IMO. I think SM had the "usual" feelings a man of his age might have for a woman twenty years younger.

I think we have to count on SM to give in, if either. TM looks like a hardcore piece of work, IMO, and even for the sake of her children, I cannot see her admitting to anything, the way
she has been acting/posting. If anything, maybe she will try saying SM "made" her help, afterward. But I still have trouble seeing her lead LE to Heather.

Come on, SM, if you know...somehow I am counting on him being less heartless than TM. Could be completely wrong.
All JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO
*First time poster...long time lurker here* Hello to all!

BBM: What if TM admitted not only to having a boyfriend of her own for two years but also admitted her and SM had an "open" marriage? SM wouldn't be in a weak position for a divorce then, would he? Am quite certaint everything would be split right down the middle, including shared custody of their children. Having said that, I have to rule out he had too much to lose if he left his wife for HE. I believe what BW told LE about HE telling her SM was leaving or had left (?) TM for HE to be true. Something went very very wrong in the early hours on 18th December and I'm of the opinion, that TM played a very very big part in it! All JMOO

I will add, I have been following this case since HE went missing, read all posts and threads and can't help but notice what a magnificent group of people posting and following this case. Great sleuthing everyone. Moderators, hats off to you all too--cannot have been an easy job reading every post and making sure everyone toed the line when it came to posting!

My thoughts and prayers (as from the very first day HE went missing) go out to the Elvis family, extended family, friends and anyone who knew HE personally.

:seeya:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/02/21/heather-elvis-missing-arrest-search-warrant-issued

Police say the warrant was issued in order to identify potential evidence.

“There was some expert video surveillance that they received back, and something about a financial discrepancy,” Heather’s mother Debbie Elvis said. “Those two things are why they issued the arrest warrant.”

Law enforcement is not confirming any relationship between Heather Elvis and Mr. Moorer at this time,”

as of Friday afternoon, there had been no record entered into the computer system for Sidney Moorer or Tammy Moorer as having requested or retained an attorney.

Surely they've asked for lawyers by now? Fingers crossed that they really are that stupid and still haven't. I've been happily envisioning harsh videotaped interrogations like the ones they show on dateline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only took me 4 hours to get caught up!

Fellow Sleuthers, lets don't "Spike the Ball" or go into our "Homerun Trot" just yet. We don't know that their arrests are related to HE's disappearance and most importantly, Heather is still missing. If there is evidence in Heather's case, lets hope it was found during the search today and can bring more results on Saturday.

What is your take on today's events?

May I answer this too? Yes? Thank you.

The events of today make it very clear that LE is seriously focused on the Moorer couple as the primary suspects in the Heather Elvis case. There is no doubt in my mind now, considering all the agencies involved in the investigation who were present for the search of the Moorer residence today, that they are indeed the primary suspects in Heather's case.

Having said that, prior to today, those of us (or just me) who
aren't local or don't know someone who is (even if only via a pm relationship),
who haven't seriously sleuthed the names released in the unauthorized police report,
aren't on FB and/or haven't read all the social media put out by TM or even the case page when it was up (because WS mods told us we can't post about the info coming from there anyway),
didn't have enough solid evidence to go on (that was RELEASED BY LE vs. media)
to support our feeling justified in crucifying the OM and OMW continually.
OMW had not even been named or identified in any report that I'm aware of.
I realize her behavior was 'out there' but that's not enough to accuse her of murder imo.
And, believed I was abiding by WS rules (as opposed to posting contrarily).

Obviously the majority of peeps posting had inside information that caused them to confidently post the identities of the perp/s responsible for Heather's disappearance. On WS we're not supposed to base our conclusions on what we think.
Now, after today, I think y'all may have been onto something! :websleuther:

Now that all the :mickey: mouse stuff and :lipssealed: stuff along with all the :nono:s and :censored: can be out in the open and shared by and to all, those of us who imo justifiably created some pushback when it came to the single theory perp focus prevalent on these threads can learn more about why the Moorers have been the main suspects of so many all along. :sothere:

:biggrin:

:rant:

Does anyone have a link to photos of the "Disney camper"? I don't remember seeing any. As someone who is restoring an old airstream, I'm really curious as to what it looks like.

not found!! musta been taked down as "evidence" ;)
Our Mickey Mouse inspired camper - travel trailer - RV. Our family loves to visit Disney World and we visit several times a year. It has been a dream of mine and my husbands to one day own a camper of our own.
http://www.pinterest.com/tammycaison/our-mickey-mouse-inspired-camper-travel-trailer-rv/

You have got to be kidding me. I've literally just now had the time to check in. Could somebody pretty please tell me the most important updates? Somebody's in jail?

It only took me 4 hours to get caught up!

Fellow Sleuthers, lets don't "Spike the Ball" or go into our "Homerun Trot" just yet. We don't know that their arrests are related to HE's disappearance and most importantly, Heather is still missing. If there is evidence in Heather's case, lets hope it was found during the search today and can bring more results on Saturday.

I thought the arrest was said to be in connection with her disappearance? Or is that the media having its way with words?

FWIW, I don't think this is even close to over.

You have got to be kidding me. I've literally just now had the time to check in. Could somebody pretty please tell me the most important updates? Somebody's in jail?

images

TM and SM arrested and locked up. Charges to be announced tomorrow morning.

Their house was searched with a warrant. Two vehicles of theirs removed from their property.

Officers state they found a lot of evidence today.

Links and all that jazz within the thread.:seeya:

Oh bless you, a lot of catching up you have to do :) you always make me laugh!