SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said all along it was personal. Someone she knew as opposed to a random stranger. However, we have to assume innocence until proven guilty, right?

With that said, Tammy has made no secret of the fact she was familiar with the "hair band" circuit in the 90s, and has several "dear friends" and "best friends" from that time in her life who are/were musicians.

I don't want to give myself away here, but via my X I am well acquainted with that world. Not those particular bands mentioned, but that world.

Drugs are everywhere. Everywhere. Any touring musician, no matter how physically unattractive, is faced with a smorgasbord of women and drugs everywhere they go. Tammy says she was a photographer. Hmm. In the 90s it wasn't like Almost Famous. Publicity was much more strict. No amateurs allowed. Tour managers and record company PR would never allow a freelancer on a tour bus without an ironclad contract.

Now, just my experience. My X was a major sound guy. I was lucky enough to meet many, many musicians, but it was a friendly hello, a pic, a meal, nothing else. Good musicians treat their crew well. They don't have random photographers hanging around.

So. IMHO, MVHO, Tammy is either telling the truth about being BFF with a bunch of notoriously hard-partying hair band rockers and employed taking photos of them, OR Tammy had/has contacts that said bands might find attractive and kept in touch with her every time they were in the area.

Which makes me wonder.

It's really not that hard to induce a heroin overdose via a syringe. Especially if the victim has no tolerance. And injection sites are easily missed if a body has been exposed for a while.

Just wondering.
Given her 1000s of pictures of Mickey, Minnie and the crew, if she really was a R&R photog then it seems she would exploit that by posting her portfolio. Hummmmm.....

I have said all along it was personal. Someone she knew as opposed to a random stranger. However, we have to assume innocence until proven guilty, right?

With that said, Tammy has made no secret of the fact she was familiar with the "hair band" circuit in the 90s, and has several "dear friends" and "best friends" from that time in her life who are/were musicians.

I don't want to give myself away here, but via my X I am well acquainted with that world. Not those particular bands mentioned, but that world.

Drugs are everywhere. Everywhere. Any touring musician, no matter how physically unattractive, is faced with a smorgasbord of women and drugs everywhere they go. Tammy says she was a photographer. Hmm. In the 90s it wasn't like Almost Famous. Publicity was much more strict. No amateurs allowed. Tour managers and record company PR would never allow a freelancer on a tour bus without an ironclad contract.

Now, just my experience. My X was a major sound guy. I was lucky enough to meet many, many musicians, but it was a friendly hello, a pic, a meal, nothing else. Good musicians treat their crew well. They don't have random photographers hanging around.

So. IMHO, MVHO, Tammy is either telling the truth about being BFF with a bunch of notoriously hard-partying hair band rockers and employed taking photos of them, OR Tammy had/has contacts that said bands might find attractive and kept in touch with her every time they were in the area.

Which makes me wonder.

It's really not that hard to induce a heroin overdose via a syringe. Especially if the victim has no tolerance. And injection sites are easily missed if a body has been exposed for a while.

Just wondering.

Only one thing comes to mind - anybody seen The Banger Sisters? :floorlaugh:

These are a couple of pics of what Sidney built in the front yard... that's what we're seeing in the overhead shots.

2niaakz.jpg

28aumme.jpg

Disney RV... Always figured HE was transported on their way to FL. I know, it's not something you want to think of, but I have thought that the whole time.

Oh no.
(Excuse me I'm all the way back on page 20 and the thread might close before I finish reading).

Your post, that HE may have been transported to Florida, reminded me that on another case (or was it HE's? - losing my mind), someone reported that remains had been found in a state park area nearby Jacksonville.
Foxfire, who may have already mentioned this (I'm so behind) has been checking to see if the remains have been identified.

What if?

I keep getting logged out and/or stuck. Is there maintenance being done now? I'll try to come back tomorrow but will be hard as we have an early afternoon flight. I hate this. I've missed so much & I try to follow Heather's threads diligently.

I was all set to pursue a life of crime...until this thread made me realize that it might end with y'all seeing aerial pictures of all the crap in my back yard. :eek:hoh:

:eek:fftobed::bedtime: Good night all...till tomorrow

Maybe TM will speak up once she starts to realize she won't be with her kids...she claims, anyway, they are the world to her. A man is just a man, especially a cheating one. But if SHE is guilty one, she must be panicking, thinking her "weak" spouse will give way before she has a chance to blame him. I doubt she talked today...but when the charges come, she might be first in line.

So hoping the charges are serious felonies, at least. But I won't feel it is justice if they end up with long prison sentences, unless the charges relate directly to Heather.

All summing they are guilty, of course...and JMO

[modsnip]

Is is a definite that Tammy & Sidney were arrested in relation to Heather's case? Could they have gotten in trouble for something that had to do with maybe alot of time away while homeschooling their children? I'm only asking bc I thought there was a set amount of hours that needed to be logged proving that schooling is actually taking place for the right amount of time demanded by the state.

Sorry to be ignorant, but did the Moorers go to Florida since HEs been missing?

Maybe TM will speak up once she starts to realize she won't be with her kids...she claims, anyway, they are the world to her. A man is just a man, especially a cheating one. But if SHE is guilty one, she must be panicking, thinking her "weak" spouse will give way before she has a chance to blame him. I doubt she talked today...but when the charges come, she might be first in line.

So hoping the charges are serious felonies, at least. But I won't feel it is justice if they end up with long prison sentences, unless the charges relate directly to Heather.

All summing they are guilty, of course...and JMO

It will be interesting to see who does the first toss under the bus.

CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC Facebook page ...

http://www.toponsocial.com/facebook-pages/cnc-photography-of-myrtle-beach-sc.115025225195617.html

CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC's facebook page have 985 fans, talking about 1 and fan page ID is 115025225195617. I've been doing this for more than 20 years. My work was first published back in 1988. I keep things simple and affordable. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! If you're not happy ...

I think I saw/read somewhere that Sidney dabbles in photography as well... I'm pretty sure I saw a few of his pictures on one of their FB pages at least. It wasn't bad work actually. Quite the photogs, that Moorer family. How strangely ironic it will prove to be if photographs ultimately play a role in their demise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay- let' make a deal to all go to bed so we don't have much to catch up on in the morning.

Just an idea :D

Haha it's 1:04am and I'm still catching up and I've got A LOT to say when I do. Just kidding :)
Pleasant find Heather dreams.

Is is a definite that Tammy & Sidney were arrested in relation to Heather's case? Could they have gotten in trouble for something that had to do with maybe alot of time away while homeschooling their children? I'm only asking bc I thought there was a set amount of hours that needed to be logged proving that schooling is actually taking place for the right amount of time demanded by the state.

Snipped from http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010363#.Uwg9j3lOT1o

BBM
Several law enforcement agencies served a search warrant at 8786 Highway 814 in the Myrtle Beach area around 7 a.m. Friday in connection to the investigation into the disappearance of Heather Elvis, according to Lt. Robert Kegler, with the Horry County Police Department.

THANKS EVERYONE !!!

I started reading the thread about 2 hours ago where I had left off and instead of jumping ahead, I kept going 1 post at a time since it was so exciting and I felt it was happening LIVE for me. It is amazing how great everyone did as the news unfolded and the updates given. So Thank You to everyone!!!.

Prayers for LE and the Elvis Family that they get the answers they need.

The Moorer s are in jail ,no charges filed as of yet , we expect that to happen before 3 pm. A lot of evidence has been discovered to paraphrase LE.

Wow wow wow. I'm gonna miss the updates then. Dang it! Hopefully these arrests lead to Heather being found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms