SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE must have all they need or they would not have left, right? I'm really concerned that the M's will be released and Heather won't be found. Someone please reassure me!

Still catching up, lol but I'm thinking that they will not be released. Today was a HUGE move on LE's part and I am confident they wouldn't move so boldly if all they had were some petty charge.
I'm also hopeful that Sidney will sing and sing loudly! A night away from wifey will do him some good.
I'm hoping he will do right by his children and tell where Heather is because I do not think mama has it in her.
I remain confident that we will see a first degree charge with no bond set.
Okay maybe I'm too confident but I say go big or go home! I have faith that LE lined up all the ducks before this move today :)

not found!! musta been taked down as "evidence" ;)
Our Mickey Mouse inspired camper - travel trailer - RV. Our family loves to visit Disney World and we visit several times a year. It has been a dream of mine and my husbands to one day own a camper of our own.
http://www.pinterest.com/tammycaison/our-mickey-mouse-inspired-camper-travel-trailer-rv/

I had the links of the pics of that camper saved as well.
Says a lot that those particular pics amongst thousands have been deleted.

tick tock.

Does anyone have a link to photos of the "Disney camper"? I don't remember seeing any. As someone who is restoring an old airstream, I'm really curious as to what it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it called the Disney Camper when they usually stay in hotels at WDW... And they supposedly drive straight through? A picture would be great.

images

TGIF, NewYork625...

I'm not the praying kind, but my thoughts have been very much with the Elvis family this past two months.

Sending out the most positive vibes to them tonight.

Tammy's photobucket........

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/AtalayaL/profile/

In the past two months 'Atalaya' came up somewhere, and again I was itching to post this but couldn't.
Will need to think of or find the Atalaya reference now as I dont have a note.

Atalaya is the ruins of what was a beautiful home at Huntington Beach State Park. Wonder if TM thinks this "castle" is fit for a (disney) princess?!?

I'm not the praying kind, but my thoughts have been very much with the Elvis family this past two months.

Sending out the most positive vibes to them tonight.

I think it all helps in its own way. :loveyou:

Good avatar!

Tammy's photobucket........

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/AtalayaL/profile/

In the past two months 'Atalaya' came up somewhere, and again I was itching to post this but couldn't.
Will need to think of or find the Atalaya reference now as I dont have a note.

Atalaya Place. Suspicious person/vehicle reported the night Heather went missing. It's a dead end with a path over the railway tracks to what looks like a small gravel pit.

I was wondering where you were all day?!? If I'm not mistaken you said you had lots of screenshots and other info. Can't wait to see!

Not lots, just some that were saved that seemed could be important, but they're mostly the same stuff that's been all over the FHE FB which we can't post. Or is that lifted now?

You have got to be kidding me. I've literally just now had the time to check in. Could somebody pretty please tell me the most important updates? Somebody's in jail?

The Moorer s are in jail ,no charges filed as of yet , we expect that to happen before 3 pm. A lot of evidence has been discovered to paraphrase LE.

I hope these two are thinking long and hard tonight about what they've (allegedly) done to the Elvis family now that they are separated from their OWN children.

One is probably capable of that, the other not so much.

Not lots, just some that were saved that seemed could be important, but they're mostly the same stuff that's been all over the FHE FB which we can't post. Or is that lifted now?

in the parking lot...

Why is it called the Disney Camper when they usually stay in hotels at WDW... And they supposedly drive straight through? A picture would be great.

SM remodeled the inside. It looks like Mickey threw up in there. I didn't save pics of it but if you google TM you'll see it.

I tried to make a name referring to being a mom of 6 children, but that didn't work out. I chose CluedIn because... I guess I feel being a part of WS helps me to feel that way. I feel so helpless and frustrated wanting to see justice in HE's case and all of the other missing persons. It's almost a relief to be connected here, with all of you. Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. Sorry if I posted too much O/T here. I just needed to express myself, after reading for so long and not being able to share.

No worries, CluedIn!

No TMI here!

Thanks for "Cluing Us In" :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics