SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often wondered whether her travel business was a cover for sex trafficking. She talks about her rock star obsession days, and sex is often part of that "scene." She also talks about the "adult" side of Disney. Maybe the biz caters to folks with a Disney fetish. That RV sets the scene for that kind of thing. Could HE have truly gotten involved with the wrong kind of guy, the kind planning to pull her into his real business? There are a lot of other missing girls in the area...

Just thinking out loud. JMO after reading some of the strange stuff related to this case. Hope I've stayed within the rules for what I can post.

Texting a picture like that is illegal. Look at Mr Senator Weiner. (Not intended to be a play on words....lol )

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I really think LE's plan was to arrest the Moorers on charges that would allow them to hold them for a specific period of time, and they were hoping that they would find Heather, confess, or try to get a deal. Maybe they decided to enter the house yelling, with all the agencies, trucks, etc so the Moorers would feel more pressure?

Texting a picture like that is illegal. Look at Mr Senator Weiner. (Not intended to be a play on words....lol )

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

IIRC, what he did was not illegal.

Mods, please remove this if I'm out of line.

Let's say that sex charges are for the alleged text she sent to HE depicting a sexual act between TM and SM. Unless TM was stupid enough to save that text on her phone, how would they be able to access that unless they had HE's phone?

Good point, I don't think it's the phone business, God knows what though.

Initially I had some empathy for Tammy Moorer. I can't imagine anything that's as painful as having your husband cheat with a young beautiful girl, completely tearing apart the family. I thought she was in denial.

HOWEVER the info about the picture that she sent to Heather took away any sympathy, disgusting thing to do and utterly shocking from an adult woman, a MOTHER no Jess. So much of this case seems to be sex and control.

I am thinking maybe this was more to put pressure on her. Maybe she cannot travel now. If she can't go to Disney, she may get more and more stressed and everyone knows she has a propensity to say exactly what she is feeling on social media. I think LE probably is waiting for her to crack and this was the first step. It will be interesting to see what he is charged with.

Especially if they really did tow the Mickey camper.

In 2009, Sidney was found guilty of shop lifting.

I am thinking maybe this was more to put pressure on her. Maybe she cannot travel now. If she can't go to Disney, she may get more and more stressed and everyone knows she has a propensity to say exactly what she is feeling on social media. I think LE probably is waiting for her to crack and this was the first step. It will be interesting to see what he is charged with.

No leaving the country on a cruise.

Mods, please remove this if I'm out of line.

Let's say that sex charges are for the alleged text she sent to HE depicting a sexual act between TM and SM. Unless TM was stupid enough to save that text on her phone, how would they be able to access that unless they had HE's phone?

maybe it is out there on the internet.........(NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!) LOL....................barf............
instead of loving Disney.......
TM/SM should of chose "LOONEY TUNES" sorry Tweety

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

I wish news would interview SM parents about TM.........that would be quite a story in itself!

WMBF @StephRobusto is still in the courtroom trying to talk to judge Will post updates as soon as we learn them #HeatherElvis

I wonder if she's on a surveillance camera up to something and that's where the charges come from?

Obstructing justice in relation to "what" is the question.

If it's spoliation of evidence then... bigger things will follow?

I would love to know what she has to say about this... She might even be proud as it shows her and he's 'husband' enjoying such an active sex life...if that's what it's about me course

omg, gag. just gag.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I've often wondered whether her travel business was a cover for sex trafficking. She talks about her rock star obsession days, and sex is often part of that "scene." She also talks about the "adult" side of Disney. Maybe the biz caters to folks with a Disney fetish. That RV sets the scene for that kind of thing. Could HE have truly gotten involved with the wrong kind of guy, the kind planning to pull her into his real business? There are a lot of other missing girls in the area...

Just thinking out loud. JMO after reading some of the strange stuff related to this case. Hope I've stayed within the rules for what I can post.

Something like that would not surprise me at all. Her words always seem so calculated.

Poor Heather, can you imagine being in her cross hairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member