SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST IN: Tammy Moorer bond set at $20,000. She could receive up to 16 years in prison if convicted of obstruction of justice and indecent exposure counts. Next court appearance is May 2 with trial set for June 27. Sidney Moorer bond hearing not likely until at least 1 PM today. Check back soon for breaking updates. http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_7d8cc150-9aff-11e3-a1bf-0017a43b2370.html?TNNoMobile

16 years!!!

Keep coming with the charges LE...remember Al Capone!

Let the harassment charges begin...this makes me sick.
Oh, I have no doubt she is fantasizing about how she is going to own Disney by the time she is done with Horry County. She is very arrogant. I believe she is involved in Heather's disappearance but I worry it will be hard to prove. I am praying they have something. Anything!!

hello, been lurking for a while, and i can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "the facebook page that must not be named." then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so i'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, i suspect they were more likely from tm and sm fooling around in public places.

welcome!

$10,000 bond set on obstruction of justice charge, $5,000 each on the two sex charges

(No link as I am mobile atm, but you can see it listed under bond on that charge on the Horry County publix index)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She will be out then. I am sure they have enough money for that.even discounted disney vacays aren't cheap.

I expect more charges on Sidney, i always have felt he did it and she covered for him, just more logical (afraid the mistress will destroy his homelife etc), even though she is a nasty nasty piece of work. Another reason for him killing her is if she really was upset at him leaving his wife, feeling betrayed that he took this enormous step for her and she wasn't appreciative and snapped, maybe when she met him she tried to end it.

The charges better get more serious because those kids have gone through hell and their lives tossed upside down just for her to get out

Especially if they really did tow the Mickey camper.

I'm not sure I believe that it was towed. We only heard that from an observer. MSM only said they towed a black truck and a red truck.

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews · 1m
Sidney Moorer bond hearing not likely until at least 1 PM today #HeatherElvis - My Horry News http://on.fb.me/MNrp6b

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews · 2m
Tammy Moorer bond $20,000. Next court date May 2. Trial June 27. #HeatherElvis - My Horry News http://on.fb.me/MNrp6b

Ok here's my take-
You had to have done something PRETTY BAD to be getting 16 years (max) for these charges!!!! I mean, right?! Its got to be more than just showing her "coo-ca" sorry....lol

I really doubt she'll get 16 years in prison. Even if she did, I feel like she could appeal that easily.

JUST IN: Tammy Moorer bond set at $20,000. She could receive up to 16 years in prison if convicted of obstruction of justice and indecent exposure counts. Next court appearance is May 2 with trial set for June 27. Sidney Moorer bond hearing not likely until at least 1 PM today. Check back soon for breaking updates. http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_7d8cc150-9aff-11e3-a1bf-0017a43b2370.html?TNNoMobile

Am hoping MYhorrynews is just trying to be first with the updates. As none of the other MSM attending the hearing have posted updates.

:welcome: sarabean and DoubleK - saw your posts at the end of the last thread :seeya:

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

Welcome, and :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at your first sentence! I think you're right about the public places thing. LE did say that the video they were looking at came from all around the area, not from the home. Plus, the alleged text would probably fall under a whole different charge, imo. She exposed herself in public. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If there were much more serious charges coming, what would be the point of the little charges? If they had something that could get the Moorers 10+ years in prison, why add on charges that won't result in barely any jail time? It would just seem like a waste of money to me?

Maybe because it got LE the search warrant for their house, cars etc.

Some people asked when the Photobucket account was made. I can't find a date, but when I view the page source it shows it was updated May 2013.

Could somebody link me to the news article that showed all of the aerial shots please?

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

:welcome: Jms and all new Sleuthers that I didn't get a chance to welcome as I was behind in reading the last thread! :wagon:

Great to have you all on board!

:seeya:

If there were much more serious charges coming, what would be the point of the little charges? If they had something that could get the Moorers 10+ years in prison, why add on charges that won't result in barely any jail time? It would just seem like a waste of money to me?

they sometimes pile up charges but in this case she is almost certain to make bail. Which makes no sense unless SM has far more serious charges. Not holding my breath now though. I am afraid its something like the other two got arrested for ana financial charge for SM

I've seen people have smaller charges and as they leave their bond hearing be rearrested on bigger charges. Going before a judge a second time makes the second set of charges higher.

Reposing this as I posted on the old thread just as it was closing...

Whoever posted they towed the Disney camper...I don't know if it's true or not but it's the first time I smiled since I came home to the news last night.

I thought i'd feel happier than I do. I feel like finding Heather is now closer than ever and the reality of that...that it'll dash any small hpoe that she could be alive, makes me really sad. Can't imagine what the Elvis family feels right now.

RV Disney camper towed...Was on Thread 17 post 390 and 508

HTH

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews · 1m
Sidney Moorer bond hearing not likely until at least 1 PM today #HeatherElvis - My Horry News http://on.fb.me/MNrp6b

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews · 2m
Tammy Moorer bond $20,000. Next court date May 2. Trial June 27. #HeatherElvis - My Horry News http://on.fb.me/MNrp6b

is Erica Parsons a reporter? I thought yesterday there was NEWS about missing teen EP. UGH

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ok here's my take-
You had to have done something PRETTY BAD to be getting 16 years (max) for these charges!!!! I mean, right?! Its got to be more than just showing her "coo-ca" sorry....lol

Exactly! That's why I said, it depends what you are obstructing OR hiding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member