SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who else has a profile there? The paternal aunt of missing baby Ayla Reynolds. I forget her name - Elisa something, I think DiPietro. She was in the home (along with others) the night Ayla "poofed."

Very odd, this exploretalent thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I just looked at the Exploretalent thing. Something is not ok with that. How can anyone think that is legit?

I get what you are saying but they were both charged with indecent exposure so . . .methinks they were together somewhere public exposing things that are indecent for the public to see :)
And how should I say this -- maybe one of the two of them was turned on by things most of us wouldn't be turned on by or would actually find offensive? And again I think whatever it was if it was an act and they were together I think it was probably a forced act on one party. Like prove to me you want me blah blah blah.
All just random thoughts here.

Could it bee someone said something to them they didn't like and they mooned them? or said Kiss this and mooned them.

He has a lawyer,Kirk Truslow, also a Myrtle Beach attorney, was meeting with Sidney Moorer Saturday afternoon, according to McCollum. ; Greg McCollum, is Tammy's lawyer. Also, last time I checked his bond had not been posted, and Tammy's has; however neither of them will be leaving the jail tonight because of pending charges.

Looks like attorney name just released...K. Truslow

You know who else has a profile there? The paternal aunt of missing baby Ayla Reynolds. I forget her name - Elisa something, I think DiPietro. She was in the home (along with others) the night Ayla "poofed."

Very odd, this exploretalent thing.

I hadn't realized it until you said that. I think there might even be a thread about the agency somewhere now that I'm thinking about it. If not here on WS, somewhere. I think it's a scam place, IMO. It doesn't look professional at all.

But for the grace of God.....

I did some really dumb things when I was 20 :(. Not to imply HE is dumb, not at all. Careless, naive maybe? It is very sad :(.

Life is all about making choices...some are going to be bad, you hope they don't come back to bite you in the butt or worse...

I heard in the rumor mill it was something a lot more graphic, but I guess I can't say here because I have no firsthand knowledge (Thank you, God!)

But, you know how to PM, right, Nugget? :-D

But for the grace of God.....

I did some really dumb things when I was 20 :(. Not to imply HE is dumb, not at all. Careless, naive maybe? It is very sad :(.

I think we could all say this. :(
I always did my dumb things in a group that is what I attribute to me still being here to tell ya about it because when you are 18, 19, 20 you are independent and feel invincible.

"Myrtle Beach Attorney Greg McCollum was outside the J. Reuben Long Detention Center Saturday afternoon, and said he was requested by the public defender’s office to meet with Tammy Moorer, but not necessarily as a public defender.

“I’m here to talk to Tammy,” McCollum said.

Kirk Truslow, also a Myrtle Beach attorney, was meeting with Sidney Moorer Saturday afternoon, according to McCollum."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...d-held-on-bond-in-exposure.html#storylink=cpy

Never heard of him and I've lived here all my life. I am familiar with Greg McCollum tho.

I'm pretty sure I read they have 24 hours to announce the pending charges and rearrest and book them. Then there would be a bond hearing soon after. I'm thinking we should know what they are by tomorrow morning.

But I could be wrong.

I am trying to catch up. But a camper is in the aerial photos. Not sure if it is their camper though. Probably is.

View attachment 41219

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

That's not the Disney camper. I don't think?? I thought the Disney one was like an airstream or something? One of those more rounded aluminum ones.

Is that tweet from LE or MSM? If not, how is it different than posting comments found on other social media, which I thought wasn't allowed...sorry, just trying to seperate more rumor from what is really being repoerted...

Your right, it is rumor and not allowed.

Honestly, even these two could not be stupid enough to not have erased that text by now??? Can SMS messages be retrieved....with photos??
It depends on their carrier. If they have Verizon, yes. That is assuming that this is actually what happened and not a rumor. (I cannot keep up with this thread)

As an alternative, if you think outside of the box:
Assume they did not actually disappear HE, that they DID contact her many times that night and didn't not admit that to LE (obstruction of justice), then they had no need to delete their messages.

OR Assume one disappeared HE and the other has no knowledge of it. In order for both to be charged with indecent exposure, there would have to be a reason why they think both were aware of the picture, maybe it was sent to HE AND to SM. The one with no knowledge would have no reason to delete the message.

Not that I believe either of the above, BTW, but those could be reasons not to delete something that might be incriminating, besides just being stupid.

I've had two kids. Two c-sections, and I'm the same age as TM (which is extremely difficult for me to believe after seeing the photos from today/yesterday, but I digress).....there's no way in HELL I'd be sending a picture of my naked body to my husband's hot young 20 year old lover!

then you can clearly see the mindset of what SM and HE had been dealing with.. It's all about Tammy! she is the magic kingdom of her own theme park

make them once, you'll never go back to store bagels!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
O/T We also make bagels, but don't like them round so we call them graboids. They are the best, especially since they are a family project when we make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1