SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 30 something year old but I've been in sweet Heather's place many years ago. Whether or not she knew he was married there is NO reason for HE to be missing and having her family go through this. The Elvis family has shown so much integrity and poise... I can only hope that karma rears it's angry head at these two "goofs". The clock is ticking and their Mickey Mousing will soon come to an end. So sad for those children and the Elvis family...what a tragic mess. WS 'ers you are AMAZING and I'm so glad friends and family can come here and feel like they have hundreds on their side. *big hugs*

I think the lack of details released is causing all of us to conjure up bizarre & salacious scenarios for what might have happened. I feel when the truth starts to emerge, it will be more banal & mundane (but no less evil)- I doubt anyone was thinking ahead to how many lives this would shatter.

Hey y'all, am I allowed to post theories based on some of the evidence or is that not allowed?

Lurking the boards for a while since the news broke, following the case because i am a local.

I think that's ok?? I want to hear your theories!

I keep imagining what the Investigation Discovery episode will be like.
I was thinking the same earlier! This goes across the board with evil, lust and control.

Heather could be anyone's daughter or any of us women who dared to be impulsive, to day dream .. to wander and to let our hearts do the leading. She represents youth and all its vigor. Heather isn't the picture of rebellion but instead the picture of a young girl with stars in her eyes, who is going places ..feeling everything and living for the moment. We have all had that time in our life, mostly from 17-20. She was in the prime of experience and to think someone felt what Heather was experiencing would last forever *the affair*. She would have grown bored and did her own thing within time, everything is so fleeting at that age. To think that TM took away Heather's life brings a real sobering feeling to my heart. Unjust and sad doesn't begin to describe how I feel for HEather and everyone she's now left behind because 1 woman didn't view things with an adults eye; this affair wouldn't last forever .. and her husband was to blame not Heather.

I'm thinking this is on Highway 10. It crosses the CA desert and heads east across the southern part of the US. This looks like somewhere between CA and AZ.

Salem

I was also thinking it was on Highway 10. Is there a Devils or Hells Valley with black soil and rocks? It was 15 years ago but I remember that trip well. I was so sick and nearly got hit by a rattlesnake. We camped in the van over night in a wayside or other auto camping type area...thought it was close to Roswell too for some reason.

JMO

SM alludes to these "indecent experiences" on his facebook on Dec. 15th. Do you think the dates in the media could be wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?fref=ts

I know you can link to a specific post - but I seem to have forgotten how?????

Salem

oh... i just looked at a post i made on my FB page. i knew the date can be changed on a photo post, but it appears that the date on a post like his can be changed as well.

Hey y'all, am I allowed to post theories based on some of the evidence or is that not allowed?

Lurking the boards for a while since the news broke, following the case because i am a local.

:welcome:

Spill your theories out! :twocents:

I keep imagining what the Investigation Discovery episode will be like.

The case seems like it was pretty much made for an episode of 48 Hours or Dateline. I could definitely see that happening, after the trial is over.

Sidney's new fb pic with the Tammy tat....he had lost weight when this was taken. Notice he's not on his usual belt size? You can see the marking of where it used to be. Not important, just noticed it.

Northern Ireland is classed as being within the UK.

Ireland is a Republic and the Blarney Stone is in Cork, Republic of Ireland.

Irish people would have a fit being referred to as coming from the UK.

Now I'm wondering if there is a reference to the Blarney Stone at Raglan Road, an Irish pub in Downtown Disney

SM alludes to these "indecent experiences" on his facebook on Dec. 15th. Do you think the dates in the media could be wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?fref=ts

I know you can link to a specific post - but I seem to have forgotten how?????

Salem
I think the dates in the media are correct. By my way of thinking, TM and SM told lies about where they were on Dec 18 (when the phone contacts happened with HE and SM's phones) Then LE discovered something on surveillance tapes (the Indecent Exposure) proving they were not where they said they were.(Obstruction of justice for giving false information). JMO. And off LE went....

The case seems like it was pretty much made for an episode of 48 Hours or Dateline. I could definitely see that happening, after the trial is over.

I see a made for tv movie on lifetime. And maybe a law and order episode.

Okay, I am going to post my *theory* based on some of the evidence that I have seen in photographs, information from the suspects, and information from the articles. I know that the mods are very quick with the trigger finger, but keep in mind that this is all SPECULATION since this is ultimately a discussion board. So, here goes:

-To me, it seems like TCM orchestrated the whole thing and it was planned sometime beforehand. (evidence: her facebook/general attitude)
-I think that there was something that HE told SM that caused TCM to go this route. I don't think that it was the fact that there was an affair, but something that occurred as a result of the affair that led TCM to this decision. (evidence: her tweets as well as the last known photo of HE)
-I predict that there will be a murder charge forthcoming in this case. I don't see either Moorer singing like a canary at this juncture, but I think the circumstantial evidence will be very strong.
-I predict that SM will try and have work related alibi for the night/morning in question. In fact, it is my opinion that they planned alibis for every critical piece of time before the encounter occurred.
-I predict that the smoking gun in this case is the activity of the Moorer's camper after December 18th.
-Imo, more people were involved in the crime.

Northern Ireland is classed as being within the UK.

Ireland is a Republic and the Blarney Stone is in Cork, Republic of Ireland.

Irish people would have a fit being referred to as coming from the UK.

like calling Canada part of America, or vice versa. :)

Even have a different currency, northern Ireland use sound sterling and ROI the euro.

Off topic so sorry just sticking my oar in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader