SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo is uploaded as his Cover Photo no less. I hope one of our tech savvy sleuthers are able to access the metadata & post it here.

RockStar... Did they take the Mickey Camper to Disneyland? Flagstaff is on the 40 heading west to Orange County. Where was the marathon located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The marathon was in Disney World, not Disneyland. They were in Florida.

Will the warrants for the kidnapping charges be release tomorrow ? Any chance of it not being heavily redacted ?

That photo is uploaded as his Cover Photo no less. I hope one of our tech savvy sleuthers are able to access the metadata & post it here.

RockStar... Did they take the Mickey Camper to Disneyland? Flagstaff is on the 40 heading west to Orange County. Where was the marathon located?

It was in Florida at Walt Disney World as far as I know.

I am waaaay behind. I just read that both were charged with kidnapping. I am so happy about this but it makes me sad at the same time. Sad for Heather and her family.

But with the other two charges they have, I do not even want to think about what they may have done to her. I pray that she is alive :please:, but I know the odds of that are slim.

I actually don't even know what to say right now . I have so many emotions. I will say this:

Elvis family, If you are reading these boards. Please know that we have searched for answers about Heather. We will continue to the best of our abilities. I and many of us have prayed for Heather. Prayed that she will be found safe from harm. Prayed for answers to where she may be. I am not good at expressing myself with words, but please know that even though I didn't personally know Heather, this has effected me deeply. I cannot imagine how you deal with this day to day. Your strength truly is a God send. I and many of us here will continue to search and pray for justice for Heather. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I know that people want to believe the best of their family and friends, but the comments on TM's FB page are laughable. Do these people really think that LE would slap her with a kidnapping charge and have no evidence to back it up. They are naive to think this is all a mistake. I hope her page stays active so we can see what else gets posted.

Nothing about kidnapping evidence, though.

I think the two IE charges on two separate days could have been something like 11PM one day and 1AM the next.....maybe they were drunk, driving around and performing lewd acts!! Then decided it would be a good night to kidnap his mistress?? Honestly, who KNOWS what these two were into. If they were high or something and wanted a threesome, maybe they figured she'd be a willing partner because of their history and they called her and things got out of hand. I wouldn't put a threesome past these two at all, and HE probably could have been easily lured. I wonder if LE knows if a sitter was arranged for the kids that night (i.e. were they spending the night at their grandfather's house?).

There was a local case recently (which was also on WS) - Ashley Kline. She was kidnapped and murdered by two of her guy friends (well one was a friend) just for kicks it seems. As impossible as it is to think people would do that, it does happen.

And, I don't believe this is so, but it is possible I guess that TM and SM was so strung out the details are foggy and they thought maybe they have been telling the truth all along. OK, probably NOT, but just throwing it out there.

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

I'm thinking this is on Highway 10. It crosses the CA desert and heads east across the southern part of the US. This looks like somewhere between CA and AZ.

Salem

http://bit.ly/MRK4h3
Read this slower..TM lied about SM and TM activities....SM lied about what he himself done.. Am I reading this right?

Good catch. So he lied about himself. She lied about both of them. So did he not know what she had been up to and therefore couldn't lie about it?

Something I always have wondered about is who called in to the police that there was a vehicle parked at PTL? When I first heard of this report I imagined it was someone who looked out over PTL from their porch or balcony. Since I've now seen maps of the area I think it's odd that someone called the police to report a car parked there for an extended amount of time, at first I think I heard they saw it there much earlier than it actually could have been there. This thought came back to me when TE said in an interview that he and the officer knew in 20 minutes HE had not walked away. I've wondered if that phone call reporting the car parked at the landing came from the pay phone.
Anyway I am glad to see that the ground work has been laid for a successful prosecution of HE's kidnappers.

<O/T: but I just came across these images in my research of the TK, thought I'd share

Just got back from dinner with in-laws and trying to catch up, but I must say this is very important research, margarita. Thanks so much! :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After reading the warrants for the obstruction. I give no sympathy for SM. I don't see him as abused. I see him as a man that got caught with his pants down and didn't want to lose it all. He was selfish in all areas of his life. No I pray it cost him his.
TM is a character and I hope, she too pays with her life for what she has done.
I want no defense attorneys reading here and getting sympathy ideas to help get their clients off

I am so full of emotions right now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Wonder what page of Websleuths TM's lawyer is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member