SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously awaiting Sidney Moorer's updated charges!!!! Tammy has been charged with kidnapping according to the Public Index!! Is today the day we get justice for Heather Elvis??? Where is she!!!!!????!!!!! http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/7302bee9-af00-40ba-b908-e6b68f750eb0_zps221912ea.png.html][/URL]

For my fellow WSers who are mobile / unable to access the Public Index....

This is MAJOR! We will #FindHeatherElvis

#JusticeForHeather

Still no additional charges for Sidney, we're getting close to 24 hours aren't we?

If Sidney confessed, then I don't see any reason why he wouldn't say where Heather is.

Exactly! Why wouldn't he say where she is? If he talked about what happened to HE, why not...but what if he's protecting YOU KNOW WHO

who? (no names, per TOS, but I can't imagine....really, I don't know anyone that would call me and ask for help in such a thing... I certainly would not offer my assistance!)

ETA, in looking at TM FB, I'm thinking she has very few friends. people that do post are obviously WDW fanatics, I'm thinking only FB friends, not ppl she knows IRL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Family members.

Exactly! Why wouldn't he say where she is? If he talked about what happened to HE, why not...but what if he's protecting YOU KNOW WHO

Unless TM thought it safer for only one to know.

The HE case reminds me so much of the ULL coed Mickey Shunick abduction/murder(LA). The community involvement, effective social media campaign, ms media, as well as the high number of locals on her websleuths forum thread.
Mickey Shunick's abductor; SK Brandon S Lavergne, confessed & led investigators to her remains to show that he was not the monster that he had been portrayed as.
Hopefully this same scenario will play out in HE's case..

He writes several times about his longing for his life to end, saying "I long for deaths release." He goes on to talk about the complete alienation he feels while serving time. Lavergne describes how he is no longer a man, a father or a son, but "in the eyes of society I'm a monster." He asks himself "was it worth it"?

Lavergne is serving two consecutive life sentences at Angola State Prison(LA) for the murders of Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate.

http://www.katc.com/news/brandon-lavergne-s-letters-to-ex-wife-reveal-criminal-violent-past/

Do we know what the obstruction charges stem from? Maybe if SM fabricated/lied about/created the shooting incident it could be viewed as obstruction?

Obstruction of justice= delay in SM telling what he knew and TM not telling what happened?

BBM

WPDE News said they'd get that information out.

At this point the obstruction & sex charges are moot. Those were only brought up to hold them in that jail cell until LE had what they needed...And obviously they do, because TM has been charged with kidnapping! Praying to God we get some answers today, maybe the police know where Heather Elvis is? This is all about to be blown wide open.

There are already rumors on fb that her body has been found. Why would "Joe Blow" say things like this??? It's so insensitive.

Ok rant over.

I'm in tears at sonic drive in checking my phone and reading these new TM charges. If it's just kidnapping, is there a small chance she's alive???? I don't think there is any way they have her alive somewhere but with JUST a kidnapping charge.....idk....

So sorry if this has already been discussed. I haven't read the last few pages yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you cook and have alcohol?? And I need WiFi.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I bake my own bagels and have alcohol, wifi and make my own laundry soap. however, I have a beast of a toddler and teenage boys, but you're welcome at anytime if you wanna clean!

PS I'll even alert you to any breaking news of any thread you are following!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JMO..It doesn't matter to me if Tammy was controlling and Sindey was a spineless wimp..infact , all that talk makes Sidney sound like a victim.
:puke:

IMO She is nothing more than a woman scorned and he willingly did whatever Tammy asked after she found out about Heather so he wouldn't be kicked out of his " happy " home. I believe , TM and SM are equally to blame for Heather's disappearance. Most certainly, they are both to blame for the hell the Elvis family has endured these last two months. And I think you all are giving Tammy to much credit for being anything more than a scorned wife wanting to take out the other woman.

no offense attended..

www.myhorrynews.com

There was a comment on one of the news articles that said that HE had been found (dead) but they didn't want to share their source. I tried to link it here but the comment has been deleted.

Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden 8m
According to J. Reuben Long Dentention Center, the Moorers will not face a judge today #heatherelvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406