SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the bond hearing for kidnapping held in Magistrate Court or Circuit Court ?

According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center, at this time neither Tammy or Sidney will be facing a judge on Sunday.

In legal proceedings like this, you have to first be charged with something before getting a bond set. Now that Tammy has been charged with Kidnapping, the next step will be for her to stand in front of the judge to hear her bond amount.

As of right now, that is not scheduled to happen Sunday, pending paperwork, and efforts on the part of the Victim's Advocate. At this time, according to public index, Sidney has not been charged with anything further Sunday. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

So, no bond hearing? On the Public Index Search, it's scheduled for today.

Attachments

• court.jpg
    court.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 24
@Brooke_Holden reporter for WMBF says Tammy Moorer is being charged with allegedly kidnapping Heather Elvis and that the Solicitor confirms the kidnapping charge is in connection to the Heather Elvis case 2 minutes ago

@brooke_holden reporter for wmbf says tammy moorer is being charged with allegedly kidnapping heather elvis and that the solicitor confirms the kidnapping charge is in connection to the heather elvis case 2 minutes ago

Boom!

I do not see any similarity with Mickey's case, for what it is worth. BL was a predator, out seeking a victim and came across Mickey. And my feeling is he only told where she was to benefit himself. He has a history of violence against women and most likely at least one other murder, as well as having done time for sexual assault. JMO

Forgive me if I have missed it, but does anywhere have the actual audio/transcript of TCM talking to the judge about her job and kids? Would love to know what exactly was said, and have only seen paraphrasing in the news reports.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I almost feel like SM will be the one to get away with a deal if this was a crime of passion committed by TM. Just trying to figure out what the motive would be for SM and I don't see one. I see either him being manipulated by TM or TM killing Heather in a fit of rage and SM being forced to try to help cover it. Just speculation and MOO.

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 55s

Solicitor confirms Tammy Moorer's charge IS in connection to #HeatherElvis disappearance. She is being charged with allegedly kidnapping her

Hi! I've been a lurker for a while then recently decided to sign up...but have continued to lurk : )

I just wanted to say that since I started following this story, all I've wanted is justice for Heather and closure for her family. Now that both of those seem to be within arm's reach, I feel even worse than I did before. My mom always says that things tend to get worse before they better and I'm hoping that's the feeling of yuck in my bones. I feel the bandaid is slowly getting ripped off, exposing all the grossness beneath. Prayers for Heather, her family and everyone touched by this tragedy.

:welcome4: shelbycattt!

Thank you for such an eloquent first post. You really couldn't have said it any better. You are not alone. The wait is agonizing, and I simply can NOT imagine what the Elvis' are going through at this very moment.

I am so VERY thankful to have you and my fellow WebSleuthers to support each other right now!

I have faith that it WILL get better, Heather WILL be found, and the Elvis Family WILL have JUSTICE!

:grouphug:

How many hours passed between her charges and his yesterday? Three or so? Wonder if we will hear more today on SM.

What if it was ALL TM? Is this possible?

Please read and abide by all mod warnings.

DO NOT BRING FACEBOOK RUMORS HERE.

Salem

There would likely be some serious lawyering involved in that - he gets x for giving up y. Now that TM can't control his speech, and LE is probably hip to the dynamics between them and how to work him, there might be some negotiations going on as we speak. They also may already know where she is and the next step is recovery.

I think Sidney would not be unwilling to throw TM under the bus once he feels confident he is 'protected' in some way or will receive a lesser consequence.

No pact she made him enter would carry more weight than what LE can offer him under the circumstances he's likely now facing. And LE knows that.

jillycat, you may be on to something. Although all missing/murdered person cases are unique in their own way. The investigative prosecution strategy and tactics being used in the HE case has indicators of being a well planned, methodical, and executed strategy prescribed by consultants/behavioral profilers of the FBI BAU2, imo..

I'm beginning to wonder if TM isn't the one singing like a canary since her charges keep coming first. Even though she's controlling & seems to dominate SM, she likely knows she's in too deep and is trying to deflect as much as she can onto SM. Often the ones who are strongest on the exterior aren't really that strong when things start going south.

Solicitor confirms Tammy Moorer's charge IS in connection to #HeatherElvis disappearance. She is being charged with allegedly kidnapping her

How many hours passed between her charges and his yesterday? Three or so? Wonder if we will hear more today on SM.

What if it was ALL TM? Is this possible?

If I remember correctly then his charges (if any) would come by 2pm EST.

I'm beginning to wonder if TM isn't the one singing like a canary since her charges keep coming first. Even though she's controlling & seems to dominate SM, she likely knows she's in too deep and is trying to deflect as much as she can onto SM. Often the ones who are strongest on the exterior aren't really that strong when things start going south.

Yes, as of right now, she's "only" been charged with kidnapping, which carries a 30 yr max sentence. Perhaps SM is the one who has more involvement, and he's about to be charged with murder?

Back to the alleged incident with the white truck...I wonder if it was deflection, or if someone was trying to scare him/keep him in line so he wouldn't tell what he knew? Maybe he reported it because he was in fear for his own life, and started to believe he might be next? Maybe he did say something at the hospital, and wasn't as surprised by the surprise visit that morning?
ETA Maybe she did take Heather away, and maybe he doesn't know where Heather is.

Wow ~ I think you could really be onto something here. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406