SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solicitor confirms Tammy Moorer's charge IS in connection to #HeatherElvis disappearance. She is being charged with allegedly kidnapping her

Hi LadySunday - do you have a link please?

We need links to the twitter to be sure it is MSM.

Thanks!

Salem

[modsnip]

Have always thought TM is the mastermind and main perp here, with some help from others. I think there are at least three people, including her.

And I think it's a case of her saying 'Jump' and SM asking 'how high?'

I suspect her narcissistic control in this situation is a reflection of how their relationship has always worked.

He's a possession, an extension of her, essentially, and I noticed when he was answering something the judge said/asked in the news video, he took a big gulp. I imagine he's scared out of his wits about now and that's a great place for him to be. Karma is a beautiful thing and I don't see Sidney taking one for the team. As I said previously, I really believe we all have to decide what hill we're going to die on, so to speak, and I don't think SM will take a stand for TM's hill.

JMO

Of course, depending on the details, he could be just as guilty, but can perhaps still save some of his skin by spilling it.

I'm beginning to wonder if TM isn't the one singing like a canary since her charges keep coming first. Even though she's controlling & seems to dominate SM, she likely knows she's in too deep and is trying to deflect as much as she can onto SM. Often the ones who are strongest on the exterior aren't really that strong when things start going south.

I was just thinking the same thing to receiving the kidnapping charge, I think she would have to admit her role (at this point) or perhaps they have her driving with HE or some kind of evidence to back-up the charge. Again at this point, I don't think they would just go by SM's word, but I could be very wrong. IDK,:scared:

Why did the McDonald's receipt get brought back into discussion? Did I miss something?

I'm beginning to wonder if TM isn't the one singing like a canary since her charges keep coming first. Even though she's controlling & seems to dominate SM, she likely knows she's in too deep and is trying to deflect as much as she can onto SM. Often the ones who are strongest on the exterior aren't really that strong when things start going south.

I'm sure she has an elaborate story about SM's involvement.

But I believe the more people lie the more they tell the truth, and if her big mouth all over social media is any indication, she'll just keep indicting herself.

Awesome.

Hope Heather's soon in the loving care of her family and resting peacefully, with dignity.

jillycat, you may be on to something. Although all missing/murdered person cases are unique in their own way. The investigative prosecution strategy and tactics being used in the HE case has indicators of being a well planned, methodical, and executed strategy prescribed by consultants/behavioral profilers of the FBI BAU2, imo..

I think so...for all the frustration and the lack of remarks, now that they have these two in their clutches, I think, and certainly hope, that LE is playing them both like violins.

And I think we know Sidney is used to being well-played. :)

I imagine that both are singing, and probably different tunes. I also think that the investigators are countering quite a bit of that singing with hard evidence. It's going to be interesting to see more additional charges - those will tell a lot about what is going on behind bars, imo.

There is no way. When you love someone you do the best for them. That would making them face the music and still loving them.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

actually thinking about this... my precious daughter and bebegrandes live with a jackass.... I wouldn't help her kill him, or hide a body, but I suspect I'd help her in every way to deal with any court issues, and I'd stop at pretty much nothing to ensure she was either not charged, or set free....

gah, what a thought.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

@Brooke_Holden reporter for WMBF says Tammy Moorer is being charged with allegedly kidnapping Heather Elvis and that the Solicitor confirms the kidnapping charge is in connection to the Heather Elvis case 2 minutes ago

We need a link, please.

Salem

Can you feel the pain of the questioning detectives?

"Tell us what happened"
TM: I HAVE A JOB AND A DISNEY TRAILER
"Please tell us what happened"
TM: I AM BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND I DATED AND KNOW TONS OF ROCK STARS

etc etc etc......

Kinda like Jodi Arias cf ....and the strawberry frapps and skateboarders and her "photography"

Moo moo

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Can you feel the pain of the questioning detectives?

"Tell us what happened"
TM: I HAVE A JOB AND A DISNEY TRAILER
"Please tell us what happened"
TM: I AM BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND I DATED AND KNOW TONS OF ROCK STARS

etc etc etc......

Kinda like Jodi Arias cf ....and the strawberry frapps and skateboarders and her "photography"

Moo moo

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

It's a Mickey Camper!

Somehow I can picture TM hiding at the landing and when SM dropped Heather back at her car, maybe she was dawdling a few minutes, checking phone or whatever and TM leapt from the bushes and dragged her off to her car...just a scenario in my mind...jmo

For those that thought the tattoo was recent, TM says in a comment that it's 2 years old and suggests it needs to be filled in.

I do not see any similarity with Mickey's case, for what it is worth. BL was a predator, out seeking a victim and came across Mickey. And my feeling is he only told where she was to benefit himself. He has a history of violence against women and most likely at least one other murder, as well as having done time for sexual assault. JMO

cluciano63, although we all look through similiar eyes, we often see different things. I didn't imply that the two cases were identical. Just that there are many similarities.. Note the imo, after my comment..

Predator; ruthlessly aggressive person: an aggressive, determined, or persistent person..
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/predator?s=t

I just clicked on one of those photos as they poofed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's looking like more charges won't be filed against SM today. I would have thought both of them would have more charges. Can he bond out now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny