SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you feel the pain of the questioning detectives?

"Tell us what happened"
TM: I HAVE A JOB AND A DISNEY TRAILER
"Please tell us what happened"
TM: I AM BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND I DATED AND KNOW TONS OF ROCK STARS

etc etc etc......

Kinda like Jodi Arias cf ....and the strawberry frapps and skateboarders and her "photography"

Moo moo

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

And only after talking about HER job loss and blah blah blah did she mention her kids,as an after thought.

According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center, at this time neither Tammy or Sidney will be facing a judge on Sunday.

In legal proceedings like this, you have to first be charged with something before getting a bond set. Now that Tammy has been charged with Kidnapping, the next step will be for her to stand in front of the judge to hear her bond amount.

As of right now, that is not scheduled to happen Sunday, pending paperwork, and efforts on the part of the Victim's Advocate. At this time, according to public index, Sidney has not been charged with anything further Sunday. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

According to the same public index, Tammy has a bond hearing today at 2pm.

ETA...I guess we'll know shortly!

WS is soooo slow today, it keeps hanging up. Going to just read for awhile.

I wonder if he knows where she is.... if I was a... kidnapper and suspected a weak link was involved, I might not tell him details.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Entirely possible and not just because he's a weak link. Remember, she's narcissistic and could be keeping the location secret because she doesn't want him "visiting" his lost love.

It's looking like more charges won't be filed against SM today. I would have thought both of them would have more charges. Can he bond out now?

Not if he has charges pending. It's interesting he was not bonded yesterday but she was. Like he knows not to bother but she has no clue.

Can you feel the pain of the questioning detectives?

"Tell us what happened"
TM: I HAVE A JOB AND A DISNEY TRAILER
"Please tell us what happened"
TM: I AM BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND I DATED AND KNOW TONS OF ROCK STARS

etc etc etc......

Kinda like Jodi Arias cf ....and the strawberry frapps and skateboarders and her "photography"

Moo moo

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

(edit to add):

TM: "yes, I'm 5'9" and my hubby is a model"

For those that thought the tattoo was recent, TM says in a comment that it's 2 years old and suggests it needs to be filled in.

If its true he's doing it in cars at night, in the dark, that tatt explains why.

:facepalm: throwing up in my mouth a little.

It's looking like more charges won't be filed against SM today. I would have thought both of them would have more charges. Can he bond out now?

For all we know, SM didn't actually do anything to Heather. He may only know of it, or it could be he was involved but only as an accessory. I'm sure this will all be cleared up soon...

Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer face new kidnapping charge in Heather Elvis case

Sidney and Tammy Moorer have posted bonds on indecent exposure and obstruction of justice charges stemming from the ongoing Heather Elvis investigation.

But the Horry County couple remains behind bars as they await new charges that have been pending since their arrest Friday morning.

On Sunday, the Moorers were also charged with one count each of kidnapping, according to the J. Reuben Long website and a deputy at the jail.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/cri...17a43b2370.html?mode=jqm#.UwpHe4DAtIc.twitter

I think it's probably a good thing they haven't added any additional charges. IMOO it could possibly mean he's working out a deal. I hope that's what it means anyway. Praying for the Elvis family to have answers s

I keep getting this when I try to look at that site:

Server Error in '/Horry/PublicIndex' Application.

with a bunch of computer gobbledygook below.

Is that because the site is getting hit hard?

Strange, I haven't had any issues accessing it.

I keep getting this when I try to look at that site:

Server Error in '/Horry/PublicIndex' Application.

with a bunch of computer gobbledygook below.

Is that because the site is getting hit hard?

I have the public index search open in another tab and refresh every few minutes looking for new charges. I guess since I already had the page open, I can see it without error. I will update if I see something change!

On Sunday, the Moorers were also charged with one count each of kidnapping, according to the J. Reuben Long website and a deputy at the jail.
A representative with Horry County magistrate's office said bond hearings for the kidnapping charges won't be held until at least Monday. Copies of the arrest warrants likely won't be released until Monday as well.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

I wonder if SM will have any additional charges today. How long can they hold him per the judges "hold for additional charges" order? Do they only have 24 hrs or do they get to hold him until there are additional charges? I'd't this about the time that more charges would be handed down since it has been 24 hrs since the charges yesterday? *confused*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny