Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter for WPDE:

Kaila DeRienzo ‏@KailaDeRienzo 32s
UPDATED: Both Sidney AND Tammy Moorer have now been charged with Kidnapping in relation to the disappearance of #HeatherElvis.

They BOTH have been charged with kidnapping? I can only see TM's charge... does it take time for the index to update?

Didn't someone say before that they only update at like 7 am, noon, and 6 pm? Or maybe that was a different website they were referring to.

On Sunday, the Moorers were also charged with one count each of kidnapping, according to the J. Reuben Long website and a deputy at the jail.
A representative with Horry County magistrate's office said bond hearings for the kidnapping charges won't be held until at least Monday. Copies of the arrest warrants likely won't be released until Monday as well.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

I wonder where they are getting that SM was charged too? :waitasec: I don't see that on the public page.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PIError.aspx

:dunno:

The more I think about it, the more I think TM would not have been comfortable with anyone, including SM, knowing where Heather is. Hope that is not the case. But a divorce, a bad fight, etc...she would not be able to trust him, IMO, he had already cheated on her. I really hope at least two,people know, as she seems hard as nails to me and does not seem likely to confess to anything, IMO.

But how would TM move Heather alone? I just don't see it. I think they both KNOW where Heather is. I just hope Heather comes home soon.

Is it possible that b/c of all the people on the court website, they are having trouble updating it?

Yes, ellenhawkeye, they may have had to take the server offline, enter the pertinent data, and then place the server back online.

The other possibility is that the server simply is not designed to handle the amount of web traffic (hits) that I'm certain it is receiving at the moment.

Web servers (file servers, or any server for that matter) can only handle what they can handle. It's the weekend, and if they don't have tech support in house, and on staff, they have to make that call. It then must be escalated to the proper people in order to process the trouble ticket, in order to handle the issue expeditiously.

They had to have known this was going to happen on Friday afternoon, so hopefully, it's something small, and they will have the server back online ASAP. Any IT person worth their salt should have seen this coming far in advance.

ETA: they likely do their server updates (and take them offline, if need be) overnight, which would explain why they update everything at 0600. This is Standard Operating Procedure in the IT field. It is preferred that you NOT take your server offline for any reason, if you can avoid it. However, if you must, you do so when it is needed the least, i.e., the middle of the night, or 3rd shift. Those who have access to RAID systems (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Drives) are able to link drives on servers in order to balance performance and fault tolerance. This keeps systems online continuously, and decreases and/or eliminates memory failure on servers (downtime) ( http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/R/RAID.html ).

As this case progresses, maybe Horry County will look into upgrading their systems. The public will not stop wanting to know about Heather's case, and this problem will not go away anytime soon :moo:

:moo: :twocents:

But how would TM move Heather alone? I just don't see it. I think they both KNOW where Heather is. I just hope Heather comes home soon.

Well, most murderers work alone, IMO. In one case in Michigan I recall, a wife moved her much larger husband's body into a vehicle and had it in the driveway, ready to drive away and dump him, when LE came and she had killed him inside the house. TM looks plenty capable to me. JMO

Somehow I can picture TM hiding at the landing and when SM dropped Heather back at her car, maybe she was dawdling a few minutes, checking phone or whatever and TM leapt from the bushes and dragged her off to her car...just a scenario in my mind...jmo

So in my mind as well! Something along those lines. Perhaps he was working that night, like the night at TGIF, communicating with HE from work and TM caught on somehow? She shows up at the landing and confronts them both or waits till HE is alone? IDK! I guess my mind would rather believe SM cared for her in at least some small way and that HE's disappearance didn't directly happen by the betrayal of someone she may have cared for.
:moo:

Maybe Sidney talked? I am not sure what physical evidence they could have that would show Heather was held against her will. Maybe they found her DNA in their house? Well, a lawyer could argue that she was there because of her relationship with Sidney.

I believe the video evidence from that night says it all !!!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

Sidney and Tammy Moorer have posted bonds on indecent exposure and obstruction of justice charges stemming from the ongoing Heather Elvis investigation.
But the Horry County couple remains behind bars as they await new charges that have been pending since their arrest Friday morning.
On Sunday, the Moorers were also charged with one count each of kidnapping, according to the J. Reuben Long website and a deputy at the jail.

more at the link

I know I'm being incredibly naive, but I hope and pray that these 2 didn't kill her but actually made her disappear and that somehow, she's still alive and can heal from whatever horror she's experienced.

You are not alone on this one .... But I have a bad feeling !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker