SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know Heather's father would love to speak out right now? My prayers for him.

He was interviewed... it might have been from the GMA link someone posted earlier. He said he felt no joy, Heather was still not home.

Thank you for this. I will re-post what I found.

According to the daily crime reports for the morning of December 18th, at 3:47 a.m. there was a suspicious person/vehicle at 4000 block of Atalaya Place. That is a small court with only about 10 houses.

Isn't that one of the times that TM listed that HElvis called SM that night? (And then she deleted that post) I know there were two at 3:17 a.m. and then the last ones I thought were 3:47 and 3:51?

[modsnip]
Kind of sickened to see so many seeming to downplay SMs role in this case. Due to him being "controlled" by his mean, old wife. Really? I'm sure he loves that sentiment, but really?? :facepalm:

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here is downplaying or excusing SM for any of this. I certainly don't consider him a wayward angel trying to get away from his evil wife. He made his decision, let him live with the consequences. However, TM does appear to be very controlling, manipulative, and just downright mean and hateful. Honestly, we don't know much at all about SM's personality.

Whatever the case, they're both where they belong.

Didn't someone say that Horry Co. updates at different times per day? I think SM's kidnapping charge will be updated around 4?

Also, the question about archived documents could that be more or less the documents are sealed until court so they can't be released via FOIA? They probably have more digging and info to come back to charge them with murder.

If they have both been charged with kidnapping now, I'd assume they have stopped talking to the police. So if LE hasn't already been told here Heather is, we probably won't find out until the plea bargaining phase........I think.

Isn't that one of the times that TM listed that HElvis called SM that night? (And then she deleted that post) I know there were two at 3:17 a.m. and then the last ones I thought were 3:47 and 3:51?

3:41am is the last known time that HE had contact with anyone, according to TE. http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

ETA: what is the drive time from PTL to Atalaya? Would it be about a 6 minute drive? Maybe she called SM at 3:41 from PTL, was ambushed and immediately driven to Atalaya where the suspicious call was received.

Mr. Elvis has been the epitome and personification of the unconditional love between a father and a daughter. I was Heather's age when my own Father passed away. He was 44 years old when I was born, and 13 years older than my Mom. As a helicopter pilot in the Army, he was a tough cookie, but I was a 100% Daddy's Girl. The 19 year anniversary of his passing is this week, and I guess I still am....

Everytime I hear Mr. Elvis speak of his firstborn daughter, his words grab ahold of my heart, and I feel as though I can not breathe. He loves Heather (and all of his children), absolutely unequivocally, UNCONDITIONALLY. He challenges anyone to stand in the way of the reunification of the Elvis family unit, and he reminds me that no one has the right to take a child from their parent.

That is what drives many of us here at WebSleuths. We sympathize - and sadly, some of us empathize with these cases. We are united in the pursuit of justice in these cases.

We are standing on the precipice of #JusticeForHeather and #JusticeForTheElvis' and it has been a long road. We have quite the journey ahead of us, and I wouldn't want to travel it with anyone else but you all.

May the Elvis' draw strength and solace from the many that stand with them, for we are here....

#FindHeatherElvis

Beautiful Kimi :hug:

Twitter feed: ‏@KailaDeRienzo
Both Sidney AND Tammy Moorer have now been charged with Kidnapping in relation to the disappearance of #HeatherElvis.

And IIRC TE said that a clock in his house stopped working right around that time so he thought that's when everything happened.

Re:earlier charges against the Moorers- Freddie Grant and his daughter were held on many charges, some seemed unimportant, before he was charged w/the murder of Gabrielle Swainson. That is a recent case here in SC (Gabbie had a thread here on WS) and many types of LE agencies were involved. That investigation was held very close to the vest between LE and the Attorney General's office. It took quite a bit of time before he gave up the info of where he buried her but the pressure worked.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here is downplaying or excusing SM for any of this. I certainly don't consider him a wayward angel trying to get away from his evil wife. He made his decision, let him live with the consequences. However, TM does appear to be very controlling, manipulative, and just downright mean and hateful. Honestly, we don't know much at all about SM's personality.

Heather Liked the guy!

Look at all the lives ruined!
Heather paid the ultimate price!

OMG!!!

I just read on the media thread about the kidnapping charges!

this actually came earlier than I expected!

:gasp:

Getting on the subscription list for this thread right now!

:seeya:

He was interviewed... it might have been from the GMA link someone posted earlier. He said he felt no joy, Heather was still not home.

The word joy hits home here. As a Southern Baptist (currently sitting at a bar), joy was discussed a lot growing up. So to me, this statement was slightly biblical.

TE and the E family are southern Baptist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy's FB - A friend doesn't believe their eyes. Thinks its a rumour :facepalm:

Agree to disagree. Respectfully. That SM "seems" to be controlled by what TM writes on social media is hardly proof that he's a poor, weak, manipulated man. IF these 2 did kidnap and harm/kill Heather....they did it together. But, I'm positive that some defense atty. is lapping up with gusto the budding defense for SM. :facepalm:

OMG!!!

I just read on the media thread about the kidnapping charges!

this actually came earlier than I expected!

:gasp:

Getting on the subscription list for this thread right now!

:seeya:

How do you get on a subscription list? TIA

IMO, at this point, if either talks, they may bury themselves deeper (no pun intended) and collectively rack up more charges (murder). So, I would think they'll keep their lies hidden and unfortunately, we may never know where HE is.

What point would it make for either to confess or turn on one other? They'll probably try to plead not guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member