SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them is going to have to get a deal, IMO.

(And I think the clock thing was a rumor...) jMO

IIRC, when TE made the comment about the clock stopping ,TE was referring to the passing of time and meant his "internal" clock stopped at 3:41 or he is stuck in time at 3:41 Dec 18th until Heather is found. JMO

wow, just wow.

The confidence of these two kill me. In what world are they as great as they think they are? IMO this behavior points to their delusional state. People like this tend to think that the laws of the universe don't apply to them.

Haha! It's been mentioned a couple times that SM is a model. Can y'all direct me to those pics? I'd love to see those.

In one of the deleted disboard threads, TM was going on about how people at Disney were saying how much SM looked like Brad Pitt.

She is a world champion of bluster.

Ew. One of the indecent exposures WAS at the mall. I don't ever want to go to Coastal Grand again.

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."

Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

OMG...exposure charges were for between Dec 17-18th...per myhorry...link above...

After reading information in the warrants it looks like they are both into it up to their eyeballs.

I hope neither get a deal. No way.

Sidney Moorer the model.

http://www.exploretalent.com/sidneymoorer

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Crikey! Now I'm nauseaus all over again!

Anywhoo-----> does anyone think that in his recent arrest pics that his beard looks dyed compared to the "model" pics?

Or is it that lovely shade of orange jumpsuit throwing things off?

:facepalm:

From the myhory website:

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."
Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.
The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.
In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

OMG these people are as bad as Grant and Amanda Hayes!!

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

Wonder if she was crying if that is when TM sent her a text photo? JMO

Where are these two locations they exposed themselves publicly?Lol

Welcome 156 Guests :)

:welcome5:

<I'm having trouble posting....anyone else? I keep getting booted off, can't send peeems either. Trying to pm a mod, unsuccessful.>

Thank you for this. I will re-post what I found.

According to the daily crime reports for the morning of December 18th, at 3:47 a.m. there was a suspicious person/vehicle at 4000 block of Atalaya Place. That is a small court with only about 10 houses.
Seems an unusual out-of-the-way place for any kind of activity. It dead ends, but there is a path that crosses the railway tracks and goes through the bush to the end of Ronald McNair Blvd. There is a gravel pit or something there too. There was a search on Ronald McNair on January 11th, but the meeting place was south of the Parkway. I don't know where the searchers went from the meeting place. I assumed that search took place because LE had the same information I found about Atalaya Place.

I have since come across something else. I know everyone is looking at the Moorer's as suspects. I also know that all of their social media sites have been shut down. I don't know if they locked them up or if LE did. Somebody missed shutting down one of their sites. It's a photobucket account. There isn't really anything interesting in the images saved there, but the account name really stands out. AtalayaL. Same name as the street I mentioned at the beginning of this message.

I am linking a map here. A is where the searchers met on January 11th. B is where the suspicious person/vehicle was reported. My area of interest is between B and HWY 31 (Carolina Bays Pkwy).

http://goo.gl/maps/47deI

2qtv66f.png

This pic is de ja vu for me and maybe others when Jamie Lyn Cross was missing as there was an address listed for her on sc court website -www.judicial.state.sc.us- in that area and her family members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85