SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found CUJenn's post that lists the times TM said HElvis called SM ...

"On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather."

(The thread is closed so I couldn't properly quote it. Sorry, CUJenn.)

Maybe the neighbor heard a scream after 3:41 and called the cops? I wonder what the car had to be doing for someone to think it was suspicious??

SM's facebook (2disneykidsinlove4ever) refers to the mall incident on 12/14. See post on 12/15 referring to day before.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

from this link:

"Police were working to obtain surveillance footage from the Carolina Forest McDonalds on International Drive. A receipt time stamped 4:34 p.m. Dec. 17 was found in Elvis' car on Dec. 19."

I found this quote interesting as well.
Could it have been dropped out of the pocket of one of the perps as they were staging the vehicle or something?

hmmm

Where is Heather?

JMO

OMG...exposure charges were for between Dec 17-18th...per myhorry...link above...

I was thinking the same thing they made her watch...something along those lines if thats the case I don't want to know what other horrible things were done.

One appears to be corporations. I'm walking around in Google Earth and I see a "Metglass Inc." ?

How did they get charged for indecent exposure? There better not be videos in the fitting room. And just because he says it on Facebook doesn't mean it happened. I could go make the same claim right now. I don't get it?

On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather.
Maybe the neighbor heard a scream at 3:41 and called the cops? I wonder what the car had to be doing for someone to think it was suspicious??
BBM: Maybe the car was idling with people in it? I know that I get a weird feeling if a car with people in it is running/not moving around the hours that bars close. As they say, nothing good happens after midnight.

nevermind...I see it's already been posted.

Wow, my heart goes out to their children. Not to mention Heather and her family.

The behavior of the Moorers is absolutely disgusting, cruel and vile. Yes I read alot of the back and forth but just kept my mouth shut as per TOS. I really hope CPS is investigating.

"On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather."
<respectfully snipped for clarity

I highly doubt this and have heard otherwise, jmo.

GMA video from earlier this morning (prior to Kidnapping charges):
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-woman-arrested-heather-elvis-case-cellphone-records-22637765

"I want to feel happy about it but there's no joy in it," said Elvis' father, Terry Elvis. "Heather's still not home."

(snip)

"There were a lot of calls to one particular number in the last hours before the phone stopped working," Elvis said.

The number belonged to Sidney Moorer, 38, he told ABC News. Moorer and Heather Elvis may have had a romantic relationship, according to investigators.

(snip)
"This is torture for everyone," said Elvis' mother, Debbie Elvis. "If they would just talk and tell us what happened -- I really believe they know where Heather is."

via http://abcnews.go.com/US/charged-heather-elvis-disappearance/story?id=22637274

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."
Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

Can't shake the feeling that the indecent exposure charges are far more insidious than a romp at the mall, given the stated timing (between Dec. 17-18).

Glad to see that the heavier charges are starting, and suspect the can of worms has just barely been cracked open.

Looks like this will be the last "magical vacation" TM sets up for a while. Hope she and hubby enjoy it!

Was it at the mall or Broadway at the Beach ?

Forgive me if I'm wrong ('cause I'm not a local) but I remember seeing a short video posted on one of HE's social media where she's at Broadway at the Beach parking lot and it's raining outside. She's in her car looking out at a VW parked next to her and it seems she lips the words "I don't want to play in the rain"!

Anyone remember this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member