SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be graphic....you are warned. I have a disgusting thought that after she was kidnapped, Tammy made heather either watch Tammy and Sidney have sex or made heather have sex with Sidney while she watched. Kind of a punishment for the affair. I could be way off, but I'm trying to get into t the mind of Tammy.

I have had the same thoughts. Narcissists love an audience!

:banghead:Duh! And makes more sense. Those bathrooms are off to the side, not in plain sight. . .

Unless they were outdoors, I can't imagine video surveillance inside a bathroom. I think TM (don't think SM) must have recorded it and then texted it to HE's phone.

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but something is telling me that TM made SM tell her exactly where he and HE did it "in the car" and she made him take her there, did it and then they took pictures and sent them to the poor girl.

Coastal Science Center is close to that corner in Conway. This doesn't make any sense. Are either of these locations near where Heather and her date went? Were they maybe following her and SS and mooning them or something?

After reading information in the warrants it looks like they are both into it up to their eyeballs.

I hope neither get a deal. No way.

I can't find the warrants?!?! ugh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

From the myhory website:

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."
Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.
The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.
In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

Celebrity Circle...guess they have visions of being rock stars.

wonder if these IE charges, relate to something they did to HE? Like, flashing her while she was at those two locations? The one in Conway seems to be industrial/business offices.

Wonder if Heather and her date stopped at TK that night?

How do you get on a subscription list? TIA

There are probably other ways, too...

But once we post on a thread... It stays in our subscription list ... And when a post is made to that particular thread... It is bolded... And sent to the top of the subscription list...

HTH...:seeya:

Made us some fresh maps! The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

The receipts in HE's car were a topic of discussion (until the news of kidnapping charges broke, lol), so I searched for specific locations of the gas station and the McDonalds visited on the 17th, and found this:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Investigators are placing less emphasis on receipts found in Elvis’ car.

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.

According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

Mapping these locations, it's immediately obvious that the McDonalds is on HE's side of town, not the M side. Unless one or both of the Ms had some reason to be that far from home on the afternoon of the 17th, it seems most likely that it was HE herself who made the purchases. There are McDonalds locations closer to the gas station, so my hunch is that she either went home or was headed home when she decided to pick up some food. That particular location is a straight shot down River Oaks Boulevard from her apartment.

If the receipts are significant at all, it may be because LE found SM's or TM's fingerprints or DNA on them, proving his or her presence inside HE's car at some point between the afternoon of the 17th and the moment it was found abandoned.

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points. I really don't feel like Atalaya Place is relevant to the case for two reasons, though. First, because TM's online use of the name predates HE's disappearance. Second, why dump HE's car so far from her home in a relatively remote spot and dispose of her body so close to her home in a more populated area? Wouldn't it make more sense the other way around? But a lot of things about TM and SM don't make much sense so, pffft, who knows?

ETA the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

Coastal Science Center is close to that corner in Conway. This doesn't make any sense. Are either of these locations near where Heather and her date went? Were they maybe following her and SS and mooning them or something?

I wonder if SM was a contractor a this location and had keys?

I'm still trying like fury to catch up and see what happens when one takes a shower...8 more pages!

IMO the indecent exposure charges were simply a prelude to the obstruction of justice charges that are specific to the involvement of HE. Do we really care where they did the wild thing? The video's simply proves that the statements given by TM & SM regarding their activities around the time HE went missing were lies. LE just found away to prove it with the video so they have time to make more charges stick and keep them locked up. :twocents:

More here: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

You'll probably need to take a shower again after reading the latest posts, lol... :puke:

Wild thing, lol :floorlaugh: (hearing Tone Loc in my head)

Ugh just the idea that Heather may have had to see even an image of sexual acts between SM and TM, much less if she was forced to watch...I might have had a heart attack on the spot if it were me...I hate to think that any of this happened if she actually loved SM...seems crueler that way, somehow, JMO.

SM FB comments about Hot Topic & bathroom may not be related to the indecent charges. According to the court documents the IE charges are for incidents occurring on the 17th & 18th & SM posted his comments on the 15th. This could show a nasty pattern of doing indecent things in public places though. Sheesh!

I have a theory about this. I believe SM was telling each woman what she wanted to hear. He may have told his wife that HE was a pest he was trying to shake off. I think TM WAS posting on his Facebook...and she was trying to get a message across with those posts. On the 15th she posts about these incidents as if they have happened.

Maybe SM is assuring HE that he is not writing this stuff...he loves HE...ignore it. It didnt happen.

Now TM decides she wants video to show her rival. Of course, her husband "participates"...he is trying to keep both sides of his life going on. What can he do?

TM row sends the video to HE. HE decides she is done. She is going to date and move on.

But SM keeps calling her....now he has to up the ante and say he is really leaving his wife. TM finds out...or even talks to HE. I think both women wanted a showdown making him choose one or the other. It was at that meeting that things got violent.

Just an opinion. But I do believe there was a dangerous game going on...and SM was "playing" both women.

Tilted Kilt = 1317 Celebrity Circle (aka "the 1300 block")

Right, makes sense, everything in Broadway or at least that 'section' of Broadway (locals understand) address would be 13-something.

I can't keep up.Lol

They need to go through these two peoples lives and find and search the areas they played at as children, fished, walked, picnic'ed etc. They need to research the paths they drove to work etc and find where they have put this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie