DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome 186 Guests :)

:welcome:

Come join the discussion!

Where is Heather?!!!!!!!!

TM also claimed to have received veteran rates as well as FL rates...She also stated one of her best friends lived in Miami right next to a palm farm and they stop and visit when they're down there.
Since SM went to J&W cooking school & supposedly loves to cook, I wonder why he was a contractor? J&W isn't cheap. I remember TM mentioning on Dis she's gained a lot of weight from his cooking. Guess that means he did the cooking??
Was SM a veteran/disabled?? Or was TM's daddy the vet & the disabled one??
It was also mentioned that SM was running a MARATHON on his birthday for a charity in Jan2014? When I saw that my mind went to earlier threads where ppl were claiming if you were a runner, distances and running at odd hours wouldn't be too hard. Let's say you drove a car to PTL to drop it off and RAN back home??With a bright full moon that wouldn't be so hard.
Maybe Heathers car was there earlier as a meeting spot and decided it was a perfect place to return the car to?Maybe that's why the neighbor claimed the car had been there for a while when it might have been a regular meeting spot for Heather & ???

It took him over 4 hours to run the half marathon. That's a 19 minute per mile pace. He didn't do any running.. .

Made us some fresh maps! The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

2ef1c817-ff9b-40ce-99f6-5f45f8f8f6ba_zpsb632c622.png

The receipts in HE's car were a topic of discussion (until the news of kidnapping charges broke, lol), so I searched for specific locations of the gas station and the McDonalds visited on the 17th, and found this:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Mapping these locations, it's immediately obvious that the McDonalds is on HE's side of town, not the M side. Unless one or both of the Ms had some reason to be that far from home on the afternoon of the 17th, it seems most likely that it was HE herself who made the purchases. There are McDonalds locations closer to the gas station, so my hunch is that she either went home or was headed home when she decided to pick up some food. That particular location is a straight shot down River Oaks Boulevard from her apartment.

If the receipts are significant at all, it may be because LE found SM's or TM's fingerprints or DNA on them, proving his or her presence inside HE's car at some point between the afternoon of the 17th and the moment it was found abandoned.

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points. I really don't feel like Atalaya Place is relevant to the case for two reasons, though. First, because TM's online use of the name predates HE's disappearance. Second, why dump HE's car so far from her home in a relatively remote spot and dispose of her body so close to her home in a more populated area? Wouldn't make more sense the other way around? But a lot of things about TM and SM don't make much sense so, pffft, who knows?

:yourock:

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but something is telling me that TM made SM tell her exactly where he and HE did it "in the car" and she made him take her there, did it and then they took pictures and sent them to the poor girl.

And this may be the two places they do evit and were caught on video!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still on post #301, but I wanted to share this while it's in my head freshly....

I have a theory (and no, it's not bunnies.) that if correct would account for the surveillance videos, and link them to all of the charges at once. At one point there was speculation that SM called HE from a pay phone. This was largely enforced by the image of a pay phone being used as a backdrop in the news report with the info about their affair. Many believed it was LE & the MSM's way of scaring the Ms. It also would make sense if you PLANNED the kidnapping to use a payphone so it didn't link back to you.

I'm wondering if the first call was from SM at that payphone to HE. and then HE called him back on his cell, ruining their plans. Not my main theory though. My theory is that TM took SM to call HE from a payphone to get her to meet him. While he was calling her TM may have been controlling him to make sure he said what SHE wanted him to say. I can think of a way to control him that would be devious, right up TM's alley it seems, and be indecent exposure. A way which I can think of no man at all doing anything to jeopardize a wrong move.

Perhaps when the number of the pay phone came up on HE's bill LE requested tapes from the location of the pay phone. That being the surveillance footage that triggered the warrant. It would also show SM initiating contact to HE, catching him in a lie, leading to obstruction. It may have also shown TM engaging in her... act of threatening him with dismemberment if ya catch my drift, leading to the indecent exposure acts.

I could also picture TM making SM do something in view of one of HE's poster or billboard. Kind of mocking him with it?

Note to self: If I happen to be in Horry County, and decide that having sexy time in public is a good idea, make sure that I haven't kidnapped anyone on those days.

(I would never do either)

If this trial is televised, I'm going to lose a lot of weight if they show those tapes. *urp*

Made us some fresh maps! The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

2ef1c817-ff9b-40ce-99f6-5f45f8f8f6ba_zpsb632c622.png

The receipts in HE's car were a topic of discussion (until the news of kidnapping charges broke, lol), so I searched for specific locations of the gas station and the McDonalds visited on the 17th, and found this:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Mapping these locations, it's immediately obvious that the McDonalds is on HE's side of town, not the M side. Unless one or both of the Ms had some reason to be that far from home on the afternoon of the 17th, it seems most likely that it was HE herself who made the purchases. There are McDonalds locations closer to the gas station, so my hunch is that she either went home or was headed home when she decided to pick up some food. That particular location is a straight shot down River Oaks Boulevard from her apartment.

If the receipts are significant at all, it may be because LE found SM's or TM's fingerprints or DNA on them, proving his or her presence inside HE's car at some point between the afternoon of the 17th and the moment it was found abandoned.

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points. I really don't feel like Atalaya Place is relevant to the case for two reasons, though. First, because TM's online use of the name predates HE's disappearance. Second, why dump HE's car so far from her home in a relatively remote spot and dispose of her body so close to her home in a more populated area? Wouldn't make more sense the other way around? But a lot of things about TM and SM don't make much sense so, pffft, who knows?

Umm - can the indecent exposure incidents be added? No idea what kind of icon to use.
:blushing:

Coastal Science Center is close to that corner in Conway. This doesn't make any sense. Are either of these locations near where Heather and her date went? Were they maybe following her and SS and mooning them or something?

No they are not. Heather and her date went to the Inlet Square Mall in Murrells Inlet to practice driving a stick.

And this may be the two places they do evit and were caught on video!!!

i agree, I think they were caught on camera, doing something like flashing, or something else, and I'm wondering if they were doing to HE at the time.

JMO

And sent her pics of it on her phone!!!

Wow...I know we were expecting something, but again I want to cry more than I want to shout for joy.

I'm way behind, of course, but this is exactly how I feel too. I can't imagine what she went through, and what her parents are still going through. I hope answers are rapidly forthcoming.

Too bad, in cases like this, there isn't a charge that can be applied for torturing the victim's family for making them sit and wonder for weeks, months, years, where their loved one is.

No they are not. Heather and her date went to the Inlet Square Mall in Murrells Inlet to practice driving a stick.

But there were three plus hours or so, between her pic to her father and when she got home...they could have gone other places, IMO. Maybe they went to TK and the M's saw them? JMO

LE likely came upon the indecent exposure while reviewing surveillance of places Heather frequented around the time of her disappearance. May also prove they lied about their whereabouts...the McD's surveillance may also show they lied about there whereabouts...may also show they were following Heather around...all my opinion and speculation.

But there were three plus hours or so, between her pic to her father and when she got home...they could have gone other places, IMO. Maybe they went to TK and the M's saw them? JMO

Not really sure, as Inlet Square Mall was the only place mentioned for sure about the date, but IMO where I work, is the last place I'd want to go on a date. If I'm off the clock, then I'm no where near my place of employment. But hey thats just me.

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: We just got the obstruction of justice and indecent exposure arrest warrants in the Heather Elvis investigation.

Find out what they said on our website: http://bit.ly/1mAYty4

https://www.facebook.com/MyHorryNews/posts/10202380014693038?notif_t=notify_me

Soooo...

after reading this article (quickly, I admit)...

does it sound like TM and SM were trying to get themselves on tape somewhere (doing the "deed") so that they thought they would have an alibi for when HE went missing?

could this have been a sort of decoy?

Just some thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members